Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Don't you just hate

Jump to newest

By *otLips 69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Here or There

This is for both sexes to chat about. You get Talking to a guy, when it becomes one of those yummy conversations and then everything stops. Not even an I've got to go, or brb, to be continued later, nothing, just cut short. Drives me crazy and frustrated. What's your pet hates?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally agree with that one. Even a "bye" or "gotta run" is better than ghosting

over a year ago

When someone hogs the arm rests when you've pulled the short straw and got the middle seat on a plane.

Ones got the aisle the other has the widow, don't be greedy the centre seat gets two arm rests. That seems logical and fair, or is that just me??

over a year ago

you're right. That's the middle seat rule. Some people just don't respect it.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Have had it so many times myself, even in conversations after swapping face pics etc I've said people have different types and if I'm not someone's I'm completely ok with a polite refusal then suddenly nothing. Some people are just dicks. Lol

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"When someone hogs the arm rests when you've pulled the short straw and got the middle seat on a plane.

Ones got the aisle the other has the widow, don't be greedy the centre seat gets two arm rests. That seems logical and fair, or is that just me?? "

Nawwwww, I hate the middle seat in a plane. I always look at window seat is great view, aisle seat I can get up go to toilet etc. Middle seat.....it depends on who is sitting either side of me...... friends I'm ok with but strangers it's kinda different.

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman
over a year ago

East

[Removed by poster at 09/08/17 05:24:54]

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman
over a year ago

East

Men leaving their socks on during sex!

over a year ago

"When someone hogs the arm rests when you've pulled the short straw and got the middle seat on a plane.

Ones got the aisle the other has the widow, don't be greedy the centre seat gets two arm rests. That seems logical and fair, or is that just me?? "

Definitely the fairest, or they have to wait to see what part you use first, then only can they try find a spot for their arm

over a year ago

"Men leaving their socks on during sex!

"

this

over a year ago

Women complaining about men leaving their socks on

over a year ago

Women not taking your socks of before sex

By *oby.mobyMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Women not taking your socks of before sex"

Some women put on socks before sex and call them fancy names like stockings, think that makes it so much more acceptable. No socks in bed.

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Yeah..we shoukd mimic and pull our footie socks up over our knees..

...my pet hate op is unread mail in the middle of a conversation ,user still online...reckon its the ultimate 'rude' when chatting someone on here..

.ps.unread mail in unsolicited contact is no issue to me..

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Women not taking your socks of before sex

Some women put on socks before sex and call them fancy names like stockings, think that makes it so much more acceptable. No socks in bed. "

Hilarious..

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

If actually talking to someone and just leave without telling them that's just plain rudeness.

If some messages are not read when showing online a little different. If I've a lot of messages and I have to go I'll answer when I log on again unless they are the stupid messages . I try answer all msgs. If someone goes to the trouble of sending a message it's common courtesy to reply even if it's a no thanks.

over a year ago

"This is for both sexes to chat about. You get Talking to a guy, when it becomes one of those yummy conversations and then everything stops. Not even an I've got to go, or brb, to be continued later, nothing, just cut short. Drives me crazy and frustrated. What's your pet hates?"

definitely op I'd have some fantastic conversations regardless of sexual content ! Then not a dickie bow lol

over a year ago

Cancellations,time wasters and of course the weirdos pretending to be couples

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"This is for both sexes to chat about. You get Talking to a guy, when it becomes one of those yummy conversations and then everything stops. Not even an I've got to go, or brb, to be continued later, nothing, just cut short. Drives me crazy and frustrated. What's your pet hates?"

Just trying to get a grip of this: do you mean the guy abruptly stops messaging you altogether or just on said day of kinky conversation, logged out fab until next day?

over a year ago

When you get a message and they say I've attached a pic of myself..... And it's either the same pic that's their profile pic and only public pic or a few cock pics from different angles

over a year ago

Messages read but not replied even a no thank you is nice

over a year ago

We all have instances of being dropped,blocked and just messed about. Blokes probably suffer a tad more than the ladies and n this regard...

I have been around this place for about 10 years and it has always been thus. The reasons are miriad and the logic ?? Who knows

over a year ago

When your chatting to someone new, things are going good and you exchange face pics to show you are who you say..get back to chatting and you get "so any more sexy pics" I don't know why but that line just realy pisses me off makes me think they only want pics

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"When you get a message and they say I've attached a pic of myself..... And it's either the same pic that's their profile pic and only public pic or a few cock pics from different angles "

Totally get that one. Why send the one on your profile that everyone can see

over a year ago

A horn in trousers and you've to stand up in front of crowd.

over a year ago

Pet hate is time wastors ,people that stand u up and dishonest people

over a year ago

"Pet hate is time wastors ,people that stand u up and dishonest people"

This...

over a year ago

Wouldn't worry about it ,there's many reasons for just leaving convo-battery died,interrupted by someone etc,I'm pretty guilty of this but tbh it just can't be helped at times !

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

There are numerous reasons why that might happen... Someone may have just walked in on them, their battery may have died, their mobile signal may have gone, they may be driving, gone back to work, etc.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"This is for both sexes to chat about. You get Talking to a guy, when it becomes one of those yummy conversations and then everything stops. Not even an I've got to go, or brb, to be continued later, nothing, just cut short. Drives me crazy and frustrated. What's your pet hates?

Wouldn't worry about it ,there's many reasons for just leaving convo-battery died,interrupted by someone etc,I'm pretty guilty of this but tbh it just can't be helped at times !"

Feck... Great minds, etc

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Messages read but not replied even a no thank you is nice "

Yep. T

I totally agree.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Pet hates for me...... a sub not doing what she's told..... only thing worse is when she enjoys her punishment.... it all then becomes a vicious cycle.

over a year ago

"This is for both sexes to chat about. You get Talking to a guy, when it becomes one of those yummy conversations and then everything stops. Not even an I've got to go, or brb, to be continued later, nothing, just cut short. Drives me crazy and frustrated. What's your pet hates?

Wouldn't worry about it ,there's many reasons for just leaving convo-battery died,interrupted by someone etc,I'm pretty guilty of this but tbh it just can't be helped at times !

Feck... Great minds, etc "

We ve been here too long Mick !!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Feck... Great minds, etc

We ve been here too long Mick !!"

Being so sensible carries its own burdens!

over a year ago

Holding a door open and not getting a thankyou is one I hate. . Or you pick up something for someone that they've dropped without a thanks. Rude!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Holding a door open and not getting a thankyou is one I hate. . Or you pick up something for someone that they've dropped without a thanks. Rude!"

Virtue is its own reward though. You should do those things because you want to do them, not because you want someone to thank you for doing them.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/08/17 13:55:54]

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

it happens on here I can easily say with every woman spoken to. u could converse today 4/5 messages then complete quiteness, no "good luck talk later etc". then the next day you mail you might get no reply, then the next day a couple of messages and gone again. women go on alot about needing to get to know someone before a meet. with this carry on it's v difficult. that's why when a mutual attraction is there in my eyes why not exchange Snapchat kik etc where chatting is a lot easier. you could then bring it to a video convo on fb or what's app or Skype

over a year ago

"Holding a door open and not getting a thankyou is one I hate. . Or you pick up something for someone that they've dropped without a thanks. Rude!

Virtue is its own reward though. You should do those things because you want to do them, not because you want someone to thank you for doing them. "

Oh feck I wouldn't expect anyone to say thankyou, it's super when they do, though not often enough unfortunately. Manners cost nothing.

over a year ago

See the thread on chivalry and manners lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"....that's why when a mutual attraction is there in my eyes why not exchange Snapchat kik etc where chatting is a lot easier. you could then bring it to a video convo on fb or what's app or Skype "

It's the "mutual attraction" bit that may be time problem here!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I had that happen a few times on me . Either the ladies got scared or they were messers . I also had a couple disappear on me and now they are back on and would not chat. I say good luck don't need you.

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

When you politely ask for a face pic and he sends you a pic of his new jeep and lovely sculptured garden... Grrrr

over a year ago

"Pet hates for me...... a sub not doing what she's told..... only thing worse is when she enjoys her punishment.... it all then becomes a vicious cycle. "
?lol

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Holding a door open and not getting a thankyou is one I hate. . Or you pick up something for someone that they've dropped without a thanks. Rude!

Virtue is its own reward though. You should do those things because you want to do them, not because you want someone to thank you for doing them. "

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Pet hates for me...... a sub not doing what she's told..... only thing worse is when she enjoys her punishment.... it all then becomes a vicious cycle. ?lol "

Haha. You know what I'm talking about. It's great craic.

over a year ago

"Pet hates for me...... a sub not doing what she's told..... only thing worse is when she enjoys her punishment.... it all then becomes a vicious cycle. ?lol

Haha. You know what I'm talking about. It's great craic. "

not your your the bold sub,lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

What really grinds my gears I'd when u just have to blow a load and u send 1p0 want a fook mails and no one replies like what the fook

over a year ago

"When you politely ask for a face pic and he sends you a pic of his new jeep and lovely sculptured garden... Grrrr "

over a year ago

Or you send a face pic and they just delete the message and go after talking with them! Agggg

over a year ago

"Women not taking your socks of before sex"

Theres been a study on this actually and when women wear socks during sex they are warmer and possibly feel more protected therefor more relaxed for orgasm. Could be true for guys too. I thought it was bollix but it was an actual data study...so there you go dont go pulling the socks off too soon hehe

over a year ago

"Messages read but not replied even a no thank you is nice "

This happens a lot haha

over a year ago

"Or you send a face pic and they just delete the message and go after talking with them! Agggg"

Worse again they block you after sending face pic

over a year ago

"Or you send a face pic and they just delete the message and go after talking with them! Agggg

Worse again they block you after sending face pic "

Jeez that's rough, thankfully never happened

over a year ago

"Or you send a face pic and they just delete the message and go after talking with them! Agggg

Jeez that's rough, thankfully never happened "

Happened to me.i must be gross

over a year ago

Yeah both have happened to me I've no idea why people do that to other people!

over a year ago

Jeez that's rough, thankfully never happened

Happened to me.i must be gross "

No you're not, maybe they just knew you or something!

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Ladies PM you telling you they're "in bed now". You've had naughty chat before, so you know exactly why she PM's you.

You're busy responding to a thread or perving new pics and by the time you reply, they're asleep! Now that's a lady I want to meet, as she obviously cums even quicker than I do and falls quiet immediately

over a year ago

I totally agree to that... it drives me crazy. Especially when the two of them use both arm rest.

Post new Message to Thread