Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

replying to messages..

Jump to newest

By *eductively_Sweet OP   Woman
over a year ago

wexford

i dont have my head up my own ass and dont like to be rude and not reply to messages but i never seem to get to the end of them all.i ..im considering bulk delete but the down side is what if i miss a good one.... i think i need a PA before my head melts.. this is the reason i dont work in an office lol

pass the wine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Use the filters to out the crap first

We find it saves time

over a year ago

Oh and as for wine I have a bottle of Spanish red open

Sending you down a glass

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Use the filters to out the crap first

We find it saves time "

^^^^^^.... ive mine set that no newbies or unverified users can mail me. It works a treat!

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 08/08/17 20:02:14]

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"i dont have my head up my own ass and dont like to be rude and not reply to messages but i never seem to get to the end of them all.i ..im considering bulk delete but the down side is what if i miss a good one.... i think i need a PA before my head melts.. this is the reason i dont work in an office lol

pass the wine "

As well as the other suggestions mentioned above you could also state in profile for anybody messaging you to put certain words in the heading so that you know they have read your profile.

That way it's easier to whiz through all the messages deleting all the ones without the correct heading. Maybe you will miss a good one but this is balanced out with the knowledge that you aren't giving any time or effort to any person that didn't even show the basic common courtesy in reading your profile before messaging you.

over a year ago

We find it saves time

^^^^^^.... ive mine set that no newbies or unverified users can mail me. It works a treat!"

So do we

over a year ago

wexford

"i dont have my head up my own ass and dont like to be rude and not reply to messages but i never seem to get to the end of them all.i ..im considering bulk delete but the down side is what if i miss a good one.... i think i need a PA before my head melts.. this is the reason i dont work in an office lol

pass the wine

As well as the other suggestions mentioned above you could also state in profile for anybody messaging you to put certain words in the heading so that you know they have read your profile.

That way it's easier to whiz through all the messages deleting all the ones without the correct heading. Maybe you will miss a good one but this is balanced out with the knowledge that you aren't giving any time or effort to any person that didn't even show the basic common courtesy in reading your profile before messaging you."

i like this idea lots as i know lots dont actually read my profile ..and makes deleting easier

thanks

over a year ago

wexford

more filters will be added

cheers for the wine twas needed lol

over a year ago

pass the wine

That way it's easier to whiz through all the messages deleting all the ones without the correct heading. Maybe you will miss a good one but this is balanced out with the knowledge that you aren't giving any time or effort to any person that didn't even show the basic common courtesy in reading your profile before messaging you.

i like this idea lots as i know lots dont actually read my profile ..and makes deleting easier

thanks "

Hide the 'password' in the middle of your text else they'll just skip to the end to look for it.

over a year ago

pass the wine

thanks

Hide the 'password' in the middle of your text else they'll just skip to the end to look for it. "

Yours is cock isn't it

over a year ago

"more filters will be added

cheers for the wine twas needed lol "

Not a bother

I've a quite cheeky Estonian red laying down if you are interested

over a year ago

pass the wine

thanks

Hide the 'password' in the middle of your text else they'll just skip to the end to look for it.

Yours is cock isn't it "

Have you read my profile? lol

over a year ago

We find it saves time "

What do you mean by out the crap. Just because their not what you are looking for don't mean their crap.

over a year ago

wexford

"more filters will be added

cheers for the wine twas needed lol

Not a bother

I've a quite cheeky Estonian red laying down if you are interested "

cheeky i like cheeky

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Because of a huge inbox of crap mail, a female Fabber might decide to bulk delete...

But to a genuine guy who reads her profile, pens a good message then sees "deleted" after sending, he can start feeling of "why do I bother with Fab?" Both miss out

So, if women first made the effort with their profiles instead of "fill later" and asked for key word in heading and no pics attached with first message, might start getting better quality responses...

over a year ago

wexford

"Because of a huge inbox of crap mail, a female Fabber might decide to bulk delete...

But to a genuine guy who reads her profile, pens a good message then sees "deleted" after sending, he can start feeling of "why do I bother with Fab?" Both miss out

So, if women first made the effort with their profiles instead of "fill later" and asked for key word in heading and no pics attached with first message, might start getting better quality responses...

"

i really like the idea of the key world as suggested earlier for that very reason cos id hate to miss out

over a year ago

we bulk deleted 558 mails today dunno if its a good thing haha but christ how we ment too scroll true all of them..

an we should add this fair play too the guys that understand give them the credit where credit is due. and by what i mean by that is the ones who dont pester the life out of ya..

over a year ago

wexford

"we bulk deleted 558 mails today dunno if its a good thing haha but christ how we ment too scroll true all of them..

an we should add this fair play too the guys that understand give them the credit where credit is due. and by what i mean by that is the ones who dont pester the life out of ya.. "

sweet mother of god 558 mails ive a headache already ..

im deffo gonna have to bulk delete add the key word and hope the good ones will read and message one more time

over a year ago

"we bulk deleted 558 mails today dunno if its a good thing haha but christ how we ment too scroll true all of them..

an we should add this fair play too the guys that understand give them the credit where credit is due. and by what i mean by that is the ones who dont pester the life out of ya..

im deffo gonna have to bulk delete add the key word and hope the good ones will read and message one more time "

yup we had 176 last friday and thats what we ended up with today. not too mention we where replying too as much as we could but that number just kept going up an up lol. some guys understand but some take the hole route of not replying is rude get off the F ing site an so on

over a year ago

wexford

im deffo gonna have to bulk delete add the key word and hope the good ones will read and message one more time yup we had 176 last friday and thats what we ended up with today. not too mention we where replying too as much as we could but that number just kept going up an up lol. some guys understand but some take the hole route of not replying is rude get off the F ing site an so on "

some can be quite nasty in their comments deffo need to be thick skined here thats for sure

over a year ago

I often write nice messages that are long but not excessive, in detail and specific to the person in messaging and I'm an easy person to get on with and I'm not the hunchback of notre dame but still only hit the target 10-15% of the time with messages. And the "hello ABC formula" often works better statistically than the tailored

What the hell am I doing wrong?

I do need some new pictures but other than that wtf?

Am I getting bulk deleted or just that it is so hard to stick out as a single guy?

Post new Message to Thread