Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

REVIVAL 2017 - Listowel, Co. Kerry

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello Fabbers - Happy Friday,

Is anybody on here heading to REVIVAL 2017 in the town square of Listowel in Co. Kerry tomorrow evening.

There is a great line up...Hermitage Green, The Blizzards and The Undertones. It's the 2nd year it's been held. Tickets are very cheap @ €29.50 and the pints are only €5.00. There was a brilliant atmosphere there last year and everyone received a great Kerry welcome. It's aimed at the late 20's / 30+ age group and it's an event with a massive potential because if it gets very big they can move it to the racecourse which is right beside the town.

Ticket sales for this year are well up on last year already. When the bands are finished the local pubs have a late exemption as well. It's a great town for an event because there are loads of great pubs all close to each other and the after parties in each pub are brilliant.

As a Dublin man I was really taken by the very unique and relaxed atmosphere there year. I'm heading there again for tomorrow night with a few mates. If anyone else is heading that way it would be great to hear to from you.

J Boy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Going to be a good night over 2000 going which is great.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Revival was unbelievable - O my god!!! The atmosphere was electric and there was plenty of lovely Fabbers there...xx

Post new Message to Thread