FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Careful who you exchange details with...

Jump to newest

By *jb_1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Hi All.

Just be careful who you give details to, I had a call from a reporter today asking me about fab and the people I have met on here.

Clearly we can't trust everyone we know on here...undoubtedly there is more and more about life on here being leaked to the media....they even knew my fab id....

Anyone else had this of late?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi All.

Just be careful who you give details to, I had a call from a reporter today asking me about fab and the people I have met on here.

Clearly we can't trust everyone we know on here...undoubtedly there is more and more about life on here being leaked to the media....they even knew my fab id....

Anyone else had this of late?"

If this is real... Very, very nasty thing, what did you said to them??

Do you suspect of anyone in particular?

over a year ago

You sure it wasn't someone just taking the piss?

over a year ago

"You sure it wasn't someone just taking the piss?"

That too

over a year ago

Do you know who on here you gave your phone number to?

By *jb_1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

I'm not naming anyone public guys.

In past few days I've had two forum posts taken down.....

Clearly I've upset a few people but this is nasty

over a year ago

Never give your number until several email exchanges. Anyone wanting a quick number exchange is too good to be true.

over a year ago

I envy you your sex life that it makes reporters interested in it

It's most likely someone taking a piss mate.

over a year ago

Seperate swing phone a must in this lifestyle too much information can be obtained from your mobile number ...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I am lost u had threads removed and now the papers are inquiring into ur sex life seems like ur being set up

And who got removed over statuses if they used them to abuse others or spread rumors it's only right that they were removed

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Think when the whole world gets over the fact that most people like sex whether it's 1 2 4 or moresomes then we'd actually be able to live a more liberal life though sadly I don't think it'll ever be the case... exposure makes money!

And if you's are reading this I'm giving you my two virtual v shaped finger's

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"I am lost u had threads removed and now the papers are inquiring into ur sex life seems like ur being set up

And who got removed over statuses if they used them to abuse others or spread rumors it's only right that they were removed "

I agree. You can't just do what you like.

If they were removed there had to be good reason.

over a year ago

must be a very slow news week for the red top rags if they are phoning up fellas and enquiring about their sex lives .

over a year ago

"must be a very slow news week for the red top rags if they are phoning up fellas and enquiring about their sex lives . "

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Think when the whole world gets over the fact that most people like sex whether it's 1 2 4 or moresomes then we'd actually be able to live a more liberal life though sadly I don't think it'll ever be the case... exposure makes money!

And if you's are reading this I'm giving you my two virtual v shaped finger's "

What are you doing with this virtual v shaped fingers and where are you putting them? So long as they're well lubed up. Lol

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

After a lil learning curve I had myself, I don't do phone numbers or calls at all. No need for it.

By *jb_1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Cj47.....I never abused anyone pal.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Cj47.....I never abused anyone pal."

I never said u did just trying to figure out who got banned and why they are interested in ur sex life

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Cj47.....I never abused anyone pal.

I never said u did just trying to figure out who got banned and why they are interested in ur sex life "

As in the papers

over a year ago

we had the sundayworld called too our old house we where renting before wanting too ask us questions about our lifestyle and this site and how it works etc. they where told too nicely too FO..

we also had people contacting us on our social media accounts.

never give out your phone number too anyone on this site always use a fab phone cheap one from tescos etc. thats what we do now

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"After a lil learning curve I had myself, I don't do phone numbers or calls at all. No need for it. "

#gutted!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"After a lil learning curve I had myself, I don't do phone numbers or calls at all. No need for it.

#gutted! "

Just call in and I give you a cuppa!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"After a lil learning curve I had myself, I don't do phone numbers or calls at all. No need for it.

#gutted!

Just call in and I give you a cuppa! "

I'd say he prefer a ride

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

#gutted!

Just call in and I give you a cuppa! "

Woohoo!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

#gutted!

I'd say he prefer a ride "

Shhhhh... don't spoil the surprise!

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

I'm dubious & doubtful of everything anyways so whether it's posts like this (cautions create attentions) or just keeping my fab style as private as I want, ppl do need to take precautions.

over a year ago

"I am lost u had threads removed and now the papers are inquiring into ur sex life seems like ur being set up

And who got removed over statuses if they used them to abuse others or spread rumors it's only right that they were removed "

Cj, I've read over this thread a few times and I'm lost. The OP never mentioned anyone getting banned, where did you get that from?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

#gutted!

I'd say he prefer a ride "

I'll do the ridin and he can hold on to the cuppa. My house my rules

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

And who got removed over statuses if they used them to abuse others or spread rumors it's only right that they were removed

Cj, I've read over this thread a few times and I'm lost. The OP never mentioned anyone getting banned, where did you get that from?"

Sally there has been a few posts removed since earlier today. A different member made them claims...not CJ

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Cj, I've read over this thread a few times and I'm lost. The OP never mentioned anyone getting banned, where did you get that from?

Sally there has been a few posts removed since earlier today. A different member made them claims...not CJ"

over a year ago

Irish tabloids....sunday world...only people buy this...farmers after mass...no offence...but 3 fin euro...mindya...for some sexy girl pictures....and a w--'k....irish society....lol...dem feckin swingin crowd...

over a year ago

Sally there has been a few posts removed since earlier today. A different member made them claims...not CJ

"

My apologies Cj x

Thanks Torguy x

over a year ago

"Irish tabloids....sunday world...only people buy this...farmers after mass...no offence...but 3 fin euro...mindya...for some sexy girl pictures....and a w--'k....irish society....lol...dem feckin swingin crowd... "
I'm a farmer but I buy the farmers journal. You should see the size of the tits on that paper.

over a year ago

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Irish tabloids....sunday world...only people buy this...farmers after mass...no offence...but 3 fin euro...mindya...for some sexy girl pictures....and a w--'k....irish society....lol...dem feckin swingin crowd... "

Sure.....when they....read about FAB....they will....come on here.....and wank.....for free....feckin farming crowd

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Irish tabloids....sunday world...only people buy this...farmers after mass...no offence...but 3 fin euro...mindya...for some sexy girl pictures....and a w--'k....irish society....lol...dem feckin swingin crowd...

Sure.....when they....read about FAB....they will....come on here.....and wank.....for free....feckin farming crowd "

You nearly got there, _orguy, but yours is still too comprehensive.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Irish tabloids....sunday world...only people buy this...farmers after mass...no offence...but 3 fin euro...mindya...for some sexy girl pictures....and a w--'k....irish society....lol...dem feckin swingin crowd...

Sure.....when they....read about FAB....they will....come on here.....and wank.....for free....feckin farming crowd

You nearly got there, _orguy, but yours is still too comprehensive. "

I just couldn't do it DH

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I just couldn't do it DH "

Gotta exercise...readin feckin Irish times!

By *ymguylMan
over a year ago

ennis

ive read enough on this tread to be carefull who i chat to'' people private lifes are that private'' but again some want to know what you had for breakfeast ''

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

I just couldn't do it DH

Gotta exercise...readin feckin Irish times! "

I'll...feckin...start...tafeckin.....morrow...Ddddd.....Hhhhhhhh

over a year ago

"Think when the whole world gets over the fact that most people like sex whether it's 1 2 4 or moresomes then we'd actually be able to live a more liberal life though sadly I don't think it'll ever be the case... exposure makes money!

And if you's are reading this I'm giving you my two virtual v shaped finger's "

Love it!!

By *jb_1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

For those who don't believe me, the number that appeared on phone was the main switchboard number for the reporters paper.

Whose the snake???

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"For those who don't believe me, the number that appeared on phone was the main switchboard number for the reporters paper.

Whose the snake???"

Sure you only have 3 meets so surely you should know who the snake is unless you give your number out to everybody and we'll then it's kinda your own fault. .

over a year ago

Never saw a need to give out our phone numbers here, why would you?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"For those who don't believe me, the number that appeared on phone was the main switchboard number for the reporters paper.

Whose the snake???"

Just do damage limitation and learn from it.

Get a new phone number and while you're at it a cheap fab phone with another number. Stick consequently to your fab phone with your meets and potential ones in the future. Be more carful, use your gut feeling and your brain.

Happy fabbing.

over a year ago

I buy the Sunday world on most Sunday's. I find the moisture content and density of the paper the best of all for lighting my stoves. Second to none really.

By *jb_1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Whose the snake???

Sure you only have 3 meets so surely you should know who the snake is unless you give your number out to everybody and we'll then it's kinda your own fault. ."

We don't put all our meets up on fab do we???

over a year ago

Whose the snake???

Sure you only have 3 meets so surely you should know who the snake is unless you give your number out to everybody and we'll then it's kinda your own fault. .

We don't put all our meets up on fab do we???"

But your verifcation summary does

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

"Hi All.

Anyone else had this of late?"

I had someone call to my family house looking for me as brutus i understand how you are feeling but at least you know or kinda know who it was i havent a fooking clue who it was. All you can do is try rise above that shit

over a year ago

Whose the snake???

But your verifcation summary does"

Verification summary only shows the verifications you've received. Not every meet warrants another verification. Some people don't give them at all.

By *jb_1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Hi All.

Anyone else had this of late?

I had someone call to my family house looking for me as brutus i understand how you are feeling but at least you know or kinda know who it was i havent a fooking clue who it was. All you can do is try rise above that shit "

Cheers Brutus

By *jb_1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Whose the snake???

But your verifcation summary does

Verification summary only shows the verifications you've received. Not every meet warrants another verification. Some people don't give them at all. "

Exactly Sally

over a year ago

Well fook me !

Post new Message to Thread