Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

cams,,the dos and donts

Jump to newest

By *unterslick OP   Couple
over a year ago

tullamore

so what are your dos and donts,,

do you show your face,,do you play on cam,,do you tell people you dont,,and then have a sneakey perv when you see them,,

come on admit it,,lol,,we all love to perv,,male and female alike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think anyone that goes on cam is brave, especially those that show their face.

Without taking from your forum post Hunters, its important to point out to all members that in windows at any given point people can hit print screen and capture your image.

By *unterslick OP   Couple
over a year ago

tullamore

well thats true,,but,,if they didnt go on cam,,then what fun would we have,lol,,i have an extensive vid library from cam sites,,thats just us,,id never do that to others,,i just think in this game,,caming i mean,,that if you do it,,you enjoy the voyeurism aspect,,maybe its just us,,but hey,lol

(dont be copying my text/cam..this is a legal warning,,not that its worth a fuck,,lol)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not in chat much these days but anytime I am, I have face cam (I know I am so Brave) I never play on cam SWEAR but really mostly I don't. We use cam's to check out what peeps look like before a meet and lets face it the chatroom is more of a flirty giggle when you can see who you are chatting to!

Fecking cock cam's drive me nuts nothing more off putting than watching some yuckie bloke pulling on himself And if he's yummy well that's even worse! Wait thinks I'm very odd when I lick my lappy screen

Post new Message to Thread