Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Naughtiest person you've had sex with.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on from Naughtiest place you've had sex. Who is the Naughtiest person uve had sexy with. Like ur sister in law , bosses wife, work college, teacher, ur parents ex. Etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well 38 years ago I was knee deep in my ma..

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

A guy the night before his wedding , we had a few kisses and i was at the wedding and the day after it , well we ended up very naughty but he came looking for me , kinda regret it now it was a long time ago , he still happily married , thank god

Mrs crazy

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"A guy the night before his wedding , we had a few kisses and i was at the wedding and the day after it , well we ended up very naughty but he came looking for me , kinda regret it now it was a long time ago , he still happily married , thank god

Mrs crazy "

Naughty woman Mrs Crazy hehe

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"A guy the night before his wedding , we had a few kisses and i was at the wedding and the day after it , well we ended up very naughty but he came looking for me , kinda regret it now it was a long time ago , he still happily married , thank god

Mrs crazy

Naughty woman Mrs Crazy hehe "

I know , maybe thats why i enjoy swinging lol i love the excitment and the fun that fab has to offer ohhh and i can be a very naughty girl too

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

myself

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Mrs crazy

Naughty woman Mrs Crazy hehe

I know , maybe thats why i enjoy swinging lol i love the excitment and the fun that fab has to offer ohhh and i can be a very naughty girl too

Mrs crazy "

Very good some night we'll have to try it out Mrs Crazy hehe

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A friend's (also work colleague) mum. She was (and still is married).

I remember doing her in hotel while she was on phone to her husband and asking doing her in her house while friend was sleeping and hubby was working.

Total MILF and one of the best pieces of ass I ever tapped.

Did feel a bit guilty afterwards even if she did make all the moves. There was only so much I could resist before I gave in.

By *ork fellaMan
over a year ago

Macroom

Ah the neighbours misses. Hes one of my closest friends and im godfather to their son. Cant leave her alone tho. Sex is unreal.... Yeah I know I am a bastard.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

My neighbour on the stairs

over a year ago

Farmer"s son next door when I lived in countryside, on the hay

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman
over a year ago

Cork

The boss

I love my job lol

By *ortyfunMan
over a year ago

east Meath

In San Fran with the bar maid with the ex knocking on the cubicle to use it

over a year ago

With my exes teammate,she plays sports. Incredible fuck! Broke up not long after!

over a year ago

School cleaner

By *hipchippersonMan
over a year ago

dublin

My aunt once gave me a blowie at a wedding

over a year ago

In an Irish bar in Prague at a mates wedding. Me and the mother of the bride.... what a weekend))

over a year ago

"My aunt once gave me a blowie at a wedding "

Eww

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Probably ladies toilets in Mean Fiddler London with friends girlfriend (also work colleagues) but was so worth it

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"My aunt once gave me a blowie at a wedding "

Ohh I wouldn't brag about that one...

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

Cousin of a deceased friend at his funeral (I was staying in the hotel where the wake was taking place).

over a year ago

Horny house wife. Was there doing some work. And 1 thing lead to another. Mmmmmm so good

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"My aunt once gave me a blowie at a wedding

Ohh I wouldn't brag about that one... "

That's for sure

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

My friends younger brother.....regretted it afterwards

By *ipsandthighsMan
over a year ago

dublin

I love this thread, keep it up fellow fabbers!

over a year ago

A married work colleague, in my car outside her house. I was dropping her home after a night out and he husband was asleep in the house.

over a year ago

HB hands down.

Thirty, dirty and flirty, plus drop dead gorgeous to boot

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Citywest hotel Saturday night gone wow was epic........

over a year ago

I was doing some repair work in house I had finished the work it happened to be in the bedroom when I turned around there she was starkers I still haven't got paid lol

over a year ago

A friends long term gf all over there flat one time we fucked on the bathroom floor 5 minutes before he got home I was gone just in time

over a year ago

Had an older neighbor give me a handjob in a smoking area at a 21st, all my Christmas' came at once.... excuse the pun

By *s sweetcheeksWoman
over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 08/08/17 18:07:19]

By *s sweetcheeksWoman
over a year ago

dublin

My boss still fuk him now and again I do love my job and the perks to go with it

By *heRealDeal91Man
over a year ago

Banbridge

A friends (at the time) mum.. she was at least 20 years older than me. Lasted a whole year before my friend found out. He has never spoken to me again!

over a year ago

Friend of my mam + dad

I was 22, she was 45

And she ate me alive!!!

All good wholesome fun.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Friend of my mam + dad

I was 22, she was 45

And she ate me alive!!!

All good wholesome fun."

Good wholesome food the way you described it.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Friend of my mam + dad

I was 22, she was 45

And she ate me alive!!!

All good wholesome fun.

Good wholesome food the way you described it. "

ROFL

By *ussybangMan
over a year ago

ML3

yeaaàaa fuck that shit, that is like fucking a sister or mum and saying waooo that was the naughtiest thing I ever did

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Gross

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

a sexy married mummy who used to live just a streets away when hubby was away.

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

To the ladies who fucked their boss........would you like a new job??

over a year ago

My friend's mum, several times

over a year ago

Want to say my friends mom but never closed the deal

She was so sexually suggestive when I was a teen, going around thong showing and see thru light pants bending over and things I now recognise as flirtatious.

I'm not sure did she just get a kick from turning on 17/18 year olds or what the deal was, I touched her ass a couple of times and she didn't seem to mind me doing it at all but never anything more.

She is about 50 now, not the milf she once was but still hot and a sexy air about her.

Not sure on the status of her marriage now I think it is not still as it was anyway. Her son though is a great friend but lives abroad I'm still nearby her place....

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Ohh I wouldn't brag about that one... yeaaàaa fuck that shit, that is like fucking a sister or mum and saying waooo that was the naughtiest thing I ever did "

Not necessarily. If the Aunt wasn't a blood relative, if the uncle was the blood relative and it were his wife then that is a lot different. Still "immoral" depending on how people view it (family values and morals etc). The immorality of it boils down to bloodline. Was it an Aunt by blood or an Aunt through marriage? There IS a huge difference.

over a year ago

mums ex boyfriend

jen

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

The guy I worked with, also he was younger and in a relationship! He is my husband now! Eve

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

A few yrs back , our sexy au pair .

over a year ago

Wow that must have been hot! Where was she from?

over a year ago

My supervisor

over a year ago

"Want to say my friends mom but never closed the deal

She was so sexually suggestive when I was a teen, going around thong showing and see thru light pants bending over and things I now recognise as flirtatious.

I'm not sure did she just get a kick from turning on 17/18 year olds or what the deal was, I touched her ass a couple of times and she didn't seem to mind me doing it at all but never anything more.

She is about 50 now, not the milf she once was but still hot and a sexy air about her.

Not sure on the status of her marriage now I think it is not still as it was anyway. Her son though is a great friend but lives abroad I'm still nearby her place...."

Did we have the same friend? Lol

Looking back now all the signs were there

over a year ago

Not sure on the status of her marriage now I think it is not still as it was anyway. Her son though is a great friend but lives abroad I'm still nearby her place....

Looking back now all the signs were there "

Haha yes for sure, I'd say she wouldn't actually have gone thru with anything just enjoyed being wank bank material id say.

I'd love to try hit up something with her now but don't know how to initiate

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Looking back now all the signs were there "

I can relate. I had a friend who had an extremely hot mum and I remember her doing things like bending over in front of me etc and at time I didn't realise but looking back now I realise she was giving me signals and I still kick myself to this day for not realising. Lol

over a year ago

I m kinda jealous of all these stories -maybe mine just hasn't happened yet

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Haha yes for sure, I'd say she wouldn't actually have gone thru with anything just enjoyed being wank bank material id say.

I'd love to try hit up something with her now but don't know how to initiate "

Just drop a simple note through her door (with number) saying hey it's been years etc but you remember her as you used to enjoy the chats and as you're not living so far away would she fancy a coffee and catchup sometime. It's honest, non creepy and to the point. If you hear nothing back, no harm done. If you do then see how the first meeting goes.

over a year ago

Just drop a simple note through her door (with number) saying hey it's been years etc but you remember her as you used to enjoy the chats and as you're not living so far away would she fancy a coffee and catchup sometime. It's honest, non creepy and to the point. If you hear nothing back, no harm done. If you do then see how the first meeting goes.

"

I still see her a few times a year and have her number, I'm only walking distance from her house....

over a year ago

Seen her recently at my mates 30th and was all hugs and telling me how good I look, she's divorced now too I'd say a few drinks and some privacy and I could make it happen

over a year ago

I still see her a few times a year and have her number, I'm only walking distance from her house...."

The thing is how do I put it out there in a way that would create future awkwardness? Can't really ask her out, we live in a small place in Ireland where u would have to go 200 miles to have some chance of anonymity ha

over a year ago

"Seen her recently at my mates 30th and was all hugs and telling me how good I look, she's divorced now too I'd say a few drinks and some privacy and I could make it happen "

Defo Man U are in there, give it a go. I have been with an older woman before and they are no nonsense from what I see but putting your neck out with someone u know is a bit different for me

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Seen her recently at my mates 30th and was all hugs and telling me how good I look, she's divorced now too I'd say a few drinks and some privacy and I could make it happen

Defo Man U are in there, give it a go. I have been with an older woman before and they are no nonsense from what I see but putting your neck out with someone u know is a bit different for me"

Again, keeping it simple is always best way. If you have her number then a simple text saying it's been quite a while and you were thinking back to such and such a time (insert funny memory) which got you wondering how she is and then ask if she fancies a cuppa and catchup. What's the worst can happen? You asked for a cuppa and a chat. You can't possibly be ridiculed of thought badly of for that. You're overthinking it buddy which is understandable. A short simple text.

over a year ago

Cheers yes when u put it that way I am haha.

I'll work on it and see when would be a good time soon to approach

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Cheers yes when u put it that way I am haha.

I'll work on it and see when would be a good time soon to approach "

I hope someday soon you are posting on here telling us about the great sex you're having with her.

Think of it this way. Even if you text asking for a cuppa or whatever..... ok she might think is he coming unto me.... but she has no way of possibly knowing as all you have done is ask for a cuppa and a catchup so she has to give the benefit of the doubt. It would be different if you sent her a dirty or flirty message.

over a year ago

I'd really appreciate some female input on this matter.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I actually have a similar dilemma.

Years ago when playing a drinking game as a dare I had to phone a friend's mom and tell her I fancy her etc. She's been single for years. To my surprise though she actually was flirting back and said I'd gotten her horny and wet and that she would eat me for breakfast given a chance. Bit of unfinished business there. She actually lives literally one street away and now this whole chat has gotten me thinking. Lol

I don't have her number though. Hmmmmmmm.

over a year ago

"I actually have a similar dilemma.

Years ago when playing a drinking game as a dare I had to phone a friend's mom and tell her I fancy her etc. She's been single for years. To my surprise though she actually was flirting back and said I'd gotten her horny and wet and that she would eat me for breakfast given a chance. Bit of unfinished business there. She actually lives literally one street away and now this whole chat has gotten me thinking. Lol

I don't have her number though. Hmmmmmmm. "

Is she good looking?

How do u know she didn't know it was a prank call and was just playing along?

over a year ago

Yep sexy neighbour on the stairs also!!

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I actually have a similar dilemma.

I don't have her number though. Hmmmmmmm.

Is she good looking?

How do u know she didn't know it was a prank call and was just playing along?"

I just know from the call that she was being serious and thought I was serious. I wouldn't say she is proper MILF material but it's just that whole taboo naughtiness factor is the turn on. Have been a few times since that we passed each other on the street and once when I was with my mother and they were chatting then as we walked off her and I both gave each other that knowing look.

over a year ago

This one near me that I was talking about is/was proper MILF material, she isnt as hot not as she once was even up to 2 years ago, she is about 50 now.

We get on great and could talk for hours, I'll have to have an excuse to bump into her and I'll let u know how it goes

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"This one near me that I was talking about is/was proper MILF material, she isnt as hot not as she once was even up to 2 years ago, she is about 50 now.

We get on great and could talk for hours, I'll have to have an excuse to bump into her and I'll let u know how it goes "

Do it man. Life's too short. We miss all off the chances that we don't take. Lol

I'm gonna go work on this other one at same time. Let's see who can get there first. Lol

over a year ago

You're on!

Step 1 open a dialogue

2 change her old image of me as a young immature teen and interest her

3 drop indications of interest and create a sexual tension

4 seal the deal

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"You're on!

Step 1 open a dialogue

2 change her old image of me as a young immature teen and interest her

3 drop indications of interest and create a sexual tension

4 seal the deal"

Oh gawd, the only way it could be even better is if you discovered she is actually on Fab. Lol

By *der54Man
over a year ago

that one there

My sister in law, in every room of their house

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"My sister in law, in every room of their house "

As in your wife's sister or your brother's wife? Is she married?

over a year ago

My son's best friend

Alex

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex "

a true MILF

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

"

My best friend was older than me in my defence... And first time I had sex with him didn't know he was her son

over a year ago

Women I met on a night out. She was 40 and I was about 25 and she was incredibly hot. Fucked her all night and the next morning

She also gave incredible head

over a year ago

"This one near me that I was talking about is/was proper MILF material, she isnt as hot not as she once was even up to 2 years ago, she is about 50 now.

We get on great and could talk for hours, I'll have to have an excuse to bump into her and I'll let u know how it goes

Do it man. Life's too short. We miss all off the chances that we don't take. Lol

I'm gonna go work on this other one at same time. Let's see who can get there first. Lol"

Went to call over yesterday and her husband was out cutting the lawn This may be harder than I thought

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

My best friend was older than me in my defence... And first time I had sex with him didn't know he was her son "

Ahh so it was your friends son and not your sons best friend Alex ??-

over a year ago

Mrs crazy

Naughty woman Mrs Crazy hehe "

Very naughty x

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

My best friend was older than me in my defence... And first time I had sex with him didn't know he was her son

Ahh so it was your friends son and not your sons best friend Alex ??-"

She was my friend.... Didn't know her son personally, she became my best friend after and then I found out and met her son and daughter at a party in her house... Bit awkward.

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

Ahh so it was your friends son and not your sons best friend Alex ??-"

Yeah the sorry... Bad wording there

gloria(modern family) moment there

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex "

Wish my mother had friends like this

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

gloria(modern family) moment there "

Pmsi I can just imagine u as gloria that ass wiggling as u walk away

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

She was my friend.... Didn't know her son personally, she became my best friend after and then I found out and met her son and daughter at a party in her house... Bit awkward.

"

Love it !!!

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex

Wish my mother had friends like this "

Well... Im almost 42, she could be my friend

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

Pmsi I can just imagine u as gloria that ass wiggling as u walk away "

Haha Cj, ohh wish I had that face and body(and her real life husband) .... Only accent and her " not to smart remarks"

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Clearly I live a very sheltered life

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

Haha Cj, ohh wish I had that face and body(and her real life husband) .... Only accent and her " not to smart remarks" "

Wait, so you have a Columbian accent Alex?

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

Haha Cj, ohh wish I had that face and body(and her real life husband) .... Only accent and her " not to smart remarks"

Wait, so you have a Columbian accent Alex?"

Kinda

over a year ago

Ohh I wouldn't brag about that one... yeaaàaa fuck that shit, that is like fucking a sister or mum and saying waooo that was the naughtiest thing I ever did "

I think he worded in a taboo sense!!

Not all aunts are blood related

over a year ago

Also I've a uncle (blood related) he got married.. 2nd marriage.. She's much younger early 40's.. Stunning lady..

She's my aunt once removed

You'd have trouble removing her if she became accidently impaled on my cock

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

Kinda "

Kinda? Maybe I should be asking if you have the feisty, fiery Latin temperament and passion rather, and would you consider showing a little of that passion to a lovely fella like myself?

over a year ago

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

Kinda

Kinda? Maybe I should be asking if you have the feisty, fiery Latin temperament and passion rather, and would you consider showing a little of that passion to a lovely fella like myself? "

Haha ask Eddie about that fiery temperament

By *penminded28500Man
over a year ago

derry

My cousins cousin lol we arent cousins. O and my best mates sister & my brothers x girlfriend but that was before they got together

over a year ago

Probably 3 brothers in one night, twas fun

over a year ago

"Probably 3 brothers in one night, twas fun "

lucky guys

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"My son's best friend

Alex a true MILF

"

Haha, would have loved to have seen the look on his face and yours. Wonder what he was thinking at that time. Lol

Did he say anything to you afterwards?

Post new Message to Thread