Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fakes meeting fakes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so just thinking.... eventually will all the people on fab be fake and will it be just fake profiles commenting on each other's posts on the forums and trying to steal other fake profiles pics and meet other fakes? A recent thread I observed had at least three fakes participating......

Sam

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"A recent thread I observed had at least three fakes participating......

Sam"

That's equally concerning and hilarious. I'd love to know the thread.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Well you could argue behind every fake profile is a real person.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Well you could argue behind every fake profile is a real person. "

Very true but are they people you want to chat to or meet?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Well you could argue behind every fake profile is a real person.

Very true but are they people you want to chat to or meet? "

If they pretend to be someone else, of course not.

But what defines a fake? There is the obvious ones, people pretending to be of the opposite sex or singles acting as couples or advertising yourself with other peoples pics. And not only men do that, women are as capable of doing so as men.

Anyhow after that it gets difficult. Is a troll a fake? What's a troll for one might be an attractive meet for another.

Is someone on here with no intention to meet a fake? He/she mightn't be a swinger but her/his reason for being on here could be completely harmless.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But what defines a fake? There is the obvious ones, people pretending to be of the opposite sex or singles acting as couples or advertising yourself with other peoples pics. And not only men do that, women are as capable of doing so as men.

Anyhow after that it gets difficult. Is a troll a fake? What's a troll for one might be an attractive meet for another.

Is someone on here with no intention to meet a fake? He/she mightn't be a swinger but her/his reason for being on here could be completely harmless. "

I did miss the undoubted wisdom of the Irish forum

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Is someone on here with no intention to meet a fake? He/she mightn't be a swinger but her/his reason for being on here could be completely harmless.

"

Are you looking for trouble, young man?

By *reatusernameMan
over a year ago

naas

Is someone on here with no intention to meet a fake? He/she mightn't be a swinger but her/his reason for being on here could be completely harmless. "

Thats the epitome of a positive outlook right there. Seeing the best in people is a great quality to posess. I like it

over a year ago

Are you looking for trouble, young man? "

Just to rekindle old friendships....can't mail you

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I think everyone on here has met the fakes on here in some form or other . I had my belly full of them .

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Just to rekindle old friendships....can't mail you "

Yes I've all men blocked. It's nice and quiet since.

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Yes I've all men blocked. It's nice and quiet since. "

I blocked all women and men very quite now. Wait it is the same as before maybe they where always blocked as a default.. damm you fab

over a year ago

Always amazed how people have the time for this!

Fakespotting

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

over a year ago

Yes I've all men blocked. It's nice and quiet since.

"

over a year ago

I've blocked nobody Snoop and it's still fucking quiet

over a year ago

"Ok so just thinking.... eventually will all the people on fab be fake and will it be just fake profiles commenting on each other's posts on the forums and trying to steal other fake profiles pics and meet other fakes? A recent thread I observed had at least three fakes participating......

Sam"

I wonder did the fakes know they were talking to other fakes

Or better yet when the fakes are swapping fake pics with each other

over a year ago

Got to love the fake profiles that use fake pictures. Just came across a profile using pics belonging to an american soldier/fitness business owner called john burk. Like really wgat do they think going to happen if they meet someone

Post new Message to Thread