Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Married or single

Jump to newest

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Ok so what you think I'm married very long time . I don't get any now at home and I'm looking to play . I'm not Leaving her I just need a little excitement . Is there hope for me on here or am I wasting my time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Did you copy and paste this from another thread??

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Ok so what you think I'm married very long time . I don't get any now at home and I'm looking to play . I'm not Leaving her I just need a little excitement . Is there hope for me on here or am I wasting my time"

There are a lot of women who won't touch or go near a married or attached man as they don't want any dramas but there are ones that will. I find that honesty is the best key. So long as you don't hide it and let the woman decide for herself then you should find what you are looking for.

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Nope it's my own situation and just wrote it

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Ohh h it's the very first thing in my profile lol

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

Prob wasting ur time, which uv prob guessed as much as uv only 1meet in over a year.

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Nope it's my own situation and just wrote it"

Ah ok...just sounds like so many married men who 'aren't gettin any at home'..hopefully you'll ' get some' .....

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Ok so what you think I'm married very long time . I don't get any now at home and I'm looking to play . I'm not Leaving her I just need a little excitement . Is there hope for me on here or am I wasting my time"

----------

If you need excitement, maybe you should do a skydive or take up triathlon, white collar boxing or something before considering taking this route...

Am not judging here btw but have you sat down and really chatted with your wife about this??

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

My confidence is boosted??????????

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

They where meant to be smiley faces not question marks lol

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Yes have done all the chatting she hates sex an if I push it it ends up in an argument so I just gave up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well,there are plenty of married ladies on here,and a few single ladies who specifically are looking for married men,so maybe they should be your target audience

over a year ago

"Well,there are plenty of married ladies on here,and a few single ladies who specifically are looking for married men,so maybe they should be your target audience "

Yeah... And stay away from forums just my advice.

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Why stay away from foroums

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Yes have done all the chatting she hates sex an if I push it it ends up in an argument so I just gave up"

------------------

There's obviously a reason why she "hates sex" all of a sudden and she might need to confide or chat to someone who can help...

It's just if you cross a line here man, it might be hard to step back. Hope it all works out mate

over a year ago

"Why stay away from foroums"

Ahh just joking... But if you do a search on old threads about the same subject... Things always get ugly for the confessed married man.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Forgive me if I'm wrong here...

But are you the same guy who put a post about an ex girlfriends step daughter yesterday??

You're on Fab a year btw and you're only today writing that you're considering playing offside. Care to elaborate on this??

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Forgive me if I'm wrong here...

But are you the same guy who put a post about an ex girlfriends step daughter yesterday??

You're on Fab a year btw and you're only today writing that you're considering playing offside. Care to elaborate on this?? "

Ohhhhhh. Good point. *Grabs popcorn*

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"Why stay away from foroums

Ahh just joking... But if you do a search on old threads about the same subject... Things always get ugly for the confessed married man.

"

Yep, does seem to be this way, judging from past threads.

Plenty here don't have a problem with it, but the ones that do are probably more vocal about it.

Some don't want the hassle of meeting married people, while other state on their profiles they don't have an issue with it.

Best of luck in what your looking for OP...

over a year ago

"Forgive me if I'm wrong here...

You're on Fab a year btw and you're only today writing that you're considering playing offside. Care to elaborate on this?? "

If I could post a pic on here it would be of Michael Jackson in the thriller video eating popcorn

over a year ago

Plenty here don't have a problem with it, but the ones that do are probably more vocal about it.

Some don't want the hassle of meeting married people, while other state on their profiles they don't have an issue with it.

Best of luck in what your looking for OP..."

But if Tim is right.... Well I was not joking then

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Why stay away from foroums"

Married...not getting any at home...shagging ex gf's daughter??? Seriously??

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Married...not getting any at home...shagging ex gf's daughter??? Seriously?? "

Is it the same lad???

Full of BS, so...

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Best of luck in what your looking for OP...

But if Tim is right.... Well I was not joking then "

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Guys, guys like I said earlier...

"Forgive me if I'm wrong"

Let's find out first before any stirring starts and thread gets pulled...

But if I'm wrong here then I'll stick my hand up and publicly apologize...

over a year ago

"Guys, guys like I said earlier...

"Forgive me if I'm wrong"

Let's find out first before any stirring starts and thread gets pulled...

But if I'm wrong here then I'll stick my hand up and publicly apologize...

"

Its not him, the guy yesterday was either 40 or 43 and gold badge

over a year ago

we fuck marrie men we dont care about there outside problems we are getting what we want and hes getting what he wants all win win for everyone. its there issue if there not getting at home or its not working about and too be honest 80% of guys we have met are married or with someone even though it states there single on there profile. we where dogging a few weeks ago we ha 3 guys an one was balls deep in jen when the his phone rang he picked it up an wolla it was his wife and at the end of it he said yep im on the way home now sweetheart do we need anything lol it was the funnist thing iv come across meeting a guy lol

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've met married man, no issue with it. All I'm saying to those who do have fun outside a partnership and still have sex with their partner, stay safe and don't put your partners health at risk.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Married,single swinging off a tree don't care as long as nout lands on my doorstep

over a year ago

"Married,single swinging off a tree don't care as long as nout lands on my doorstep "
this well said girl

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Go for it OP.

Remember, if you don't use it, you lose it!

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Hi guys .. sorry no this is my first time posting on forums I am married so don't have a girlfriend or stepdaughter . . Check it out .Lol

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Ohh and also . I never do forums at all but thought ide post to see if anyone answered . And wow. Must admit this is fun

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

"Married,single swinging off a tree don't care as long as nout lands on my doorstep "

Fair play

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Hi guys .. sorry no this is my first time posting on forums I am married so don't have a girlfriend or stepdaughter . . Check it out .Lol "

-----------

Yesterday, I thought that you were that guy again who'd put up a provocative post on Saturday. With Forums getting pulled often here atm, it's difficult to know who has said what exactly or who is genuinely posting and who's just messing about here. So, my full apologies if I offended in any way...

over a year ago

No issues with married or attached men as long as they bring zero drama with them!!

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Tim . No offence taken mate. Sounds like the post you described was someone induldgeing in role play but also sounds it may have touched on something illegal and absolutely should be taken down ....

I normally just read status updates which to be honest are boring. Mostly same people same thing etc. But had a little time on my hands and had a look at forums . It makes for interesting reading lol .

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

Things are looking up lol.x

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"Hi guys .. sorry no this is my first time posting on forums I am married so don't have a girlfriend or stepdaughter . . Check it out .Lol "

over a year ago

"Hi guys .. sorry no this is my first time posting on forums I am married so don't have a girlfriend or stepdaughter . . Check it out .Lol

-----------

Yesterday, I thought that you were that guy again who'd put up a provocative post on Saturday. With Forums getting pulled often here atm, it's difficult to know who has said what exactly or who is genuinely posting and who's just messing about here. So, my full apologies if I offended in any way..."

over a year ago

Trust me, you definitely don't want to know what we think about married people playing away without their partners knowledge or consent.

over a year ago

"Ok so what you think I'm married very long time . I don't get any now at home and I'm looking to play . I'm not Leaving her I just need a little excitement . Is there hope for me on here or am I wasting my time

Trust me, you definitely don't want to know what we think about married people playing away without their partners knowledge or consent. "

Personally I don't get why you would want to stay in a relationship ... your cheating on ??? Be single do as you please no one gets hurt .. if not work at your relationship and fix it ... is that your thoughts as well ?

over a year ago

"I've met married man, no issue with it. All I'm saying to those who do have fun outside a partnership and still have sex with their partner, stay safe and don't put your partners health at risk. "

This is a very valid statment

over a year ago

"Ok so what you think I'm married very long time . I don't get any now at home and I'm looking to play . I'm not Leaving her I just need a little excitement . Is there hope for me on here or am I wasting my time

Trust me, you definitely don't want to know what we think about married people playing away without their partners knowledge or consent.

Personally I don't get why you would want to stay in a relationship ... your cheating on ??? Be single do as you please no one gets hurt .. if not work at your relationship and fix it ... is that your thoughts as well ?"

If only life was that simple. Nothing is black and white.

By *uietman007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

See thing is I'm happy in my relationship I've no notion about even thinking of leaving .

There is a valid reason why she don't like sex it I'm not devuldgeing that info . But I feel I'm too young to give up on life just yet lol . But thank you all for your views . A lot of mixed views . And lots of mails too . Thank you all

over a year ago

They will say they wont be with a married guy, but some of the married guys are really really popular. I dunno if the women are aware they are married or not, but they do well.

By *antasy2018TV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin City Center

Well said!

By *antasy2018TV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin City Center

People will change... time will explain and tell... hope you will stand on what you just said!!!

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Personally I don't get why you would want to stay in a relationship ... your cheating on ??? Be single do as you please no one gets hurt .. if not work at your relationship and fix it ... is that your thoughts as well ?

If only life was that simple. Nothing is black and white.

"

Post new Message to Thread