Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bi or not

Jump to newest

By *enuine guy 1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Monaghan/cavan/newbliss/clones /ballybay

Hi All,

Just looking over the profiles since I have joined fabswingers and was wondering how many of the guys(and girls)are telling the truth in relation to the sexuality,as I see here there is a LOT Of guys here saying that they are straight...but are bi as they are on other sites saying that they are bi,you might as well be honest I am bi and don't hide it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

We are truthfull here , no need to hide it , some are fab "straight" , cause some females and cpls wont meet bi lads so alot of guys hide it for that reason ,but i have seen some females and cpls who dont like bi lads , have met them without knowing lol , but its fine for the female to be bi we enjoy when it happens but it doesnt happen very often

Mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im honest about what i write on my profile

By *lavemale66Man
over a year ago

Carlow

"Im honest about what i write on my profile

"

Same as that for me, if someone don't like it then mosey on by.

over a year ago

A little fib is allowed sometimes eh but then when it comes to finally meeting best come clean

over a year ago

We are both honest on the profile,he is straight and i am bi-curious. We dont see the need to lie about our sexual preferences maybe thats just us

over a year ago

Oh, very bi here, but as a bi oral top.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

The thing with poetic licence is everyone has different boundaries so where does the line get drawn! If someone is lying about their sexuality on a swingers site what else are they lying about? Pics, marital status, age, preferences, boundaries, the list goes on...where is the line???

over a year ago

What's a lie when it comes to Bi. I have straigh up on profile so a load of lads don't message me as I don't meet lads alone. But if I'm with a couple then hey let's have fun. I've played with men but only when there lady is der was well. I think that's fair.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Is there such a term as bi conditional

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Is there such a term as bi conditional"

Bi situational

over a year ago

"Is there such a term as bi conditional

Bi situational "

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Is there such a term as bi conditional

Bi situational "

So Bi Si then that would give us bi cu and fully bi does that equal pi or just si X cu = fun

over a year ago

I'm straight.......... acting bi.

Nah I never been with a guy, but never say never, amiright?

over a year ago

We are out and proud bi and refuse to engage with so called fab straight guys that message us. We are proud of our sexuality and if someone won't meet because of it so be it. If you can't be out and honest about who you are you are not for us. What else could you be hiding....

There is someone for everyone here so be yourself and be proud

over a year ago

"I'm straight.......... acting bi. "

Unusual approach. How's that working out for you?

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"What's a lie when it comes to Bi. I have straigh up on profile so a load of lads don't message me as I don't meet lads alone. But if I'm with a couple then hey let's have fun. I've played with men but only when there lady is der was well. I think that's fair. "

Why don't you just block single men from messaging instead of lying then??

over a year ago

Im straight, been with a few fellahs and only really interested in other straight lads.

over a year ago

"Unusual approach. How's that working out for you? "

There are quite a few straight acting

It's going well for me. One guy I am talking to wants to meet up. Noting real big he just wants to kneel in front of me as I stroke my cock. Until I cum all over his face.

Then we switch around and he strokes his cock infront of my face then cum all over my face.

Could be hot?

A couple with a big guy wants to meet too.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Bi sexual 100 million % and proud always have been from as young as I can remember

over a year ago

"We are out and proud bi and refuse to engage with so called fab straight guys that message us. We are proud of our sexuality and if someone won't meet because of it so be it. If you can't be out and honest about who you are you are not for us. What else could you be hiding....

There is someone for everyone here so be yourself and be proud "

over a year ago

"Unusual approach. How's that working out for you?

There are quite a few straight acting

It's going well for me. One guy I am talking to wants to meet up. Noting real big he just wants to kneel in front of me as I stroke my cock. Until I cum all over his face.

Then we switch around and he strokes his cock infront of my face then cum all over my face.

Could be hot?

A couple with a big guy wants to meet too. "

Yeah, could be hot but then you're a straight guy pretending to be a bi guy so suppose you don't think it hot really? Or are you pretending to find it hot to keep up your pretence of being bi?

over a year ago

"Yeah, could be hot but then you're a straight guy pretending to be a bi guy so suppose you don't think it hot really? Or are you pretending to find it hot to keep up your pretence of being bi? "

Well that's how you find out if you like stuff in life, you give it a try.

over a year ago

I'm not bi and I get a lot of guys liking my pics and winking at me ..very frustrating

By *upoftea2Man
over a year ago

Dublin

...that is the question!!

over a year ago

"What's a lie when it comes to Bi. I have straigh up on profile so a load of lads don't message me as I don't meet lads alone. But if I'm with a couple then hey let's have fun. I've played with men but only when there lady is der was well. I think that's fair.

Why don't you just block single men from messaging instead of lying then?? "

Ye fair point. Il do that so. I'm bi guys

By *oohTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Half the fuckers on here don't know what they are or what they want. Half of them are in denial and the other half are just big eejits.

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

"Im straight, been with a few fellahs and only really interested in other straight lads. "

can relate to that

By *oohTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

"A little fib is allowed sometimes eh but then when it comes to finally meeting best come clean "

So if a guy ticks all your boxes whilst chatting and then turns up wearing nicer underwear than you and some killer Jimmy Choos, how would that be? Is that allowed?

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Half the fuckers on here don't know what they are or what they want. Half of them are in denial and the other half are just big eejits."

So by your definition 50% of men are denying their bisexuality and the other 50% are stupid, because they're straight.

Best of luck here then

over a year ago

Fab straight, Fab honest, Fab fantasy who cares have fun

By *oohTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

"Half the fuckers on here don't know what they are or what they want. Half of them are in denial and the other half are just big eejits.

So by your definition 50% of men are denying their bisexuality and the other 50% are stupid, because they're straight.

Best of luck here then "

Where have I said "the other 50% are stupid, because they're straight"?

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Half the fuckers on here don't know what they are or what they want. Half of them are in denial and the other half are just big eejits.

Best of luck here then

Where have I said "the other 50% are stupid, because they're straight"?"

Sorry but what did you mean by this "Half of them are in denial and the other half are just big eejits."

By *oohTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Best of luck here then

Sorry but what did you mean by this "Half of them are in denial and the other half are just big eejits.""

I talk about 3 halves, so you've got to be thinking I have my tongue in my check. I do think many people on here are very confused or unthinking about there sexuality. Yes for sure there are men on here who are absolutely in denial. And thirdly "big eejits" is just a polite term for people who have no respect for man, woman or beast, and certainly not for TV's nor themselves.

over a year ago

My experiences have opened my eyes and it don't matter if you are bi just matters you can enjoy yourself but yeah each to their own

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Best of luck here then

Sorry but what did you mean by this "Half of them are in denial and the other half are just big eejits."

I talk about 3 halves, so you've got to be thinking I have my tongue in my check. I do think many people on here are very confused or unthinking about there sexuality. Yes for sure there are men on here who are absolutely in denial. And thirdly "big eejits" is just a polite term for people who have no respect for man, woman or beast, and certainly not for TV's nor themselves."

Permit me to provide some advice.

If you are posting something tongue in cheek, it's best to use the or so people know that.

Also I would advise against describing all the guys on here in such fashion as you have. I understand that you may have had some distasteful experiences, amongst hopefully good ones, however it is not fair to paint one whole half of Fab ( actually probably 2 of the 3 halves (!) You speak of) with one brush.

Fab is a perfect place for people who are exploring their sexuality and to meet people who both understand that and are willing to provide them with some of the experiences they wish to explore

All this typing would have been saved if you had just used or

Hope that helps and your future Fab fun is happier.

By *oohTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Best of luck here then

I talk about 3 halves, so you've got to be thinking I have my tongue in my check. I do think many people on here are very confused or unthinking about there sexuality. Yes for sure there are men on here who are absolutely in denial. And thirdly "big eejits" is just a polite term for people who have no respect for man, woman or beast, and certainly not for TV's nor themselves.

Permit me to provide some advice.

If you are posting something tongue in cheek, it's best to use the or so people know that.

Also I would advise against describing all the guys on here in such fashion as you have. I understand that you may have had some distasteful experiences, amongst hopefully good ones, however it is not fair to paint one whole half of Fab ( actually probably 2 of the 3 halves (!) You speak of) with one brush.

Fab is a perfect place for people who are exploring their sexuality and to meet people who both understand that and are willing to provide them with some of the experiences they wish to explore

All this typing would have been saved if you had just used or

Hope that helps and your future Fab fun is happier."

Your advice is kindly accepted in the spirit it was offered, thank you. In future, should I write something a little bit edgy or controversial, I shall endeavour to use the correct winky face. Does one apply now?

Again, I haven't described "all the guys on here" as anything. Yes I have had some unpleasant experiences and yes some good ones, hopefully many more. As for fairness, well life is not fair is it. As for my initial post, I am only basing my opinion on the unsolicited mail I receive, ninety percent of which you can is, well I'm sure you can imagine.

Peace and love.

over a year ago

"Half the fuckers on here don't know what they are or what they want. Half of them are in denial and the other half are just big eejits."

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

"Bi sexual 100 million % and proud always have been from as young as I can remember "

You appear fairly sure about that ..lol

Post new Message to Thread