Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bill pay or prepay

Jump to newest

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

what you go for with a phone? my phone's fucked badly need a new one but dunno what to get

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'd say yes, either bill pay or prepay.

You know that you are going to be the best judge of which will suit you best.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I have Moto G4 Plus and it's best phoned I ever owned. Does all the same stuff as Galaxy 7 and iPhone 6 etc but is only half the price.

Google it and you'll see every site has rated it highly.

Moto G5 is coming out soon so might upgrade.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I have Moto G4 Plus and it's best phoned I ever owned. Does all the same stuff as Galaxy 7 and iPhone 6 etc but is only half the price.

Moto G5 is coming out soon so might upgrade."

Hmmm... I thought he was only looking to find out whether to go for bill pay or prepay?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good bill pay deals available but you have to sign up for a year or more...

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I have Moto G4 Plus and it's best phoned I ever owned. Does all the same stuff as Galaxy 7 and iPhone 6 etc but is only half the price.

Hmmm... I thought he was only looking to find out whether to go for bill pay or prepay? "

Michael youre so alert you bitch!!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Tesco mobile cheapest pay as you go

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hmmm... I thought he was only looking to find out whether to go for bill pay or prepay?

Michael youre so alert you bitch!! "

I am a bitch! I'm also thinking that if he's actually in the UK then there's not much point in asking the question here as the offers over there are completely different.

God I hate myself sometimes!

over a year ago

i got a free samsung J3 for free off that ID crowd there today phone is worth i think 130 euro i pay €26.15 and €20.00 is my plan and the rest is is for the phone and what i get is

30GB 4G internet

250 mins calls too any network

250 texts too any network

thats good value an its for 24 months.

they did offer me a samsung thats like €300.00 with price plan the same but being honest im useless with phones so that above one suited me down too the ground so no harm in looking i find them the cheapist for money an value too what your getting

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Michael youre so alert you bitch!!

I am a bitch! I'm also thinking that if he's actually in the UK then there's not much point in asking the question here as the offers over there are completely different.

God I hate myself sometimes! "

See!! I knew you were a bitch!! God.!!!.. see how you hate yourself sometimes?? I love you instead sometimes

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

If you want to get a good phone but don't want to fork out big money at once, then bill pay is the way to go.

Cheap phone and your better off sticking to prepay.

Chose is yours, really.

over a year ago

"what you go for with a phone? my phone's fucked badly need a new one but dunno what to get "

I went in to Carphone Warehouse today and asked should I go gold or silver next time I upgrade my subscription on fab swingers??

Always best to go gold he said

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Hmmm... I thought he was only looking to find out whether to go for bill pay or prepay? "

My bad. Lol

Well me personally I am prepay. I vowed never to have a contract phone again as it can be such a hassle at times when things go wrong. With my prepay I simply top up 20 quid a month, unlimited texts and calls to all networks and unlimited internet. Done. Easy peasy and no bills or complications.

Post new Message to Thread