Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Confession box

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come on fabbers open up and confess your naughtiest thing you've experienced or a fantasy you want to experience..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Too shy

over a year ago

"Too shy "

Ahh come on pink there is nothing to be shy about

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I want to fuck my bosses wife.

I want to fuck the girl I run with.

I want to have a wank right now caz I made myself all horny . Amen

over a year ago

"I want to fuck my bosses wife.

I want to fuck the girl I run with.

I want to have a wank right now caz I made myself all horny . Amen "

Nice who doesn't love a sporty girl

over a year ago

I cum tributed my friends daughter.. She is 19...

over a year ago

Am just after getting it on with the lady of the house I was working in.

over a year ago

I want to get a girl on her knees naked or squat down, tie her hands behind her back.

Bring in another guy, strip him off naked. Cuff his hands behind his back. Stand him infront of her sideways.

Then I want to Jerk him off right infront of her, make his cock hard, suck his balls, lick all the way up the shaft, let her see him throbbing and the precum dripping out. She has to just watch.

When he moans out that he is gonna cum.

I want to feed her him his cock, pushing her head down on his cock, playing with his balls as I do.

As I feel the cum start to pulse out of him down her throat, I want to pull her head off by the hair, and have him cum in her mouth and then all over her face so its dripping down her body.

It's just a fantasy for now.

over a year ago

Guess I should share mine..

A couple of summers ago I had a three some in a tent at a festival with to horny girls..

Also got a bj in a crowded night club

over a year ago

"Too shy "

Love the new pic Pink! Very cheeky

By *anon17Man
over a year ago

mayo

I want to have a golden shower off a milf.and I think my house mates are about to bang time for a wank love hearing them

over a year ago

My neighbour caught me out on a different site ....

He messaged me and when i realised who it was it shit myself....

After a few messages we meet at a church carpark near by and while the church was in progression we got naughty up against the church wall

over a year ago

I want to meet two girls, a submissive girl and a dominant girl.

I want the dominant girl to be the teacher for the submissive one. Pulling her by the hair onto my cock. Slapping her in the face "Thats not how you do it, now look" and showing her how by bouncing her head up and down on my cock. Then bouncing the other girls head up and down and telling her shes a good girl before moving her to lick her clit.

Her being a good girl for both of us.

over a year ago

"My neighbour caught me out on a different site ....

After a few messages we meet at a church carpark near by and while the church was in progression we got naughty up against the church wall "

That did actually happen it isn't a naughty fantasy

over a year ago

After a few messages we meet at a church carpark near by and while the church was in progression we got naughty up against the church wall

Nice one

That did actually happen it isn't a naughty fantasy "

By *avedublinMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I met a great sexy couple on Friday, he was cool and fecked off for a pint for a while and left me and her alone. We had a great time and she milked my prostrate it was tremendous!(See my latest pic!) When we got to have water sport fun she couldn’t pee maybe next time…………….Or any other takers?

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Have been thinking alot about watersports, may like it try it sometime , giving and revieving

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

After a few messages we meet at a church carpark near by and while the church was in progression we got naughty up against the church wall "

Fuck that gave me a hard on

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

"Have been thinking alot about watersports, may like it try it sometime , giving and revieving

Mrs crazy "

Definitely try it it's hot

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

"Have been thinking alot about watersports, may like it try it sometime , giving and revieving

Mrs crazy

Definitely try it it's hot "

no pun intended..

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Mrs crazy

no pun intended.. "

Lol well technically it's warm

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I met a great sexy couple on Friday, he was cool and fecked off for a pint for a while and left me and her alone. We had a great time and she milked my prostrate it was tremendous!(See my latest pic!) When we got to have water sport fun she couldn’t pee maybe next time…………….Or any other takers? "

Jammie beggar!

over a year ago

Mrs crazy "

It's great. Tried it for the first time with my partner. It's such a turn on

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Mrs crazy

no pun intended..

Lol well technically it's warm "

Very funny bold boys

over a year ago

I want to get a girl naked and then tie her to the alter. Surround her with red burning candles.

Leave the room to get in my ceremonial robe. As I do music starts to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkBt7yLXyDk

Men in robes with goat skulls covering their faces come in and stand silent.

I enter the room. The men bow. I approach the altar. I decorate the girls body with symbols and candle wax and bodily fluids chanting prayers to my god.

Not done it yet, its just a fantasy for now.

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Theres a couple of fabbers i have a wee fantady about..

.id like them to come to an isolated farmhouse, when they enter the building i suprise them and immediately cover their heads with a sack..then bring them to the bedroom..strip them and tie them to the bed..really tight so that they cant move...then i would gag them......then leave..

.httpwwwyoutube/somepuredungtalked /on fab.com//

over a year ago

Some guys on here have done that to girls _xplicit, I dont find it funny but I know some guys are into it.

over a year ago

I once muff punted a nun...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I want to get a girl naked and then tie her to the alter. Surround her with red burning candles.

Leave the room to get in my ceremonial robe. As I do music starts to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkBt7yLXyDk

Men in robes with goat skulls covering their faces come in and stand silent.

I enter the room. The men bow. I approach the altar. I decorate the girls body with symbols and candle wax and bodily fluids chanting prayers to my god.

Not done it yet, its just a fantasy for now."

Are you a parish priest or a bishop?

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

"Some guys on here have done that to girls _xplicit, I dont find it funny but I know some guys are into it."

.nope..not suprised you didnt find it funny..

over a year ago

"Theres a couple of fabbers i have a wee fantady about..

.id like them to come to an isolated farmhouse, when they enter the building i suprise them and immediately cover their heads with a sack..then bring them to the bedroom..strip them and tie them to the bed..really tight so that they cant move...then i would gag them......then leave..

.httpwwwyoutube/somepuredungtalked /on fab.com//"

.... theres a few guys id like to do that to myself

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

.httpwwwyoutube/somepuredungtalked /on fab.com//.... theres a few guys id like to do that to myself "

Behave you...

over a year ago

.httpwwwyoutube/somepuredungtalked /on fab.com//.... theres a few guys id like to do that to myself

Behave you... "

.... now wheres the fun in that ..

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

.httpwwwyoutube/somepuredungtalked /on fab.com//.... theres a few guys id like to do that to myself

Behave you... .... now wheres the fun in that .. "

.still dunno how you escaped from that farmhouse...

over a year ago

Behave you... .... now wheres the fun in that ..

.still dunno how you escaped from that farmhouse... "

... i have my methods lol

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Nothing like a woman with great skills...ive never heard of that before...and not being vain..but ive a cock to die for just in case your wonderin..

over a year ago

"Nothing like a woman with great skills...ive never heard of that before...and not being vain..but ive a cock to die for just in case your wonderin.. "
...ohhhhh im wondering

over a year ago

I am in a forest, I see a shadow dart to the right and I give chase.

The name of the game is hunter prey. If I catch her she has agreed to let me penetrate her ass without lube. Incentive enough for her to run.

The chase travels through the forest, across a river, breathless I chase my quarry.

I see her now and I close in. In her panic she falls over, she looks over her shoulder at me like an innocent bambi as I grab her and force her to the ground.

I havent done it yet, its just a fantasy for now.

over a year ago

Whats that mean

By *avedublinMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I want to meet two girls, a submissive girl and a dominant girl.

I want the dominant girl to be the teacher for the submissive one. Pulling her by the hair onto my cock. Slapping her in the face "Thats not how you do it, now look" and showing her how by bouncing her head up and down on my cock. Then bouncing the other girls head up and down and telling her shes a good girl before moving her to lick her clit.

Her being a good girl for both of us."

I'm about halfway there I think. I've found a willing sub girl and she wants me to find a Dom girl to do similar to what all you just described. Just a matter of time and patience.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

That did actually happen it isn't a naughty fantasy "

Pics/video or it didn't happen. Lol

Hahaha. I'm kidding. Nice one though. VERY naughty.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Ok so this is mine. A co-worker about half my age. I had a fling with her mum (total MILF material turns heads wherever she goes)....few all nighters in hotels that kinda thing. She is married though. Normally I would steer well clear of attached or married women but I could only resist her moves on me for so long.

At a later stage she invites all of her daughters co-workers for a BBQ at their home (including me of course).

I was first to arrive. We make out a bit in her living room as nobody else has arrived and her hubby is at work.

All around the living room I see all these trophies. There must easily be 100 or more.

I asked her what did her two kids get all the trophies for, was it school activities or sports or what?

She replies "No, they are all the hubby's shooting trophies".

Turns out he is a member of a shooting club and has an 18 gun collection. She said she didn't want to scare me off.

Thank fuck he never found out (and hopefully never shall). Yikes. Lol

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

What was the name of the other site? Just curious as I know of a few.

over a year ago

I once had sex with a woman!!!! Top that

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"Ok so this is mine. A co-worker about half my age. I had a fling with her mum (total MILF material turns heads wherever she goes)....few all nighters in hotels that kinda thing. She is married though. Normally I would steer well clear of attached or married women but I could only resist her moves on me for so long.

At a later stage she invites all of her daughters co-workers for a BBQ at their home (including me of course).

I was first to arrive. We make out a bit in her living room as nobody else has arrived and her hubby is at work.

All around the living room I see all these trophies. There must easily be 100 or more.

I asked her what did her two kids get all the trophies for, was it school activities or sports or what?

She replies "No, they are all the hubby's shooting trophies".

Turns out he is a member of a shooting club and has an 18 gun collection. She said she didn't want to scare me off.

Thank fuck he never found out (and hopefully never shall). Yikes. Lol"

. Omg I am in tears here!

Post new Message to Thread