Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ask the experts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Did anyone read problem page in sunday world on july 30 . One headind "sex doll has puncture" other " he fancies water sports"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Did anyone read problem page in sunday world on july 30 . One headind "sex doll has puncture" other " he fancies water sports""

"Listen, don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right"

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Did anyone read problem page in sunday world on july 30 . One headind "sex doll has puncture" other " he fancies water sports""

I remember when I worked in an adult shop in Belfast and sold a guy a sex doll. He came back later that day and said I got her home and had her all inflated and ready to go and then she went down on me.

I said "Went down on you? If I'd known that would happen I'd have charged you more".

By *ost-KittensCouple
over a year ago

dublin

Why read a newspaper that actively persecutes swingers?

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

the Sunday world really ???

over a year ago

"Why read a newspaper that actively persecutes swingers?

"

Like Scousers (and not just the Liverpool fans) refuse to read The Sun newspaper.

over a year ago

...they probably had little pricks in them

Post new Message to Thread