Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bisexual

Jump to newest

By *acman62 OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

I am wondering why is it on couples profiles the girls are bisexual men are mostly straight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Cause that's the why

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cause a lot of the men lie lol.

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Just cos the females bi and males stright dosent nean thete lieing not everybody lies on fab

over a year ago

That's why I said a lot of them and "not" all of them.

over a year ago

Because men are more serious and girls don't care they just wanna have fun. Also women are cute and look nice everybody likes them even themselves.

over a year ago

"Because men are more serious and girls don't care they just wanna have fun. Also women are cute and look nice everybody likes them even themselves. "

Lol well put.

over a year ago

some are also forced a female told us that before.

when her an her ex where playing as a couple he said just play with women in order for him too get his rockers off another girl.. put it this way she quickly ended that relationship an yep she was straight.

but it is amazing that theres so many bisexual females on couples profiles the guts of 90% id say...

oh & loud an proud i am myself bisexual after getting my bi cherry popped a few months ago Jen....

over a year ago

It appears to be more socially acceptable for female's to be bi so I can understand men not wanting to openly admit they are bi. There still seems to be a stigma attached to bi men.

over a year ago

"It appears to be more socially acceptable for female's to be bi so I can understand men not wanting to openly admit they are bi. There still seems to be a stigma attached to bi men."
because most people think oh bi men just have sex with strangers an dont protect themselfs which is untrue we we went too cruising spot once so at least 7 different guys playing all of which had condoms in there hands... its kinda the same issue when it comes too donating blood among the gay community remeber it wasnt accepted.. thats the reason why and of course most straight women see bi guys as not real men

ste

over a year ago

"It appears to be more socially acceptable for female's to be bi so I can understand men not wanting to openly admit they are bi. There still seems to be a stigma attached to bi men. because most people think oh bi men just have sex with strangers an dont protect themselfs which is untrue we we went too cruising spot once so at least 7 different guys playing all of which had condoms in there hands... its kinda the same issue when it comes too donating blood among the gay community remeber it wasnt accepted.. thats the reason why and of course most straight women see bi guys as not real men

ste "

By *tanley KMan
over a year ago

Carlow

"Because men are more serious and girls don't care they just wanna have fun. Also women are cute and look nice everybody likes them even themselves. "

By *enuine guy 1Man
over a year ago

Monaghan/cavan/newbliss/clones /ballybay

"I am wondering why is it on couples profiles the girls are bisexual men are mostly straight"

I comment in relation to this before and a lot of the guys are bi but don't say on this site

over a year ago

There are alot of liers also some in denial maybe or scared of what people think of them if they are .

over a year ago

Because if the guy is bi, he can play straight, he likes both men and women. If he puts up bi, all he will ever get is bi guys asking to fuck him in the ass, if he puts up straight he can have his straight fun and if someone happens to be bi, he can have his bi fun too.

over a year ago

"There are alot of liers also some in denial maybe or scared of what people think of them if they are . "
wouldnt call them liers its the fact that bi guys are just not welcomed here. we get tons of messages from guys an when we question them why there straight on there profile its always the same reply we get because straight couples and females dont like bi guys. it has noting too with them being in denial

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Well for us when we started mrs dirty was just bi curious to see how she felt about it . And with the right woman it can now be hard to get a look in lol . As for myself Im straight but i am comfortable in my self and sexuality and playing in close quarters .

over a year ago

"There are alot of liers also some in denial maybe or scared of what people think of them if they are . wouldnt call them liers its the fact that bi guys are just not welcomed here. we get tons of messages from guys an when we question them why there straight on there profile its always the same reply we get because straight couples and females dont like bi guys. it has noting too with them being in denial "

Some are in denial to themselves is what i mean . I agree about some not liking bi sexuals that's why i said some are scared of the response and reaction of others . I like bi guys x

over a year ago

"There are alot of liers also some in denial maybe or scared of what people think of them if they are . wouldnt call them liers its the fact that bi guys are just not welcomed here. we get tons of messages from guys an when we question them why there straight on there profile its always the same reply we get because straight couples and females dont like bi guys. it has noting too with them being in denial

Some are in denial to themselves is what i mean . I agree about some not liking bi sexuals that's why i said some are scared of the response and reaction of others . I like bi guys x "

sorry hun must have took u up wrong indeed theres deffo a few who are denial too themselfs i agree

By *acman62 OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

"There are alot of liers also some in denial maybe or scared of what people think of them if they are . "

I think you are correct most think they have to live up to the stereotypical male

By *acman62 OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

"Cause a lot of the men lie lol."

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

For us bisexuality is a lifestyle choice. It's not a label. We can pick it up and put it down when we need too. I think most men here are 'fab straight' in that the thought would cross their mind to have a bi oral mmf or be sucked / touched by the guy... But heaven forbid be kissed lol... What's the story there lol. I would agree though that there is a lot of suspicion and loathing about bi guys but not bi women ridiculous really when u think about it. People should be what they want to be and respectful of the desires of the company they are in at the time. Just because a couple is bi doesn't mean they will jump you. Anyways that's my tuppence... Carmel xxx.

over a year ago

I think it's definitely more socially acceptable for a woman to be bisexual, or even just have fooled around with a guy.. I'm sure most of us fellas have been with girls who'll say they've had fun with another girl.. but not a single mate who'll say "oh yeah I sucked a bloke off once.."..

Plus very few men would be put off by hearing their partner had done that, but I'm not so sure it's the same for women.. I mean I could be wrong but just from the women I've known..

By *acman62 OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

"For us bisexuality is a lifestyle choice. It's not a label. We can pick it up and put it down when we need too. I think most men here are 'fab straight' in that the thought would cross their mind to have a bi oral mmf or be sucked / touched by the guy... But heaven forbid be kissed lol... What's the story there lol. I would agree though that there is a lot of suspicion and loathing about bi guys but not bi women ridiculous really when u think about it. People should be what they want to be and respectful of the desires of the company they are in at the time. Just because a couple is bi doesn't mean they will jump you. Anyways that's my tuppence... Carmel xxx."

By *rmaghbi27Man
over a year ago

Armagh

"For us bisexuality is a lifestyle choice. It's not a label. We can pick it up and put it down when we need too. I think most men here are 'fab straight' in that the thought would cross their mind to have a bi oral mmf or be sucked / touched by the guy... But heaven forbid be kissed lol... What's the story there lol. I would agree though that there is a lot of suspicion and loathing about bi guys but not bi women ridiculous really when u think about it. People should be what they want to be and respectful of the desires of the company they are in at the time. Just because a couple is bi doesn't mean they will jump you. Anyways that's my tuppence... Carmel xxx. "

I get offers all the time from guys with "straight" on their profile offering their cocks for me to suck. This is the most obnoxious things I think it's possible to do.

I steadfastly refuse to meet anyone who doesn't say bisexual in their bio, it's not worth the hassle. There's an arrogance about these men that would stagger you. Bi guys have a fundamental grasp of the struggle women have to deal with here on Fab from anecdotal accounts.

However if anyone is arranging anything whereby you need a bi guy very comfortable in his sexuality... you give me a shout lol

over a year ago

"I am wondering why is it on couples profiles the girls are bisexual men are mostly straight"

Maybe it's because the guy is straight and the girl is bi

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I believe the bi-sexual ladies are truly bi but the bi-curious ones are often only bi-curious to please the hubby and because it's kinky to be bi as a woman but in fact they're actually straight.

over a year ago

I personally would never do something i didnt want so if a man was pushing me into that he would have to just jog on with himself, im more bi curious, i do love the sensual side of another woman but only since fab, never even thought of a women b4 i joined the site..i more spaghetti i guess,straight until wet

over a year ago

"I personally would never do something i didnt want so if a man was pushing me into that he would have to just jog on with himself, im more bi curious, i do love the sensual side of another woman but only since fab, never even thought of a women b4 i joined the site..i more spaghetti i guess,straight until wet "

I know you want it...

over a year ago

"I personally would never do something i didnt want so if a man was pushing me into that he would have to just jog on with himself, im more bi curious, i do love the sensual side of another woman but only since fab, never even thought of a women b4 i joined the site..i more spaghetti i guess,straight until wet

I know you want it... "

You think so A

over a year ago

"I personally would never do something i didnt want so if a man was pushing me into that he would have to just jog on with himself, im more bi curious, i do love the sensual side of another woman but only since fab, never even thought of a women b4 i joined the site..i more spaghetti i guess,straight until wet

I know you want it...

You think so A "

Yeah... I can feel it, saw it in your eyes.... The cake was just an excuse

over a year ago

I know you want it...

You think so A

Yeah... I can feel it, saw it in your eyes.... The cake was just an excuse "

Lol...yup you got me there

over a year ago

I know you want it...

You think so A

Lol...yup you got me there "

To be continued...

over a year ago

I know you want it...

You think so A

To be continued... "

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

I know you want it...

You think so A

To be continued...

........... "

I didnt get any cake...

And i like cake..

over a year ago

I know you want it...

You think so A

To be continued...

I didnt get any cake...

And i like cake.. "

Hmmm ive just copped cake is the key

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of