Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Job hunting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have seen various statuses in past few weeks from people appearing desperate for employment, etc. I've a lot of experience in this area so if you need cv templates,advice on cover letters, advice how to job hunt online just private message me and hopefully some quick advice from me can save you a lot of hassle.

Before some forum warrior asks why I'm posting this on fab, no one cares what you think this is just to hopefully help a person in need.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got made redundant that's why I'm on the hunt for a job.

Thanks for your offer of help, I'm sure there are folk that would really appreciate your help & advise.

My CV and references are in order & my search is on.

over a year ago

Nice one OP... ..

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Have seen various statuses in past few weeks from people appearing desperate for employment, etc. I've a lot of experience in this area so if you need cv templates,advice on cover letters, advice how to job hunt online just private message me and hopefully some quick advice from me can save you a lot of hassle.

Before some forum warrior asks why I'm posting this on fab, no one cares what you think this is just to hopefully help a person in need. "

over a year ago

"Have seen various statuses in past few weeks from people appearing desperate for employment, etc. I've a lot of experience in this area so if you need cv templates,advice on cover letters, advice how to job hunt online just private message me and hopefully some quick advice from me can save you a lot of hassle.

Before some forum warrior asks why I'm posting this on fab, no one cares what you think this is just to hopefully help a person in need. "

What a kind offer, fair play

over a year ago

Sound offer, I seen fine gael are rolling out the work from home option in Ireland, that will be good for single parents, for any unemployed people reading, consider getting the healthcare assistant qualification, you'll never be out of work

over a year ago

Great idea OP,good for you

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

While I'm sure your heart is in the right place OP, I wouldn't be divulging anything of my personal life to anyone here, and that includes my previous work history or CV details.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"While I'm sure your heart is in the right place OP, I wouldn't be divulging anything of my personal life to anyone here, and that includes my previous work history or CV details. "

Whilst your point is sensible please note that the assistance i noted above requires no personal details and hence why i offered. Someones aprehension of what is a good cv template or not knowing how to job hunt online shouldnt be the reason someone is unemployed.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Bump

over a year ago

Good man op its these kind of geastures that make the world a better place really is.We should all take a leaf out of your book

Post new Message to Thread