Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Definition of a forum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A place where views and ideas of a particular issue can be discussed and exchanged but in our case once the issue doesn't open a can of worms

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And where people get upset because they don't like what is being said,petty argument's begin. Thread closed

over a year ago

Thanks we better stick to how Leinster are doing in the rugby or best father because that is what sex sites are for but thanks for the reply

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Opinions differ and patient's die

Opinions are formed on information provide if the information isn't correct opinion s can be flawed therefore opinions can change according to the information provided, unfortunately some people form an opinion based on flawed information and take this information being truth refusing to take any new information into consideration

Sometimes it takes detachment from an emotive subject to see the clouds trough thd trees to form an opinion that may be near the truth

over a year ago

"A place where views and ideas of a particular issue can be discussed and exchanged but in our case once the issue doesn't open a can of worms "
slowly but surely there getting cought out on there little tricks

over a year ago

Thanks again for the replies all opinions are welcome negative and positive thanks again

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"Everyone is different here and all to be respected well 99percent anyway maybe people want to keep things private some others like to be more open and some just crave attention leave them all to it we say this scene gives something to everyone that is in it live and let live" those were your exact words on a recent thread. Whats changed since then?

over a year ago

"A place where views and ideas of a particular issue can be discussed and exchanged but in our case once the issue doesn't open a can of worms "
You're problem on the forum's is you tell the truth. Certain people don't like the truth been told on fab.

over a year ago

Go on the Jeremy Kyle show.

He will sort if for you.

By *jb_1980Man
over a year ago

limerick

I've had two forum discussions that I opened in the last two days closed.....

over a year ago

"I've had two forum discussions that I opened in the last two days closed.....

"

Was you a bold boy

By *jb_1980Man
over a year ago

limerick

Not at all

over a year ago

As CJ said our opinions are based upon what we see or hear.

We can see or hear what we want at times often due to what we want to see or project...This governed by many things.

It's quite common in conversation for people to be preparing their reply following their last statement while the other person is speaking, as a result they're not hearing what they are saying. It may be a question it may be a correction or a statement.

Listening is an art few take seriously whether in conversation or even on a forum.

over a year ago

Less bitching and more sex folks.

Life is too short to be complaining on a sex site.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"A place where views and ideas of a particular issue can be discussed and exchanged but in our case once the issue doesn't open a can of worms You're problem on the forum's is you tell the truth. Certain people don't like the truth been told on fab.

"

For those of us who don't visit the forums often, a little background would be useful ....

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Forum is a Latin word and means outside doors (literally), market square, public space

In ancient Roman times the forum of a village/town/city was the centre of public life. It was used for business and commercial affairs, public announcements and political elections, performing space of spectacles and to honour the great, source of news and gossip, and finally for judicial purposes.

Does this sound in any way familiar to you?

over a year ago

Quite frankly, we've come to the conclusion that the Ireland forum is a place largely worth avoiding.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"Quite frankly, we've come to the conclusion that the Ireland forum is a place largely worth avoiding."

I wonder why you say that.?

over a year ago

"Quite frankly, we've come to the conclusion that the Ireland forum is a place largely worth avoiding."

I agree totally, the fun aspect is gone out of it, and you would be half afraid too make a comment about some thread without you been insulted back, freedom of speech but without the drama is important, I notice some comments are very bitchy about a certain someone not long back, won't say their name but I couldn't believe the bitchiness of some on the forum, can we not form our own opinion without getting insulted back. Takes the good out of enjoying fab too be honest, should be light-hearted also. My opinion anyway.

over a year ago

"Forum is a Latin word and means outside doors (literally), market square, public space

In ancient Roman times the forum of a village/town/city was the centre of public life. It was used for business and commercial affairs, public announcements and political elections, performing space of spectacles and to honour the great, source of news and gossip, and finally for judicial purposes.

Does this sound in any way familiar to you? "

What's the spectacles? Gallows and stocks

over a year ago

"Quite frankly, we've come to the conclusion that the Ireland forum is a place largely worth avoiding.

I wonder why you say that.?"

I used to be a regular forum user and now post sporadically, why?

1. Almost impossible to have a serious conversation with true exchange of opinions and respect.

2. Every thread is turned into banter, even when started a serious one.

3. Lashing on single guys (unless you always agree with women).

4. Seems forums are mostly used for an entertainment of a group of people, not a platform to exchange ideas, interesting discussions. Friends tend to take over threads with absolutely nothing of worth added.

5. Forums are great when you are a woman and want to feel better about your day. Guys will usually agree with you and tell you how great you are, ladies will usually agree with it.

6. Too few really respectful and nice people posting. There is a nice group here but still too few. People usually write very short posts and later are surprised that people misunderstand them and don't take it well often.

7. Repetitive posts.

Still visit this place from time to time but rarely find something I am interested in. Pity, as previously was often participating and having fun here.

over a year ago

Speakers corner in a park in London where people speak out about different issues or topics politics, gay rites alot more, the forum is based on same idea more or less, great idea I think, I stood their for hours listening too what they were dishing out, should have more of it, some was light hearted,other topics contreversial. Interesting all the same.

over a year ago

"Forum is a Latin word and means outside doors (literally), market square, public space

Gaul est divsa in partes tres......

over a year ago

"Quite frankly, we've come to the conclusion that the Ireland forum is a place largely worth avoiding.

1. Almost impossible to have a serious conversation with true exchange of opinions and respect.

4. Seems forums are mostly used for an entertainment of a group of people, not a platform to exchange ideas, interesting discussions. Friends tend to take over threads with absolutely nothing of worth added.

5. Forums are great when you are a woman and want to feel better about your day. Guys will usually agree with you and tell you how great you are, ladies will usually agree with it.

6. Too few really respectful and nice people posting. There is a nice group here but still too few. People usually write very short posts and later are surprised that people misunderstand them and don't take it well often.

7. Repetitive posts.

Still visit this place from time to time but rarely find something I am interested in. Pity, as previously was often participating and having fun here. "

I'm glad you could be bothered to type all that, saved me the trouble.

over a year ago

Not that long ago this forum used to be a place of fun ,craic, banter,laughs, wit, sarcasm , a bit of eye rolling and even the odd serious topic..and a great place to get to know and meet people..

Lately its become a platform for fake (dual) profiles, shit stirring, trolling, people giving sly digs at others, and a place where you can get to know people to avoid...

If you fall into the latter, please stop, join in the craic and have fun...like the place is meant to be...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Gaul est divsa in partes tres......"

Damn, I don't speak Norwegian!

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Not that long ago this forum used to be a place of fun ,craic, banter,laughs, wit, sarcasm , a bit of eye rolling and even the odd serious topic..and a great place to get to know and meet people..

Lately its become a platform for fake (dual) profiles, shit stirring, trolling, people giving sly digs at others, and a place where you can get to know people to avoid...

If you fall into the latter, please stop, join in the craic and have fun...like the place is meant to be... "

By *ilbearniMan
over a year ago

peninsula

7. Repetitive posts.

Still visit this place from time to time but rarely find something I am interested in. Pity, as previously was often participating and having fun here. "

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

What's the spectacles? Gallows and stocks "

If you end up on the forum pillory it's more a judicial matter and not really what I consider a spectacle.

I was more thinking of comedia dell'arte, drama, sword fights and of course look at me aria etc.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Not that long ago this forum used to be a place of fun ,craic, banter,laughs, wit, sarcasm , a bit of eye rolling and even the odd serious topic..and a great place to get to know and meet people..

If you fall into the latter, please stop, join in the craic and have fun...like the place is meant to be... "

Well said totally agree about the lately part..Unfortunately I'm not on it long enough to know what it was like before this..

over a year ago

What's the spectacles? Gallows and stocks

If you end up on the forum pillory it's more a judicial matter and not really what I consider a spectacle.

I was more thinking of comedia dell'arte, drama, sword fights and of course look at me aria etc. "

It can ofyen be a spectacle...unpleasant as many have said.

Many unfortunately don't like to help change it and those who have tried often get tried by a bribed the jury.

over a year ago

7. Repetitive posts.

Still visit this place from time to time but rarely find something I am interested in. Pity, as previously was often participating and having fun here.

I'm glad you could be bothered to type all that, saved me the trouble. "

And glad they're trying.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Sounds very familiar.I read it on wiki too

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

If you fall into the latter, please stop, join in the craic and have fun...like the place is meant to be...

Well said totally agree about the lately part..Unfortunately I'm not on it long enough to know what it was like before this.."

it has always been the same..

over a year ago

Forum.....in waterford people go there to play bimgo...thought id share...

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Most arguments or disagreements are usually down to differences of opinion rather than fact or anything else. So many people have always got to be right, no matter what. It seems to be such a terrible thing for many these days to swallow one's pride and admit when wrong or tell a person that you had never thought about something from their viewpoint and can actually see where they're coming from.

There's no harm in being wrong.

If someone can show me I'm wrong about something or show me a different viewpoint I hadn't considered before I have no problem in saying so and thanking them for improving my knowledge and mindset.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

There's a happy medium...I use the forum mainly in a light hearted way with a hint of sarcasm it's just my humour, though when there is a genuine thread looking for advice or discussing a serious or interesting topic I will contribute in that manner, alot of friction can be from past spats or here say which I'd say a few of us are guilty of and in the past myself included, in that case now I've just learnt to avoid confrontation and move on... though in saying that If i feel particularly strongly about I topic I won't hold back. I value my sanity (most of the time)

Also I'd like to point out that although a forum is a great way to express your personality I do think at times some people can come across differently and often be misconstrued.

I'm really a wallflower in real life

over a year ago

Forums - a place where regulars will get you banned by taking you out of context on purpose.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"There's a happy medium...I use the forum mainly in a light hearted way with a hint of sarcasm it's just my humour, though when there is a genuine thread looking for advice or discussing a serious or interesting topic I will contribute in that manner, alot of friction can be from past spats or here say which I'd say a few of us are guilty of and in the past myself included, in that case now I've just learnt to avoid confrontation and move on... though in saying that If i feel particularly strongly about I topic I won't hold back. I value my sanity (most of the time)

Also I'd like to point out that although a forum is a great way to express your personality I do think at times some people can come across differently and often be misconstrued.

I'm really a wallflower in real life "

I tend to find on these things, another factor is that messaging has no tone of voice or body language so quite often as you say things can become misconstrued. I've been guilty of it myself on quite a few occasions.

But then there are those who will deliberately go out of their way to be offended and pick a fight.

I try to avoid drama and negativity myself. Waste of soul and energy.

over a year ago

Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them;

over a year ago

Well said totally agree about the lately part..Unfortunately I'm not on it long enough to know what it was like before this..it has always been the same.. "

Yeah, Two years ago this place was the same, different accounts (well different usernames accounts, including me) good threads, bad ones, funny ones, stupid ones, informative ones (rarely), appreciation ones....same old thing.

over a year ago

Several lawsuits have been brought against the forums and moderators claiming libel and damage.

over a year ago

We're the ones that make the forums what they are! Why don't we make them better?

over a year ago

One of the biggest issues on the Irish forum is the moderation. And before people go running for the report button in no way am I having a go at the people who give up free time in volunteering to do what is a very thankless job.

Different mods will deal with things in different ways. But on here the rules need to be absolute otherwise the trolls have a field day. I've had time on the naughty step a few times and in general it was well deserved. But there has been times when my warped sense of humour got me a ban for little or no reason.

I would like to see a full set of forum rules pinned to the top of the forum.

Get that damn quote in quote in quote function destroyed.

Maybe a separate forum for Irish meets and events.

And if a post is wiped don't delete it entirely just leave a mod edit note.

Gets down off the soapbox

over a year ago

"Several lawsuits have been brought against the forums and moderators claiming libel and damage. "

Against this sites forums and mods?

over a year ago

"Several lawsuits have been brought against the forums and moderators claiming libel and damage.

Against this sites forums and mods?"

it's known too have happened on some forums yes, just read it their,

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"There's a happy medium...I use the forum mainly in a light hearted way with a hint of sarcasm it's just my humour, though when there is a genuine thread looking for advice or discussing a serious or interesting topic I will contribute in that manner, alot of friction can be from past spats or here say which I'd say a few of us are guilty of and in the past myself included, in that case now I've just learnt to avoid confrontation and move on... though in saying that If i feel particularly strongly about I topic I won't hold back. I value my sanity (most of the time)

I tend to find on these things, another factor is that messaging has no tone of voice or body language so quite often as you say things can become misconstrued. I've been guilty of it myself on quite a few occasions.

But then there are those who will deliberately go out of their way to be offended and pick a fight.

I try to avoid drama and negativity myself. Waste of soul and energy."

Why not adopt a series of codes for the ends of posts so people know the tone?

/S sarcastic

/C cheeky

/T trolling

/SD sly dig

/J jealous

/WK white knight

/TS trump supporter

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"One of the biggest issues on the Irish forum is the moderation. And before people go running for the report button in no way am I having a go at the people who give up free time in volunteering to do what is a very thankless job.

Different mods will deal with things in different ways. But on here the rules need to be absolute otherwise the trolls have a field day. I've had time on the naughty step a few times and in general it was well deserved. But there has been times when my warped sense of humour got me a ban for little or no reason.

Gets down off the soapbox "

Not pissing on ur parade as u have some very good achievable points there but there's a forum for this called site feed back if enough of us post there I am sure site administration would look into how theses changes can be achieved

As it's being said a forum is only as good as it's contributors we hold the power to help improve our experience on the Irish forum

over a year ago

"One of the biggest issues on the Irish forum is the moderation. And before people go running for the report button in no way am I having a go at the people who give up free time in volunteering to do what is a very thankless job.

Gets down off the soapbox "

I'd go a step further. We have all seen the bitching that goes on here between some people. Even permanent forum bans don't stop them, because the banned person simply deletes the banned profile and opens another. I would suggest that new profiles aimed at getting around permanent forum bans should be banned on sight, long before they even get a chance to post. They should be banned from the site and not just the forum, because if they can't conduct themselves with respect for other site users, in my opinion they are of no worth to the site, and they bring nothing positive to it by bitching in a status when bitching in the forum has been taken away from them.

over a year ago

7. Repetitive posts.

No2 and No4

over a year ago

@ cj good idea will pop up a thread in feedback later

@ sally agreed that people unlos and come back. However that is only part of the problem. When a new user joins they must wait 7 days and be at least pic verified to post. But if the support the site for a fiver they get full access. Also if someone verifys them from previous it gets around it as well. Close those loopholes then rejoining isn't as effective

over a year ago

"@ cj good idea will pop up a thread in feedback later

@ sally agreed that people unlos and come back. However that is only part of the problem. When a new user joins they must wait 7 days and be at least pic verified to post. But if the support the site for a fiver they get full access. Also if someone verifys them from previous it gets around it as well. Close those loopholes then rejoining isn't as effective "

I've seen people rejoin with pics they had on their previous profile(s). How is that even approved? Why are they being allowed to rejoin, and so blatantly flout the rules?

I realise that I've turned the topic away from the opening post, apologies to the OP.

over a year ago

@ sally agreed that people unlos and come back. However that is only part of the problem. When a new user joins they must wait 7 days and be at least pic verified to post. But if the support the site for a fiver they get full access. Also if someone verifys them from previous it gets around it as well. Close those loopholes then rejoining isn't as effective

I've seen people rejoin with pics they had on their previous profile(s). How is that even approved? Why are they being allowed to rejoin, and so blatantly flout the rules?

I realise that I've turned the topic away from the opening post, apologies to the OP.

"

If they go UNLOS then their pics go too. I'd say admin have no way of knowing the photos were used before

over a year ago

"

"

We deleted our profile last year and at the time considered walking away from swing completely. Now I'm not sure if you are referring to others that change alias or not but imo if someone wants to come back they should be welcomed providing they are not doing it in a deceptive way.

over a year ago

"

But if the support the site for a fiver they get full access. "

I'm actually incorrect on this I think I'm confusing the chatroom and forum.

over a year ago

"

We deleted our profile last year and at the time considered walking away from swing completely. Now I'm not sure if you are referring to others that change alias or not but imo if someone wants to come back they should be welcomed providing they are not doing it in a deceptive way.

"

My apologies, I'm referring to people who have been banned/had their profiles removed. I'm not referring to anyone who leaves of their own accord and subsequently rejoins.

over a year ago

Is this Liveline?

Its shockin Joe.

Lighten up folks will ya.

over a year ago

If they go UNLOS then their pics go too. I'd say admin have no way of knowing the photos were used before"

I know what you're saying but I disagree to a point. If I can recognise photos I've seen before, I'm sure admin can too. Obviously not all the photos all the time, but I've seen someone recently open three or four profiles,one after the other, with the same photo each time.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Is this Liveline?

Its shockin Joe.

Lighten up folks will ya.

"

In all fairness it's a good discussion

over a year ago

If they go UNLOS then their pics go too. I'd say admin have no way of knowing the photos were used before

I know what you're saying but I disagree to a point. If I can recognise photos I've seen before, I'm sure admin can too. Obviously not all the photos all the time, but I've seen someone recently open three or four profiles,one after the other, with the same photo each time. "

I've recognised the odd photo too (though can't usually remember from where) but we probably don't look at anything like the amount of profiles that admin do. They must see thousands and thousands of pics.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I know what you're saying but I disagree to a point. If I can recognise photos I've seen before, I'm sure admin can too. Obviously not all the photos all the time, but I've seen someone recently open three or four profiles,one after the other, with the same photo each time. "

Awe stop some set up profiles post pics and pay to be site supporters so as to bypass filters to make sweeping remarks across a number of threads and post abusive mails to others at 3.00 am and then go unlos

I can think of way better things to be doing at 3.00 am

over a year ago

I know what you're saying but I disagree to a point. If I can recognise photos I've seen before, I'm sure admin can too. Obviously not all the photos all the time, but I've seen someone recently open three or four profiles,one after the other, with the same photo each time.

Awe stop some set up profiles post pics and pay to be site supporters so as to bypass filters to make sweeping remarks across a number of threads and post abusive mails to others at 3.00 am and then go unlos

I can think of way better things to be doing at 3.00 am "

I saw that - not at 3am when posted tho lol.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I saw that - not at 3am when posted tho lol."

Lol were u doing the same as I was

over a year ago

Lol were u doing the same as I was "

If you were sleeping then I was

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

If you were sleeping then I was "

Am yea sleeping that is it

over a year ago

"

Am yea sleeping that is it "

Well I really was! Dunno about you

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

Am yea sleeping that is it

Well I really was! Dunno about you"

Course I was what else would u be doing

over a year ago

Id dread to imagine

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Id dread to imagine "

Imagination running wild there is it

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

On a serious note.. Post number 69 is upon us!

over a year ago

"On a serious note.. Post number 69 is upon us! "

My favourite position me on top

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"On a serious note.. Post number 69 is upon us!

My favourite position me on top "

I can live with that..

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

A forum is...

- An open place for discussion

- where people share ideas, educate and become enlightened about many topics...

...that are relevant as well as mundane

- but where people can form friendships +

- Or overcome personal differences vs

- in a calm and peaceful manner

- before the Moderators roll into town and whup some ass

...but all in all Forums can be informative, provocative and yes, even fun too!

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

I try to avoid drama and negativity myself. Waste of soul and energy."

Indeed "ain't nobody got time for that" as the song goes

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

I try to avoid drama and negativity myself. Waste of soul and energy.

Why not adopt a series of codes for the ends of posts so people know the tone?

/S sarcastic

/C cheeky

/T trolling

/SD sly dig

/J jealous

/WK white knight

/TS trump supporter

"

Haha though how honest would we be

over a year ago

"

Not pissing on ur parade as u have some very good achievable points there but there's a forum for this called site feed back if enough of us post there I am sure site administration would look into how theses changes can be achieved

As it's being said a forum is only as good as it's contributors we hold the power to help improve our experience on the Irish forum "

Well the post is there in feedback now so anyone who has agreeing or differing views feel free to post

over a year ago

The people who go UNLOS probably leave before they get banned.

This site is pretty big, I have been on here for maybe 2/3 years and only used the forum this year. Browse people online, meets, people near, matches, the chat room, webcams.. even the meets/parties posted on the forum you can get an invite by private message, you dont need to reply to it or be active on the forum.

It's fun, its addictive, its a bit of a laugh, and some take it serious, but no need to get emotional about how its moderated or anything.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Thousands of pics are approved every day, by lots of mods. No one could remember every pic that had been uploaded previously

over a year ago

Our opinion has not changed at all but your point actually makes no sense to the what is being discussed here

over a year ago

Again thanks very much for the feed back all is welcome it just proves to us the frustration alot of the members feel about the way forums can be turned into a place for bitching about people if there opinion isn't in line with the school yard bullies on the site thanks again

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman
over a year ago

East

If they go UNLOS then their pics go too. I'd say admin have no way of knowing the photos were used before"

When I joined as a single woman I used pictures from my couples profile..... I was able to do so because I had the original images.... However my ex couldn't use a really cool photo on his single profile as neither of us had kept the original image...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Our opinion has not changed at all but your point actually makes no sense to the what is being discussed here"

Mine? I was answering a post

over a year ago

That's great for you and we'll done but think this has absolutely nothing to do with our question about forum's

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"That's great for you and we'll done but think this has absolutely nothing to do with our question about forum's"

It has nothing to do with your question.

It had everything to do with the post quoted though.

over a year ago

Very childish attitude from adults what is it all opinions are fine once they are the same as yours look up definition of forums just because we don't have the same opinion as other people here doesn't mean ours is not valid as we respect other people's opinions are valid to them again best of luck with your party

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Not reading through all responses, so apologies if same has been said already.

All opinions are valid, as long as they stick to each thread, without varying into other side issues.

If you want to do that, start a new thread about said issue, without hijacking the OP's thread.

If you have a different opinion, it's perfectly valid for you to air that, providing you stick to the issue, without getting personal about the OP or other posters opinions.

It's called healthy debate and should always be championed, regardless of subject.

The more we discuss, the more we understand all sides/opinions and that's healthy for all to see.

A little bit of humour along the way helps but not if it hijacks a thread completely.

That's my tuppence worth for now

over a year ago

"Very childish attitude from adults what is it all opinions are fine once they are the same as yours look up definition of forums just because we don't have the same opinion as other people here doesn't mean ours is not valid as we respect other people's opinions are valid to them again best of luck with your party "

It would help if you used the reply and quote button

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Actually it's my opinion that people are entitled to their opinions.....but not all opinions are valid. If someone's opinion is bad or based on bullshit should it be consider valid?

If someone came on here and said in their opinion that the Holocaust was a good thing and that the earth was flat would you call them valid opinions? No you wouldn't.

People are entitled to hold opinions, but others are entitled to call them out on them if they stink.

By *on11Man
over a year ago

cork

"Not reading through all responses, so apologies if same has been said already.

All opinions are valid, as long as they stick to each thread, without varying into other side issues.

If you want to do that, start a new thread about said issue, without hijacking the OP's thread.

If you have a different opinion, it's perfectly valid for you to air that, providing you stick to the issue, without getting personal about the OP or other posters opinions.

It's called healthy debate and should always be championed, regardless of subject.

The more we discuss, the more we understand all sides/opinions and that's healthy for all to see.

A little bit of humour along the way helps but not if it hijacks a thread completely.

That's my tuppence worth for now "

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"Actually it's my opinion that people are entitled to their opinions.....but not all opinions are valid. If someone's opinion is bad or based on bullshit should it be consider valid?

If someone came on here and said in their opinion that the Holocaust was a good thing and that the earth was flat would you call them valid opinions? No you wouldn't. Could not say better!

People are entitled to hold opinions, but others are entitled to call them out on them if they stink."

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"That's great for you and we'll done but think this has absolutely nothing to do with our question about forum's

"

Then maybe tell the person who I quoted as they were the ones who were discussing the subject of people uploading pics

Post new Message to Thread