Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Email to massage his wife

Jump to newest

By *oxer22 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Got a random email from a guy

"Hi, I saw your profile. I wonder would you like to work with me to give my beautiful 46 year old wife a treat - 2 or 3 hours of mutual massage and maybe a bit more. She would know nothing about my involvement in setting it up, but I know she would really enjoy it. "

He wants me to text his wife and he reckons if I do she will randomly hook up with me.

This sounds dodgy, anyone come across this before ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Let me guess - he has no pics up on his profile, is unverified?

Apply the rule - if it sounds too good to be true....it probably is

over a year ago

Yep

By *ixpackCouple
over a year ago

South

Sounds too good to be true. So it probably is.

over a year ago

Maybe it is their fantasy and she is not supposed to know who the guy is? You never know... It is only a text, what do you risk?

Not everyone here is just for the simple fuck, some people enjoy releasing their deepest fantasies and this is what they use the site for.

This may be not genuine request but without texting and later chatting to the lady, you will never know and may be always asking yourself, what if...

By *oxer22 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well I do reckon its too good to be true, but what im trying to figure out is whats the catch

over a year ago

"Let me guess - he has no pics up on his profile, is unverified?

Apply the rule - if it sounds too good to be true....it probably is "

Agree

over a year ago

"

Well I do reckon its too good to be true, but what im trying to figure out is whats the catch "

People here will not tell you this. Only way to find out is to text her. Another option is to pass and move on to the next adventure.

When something like this gets posted on forums, people are usually approaching things from the negative side.

I will share my experience with you. I was approached by a gent about his wife a while back. She was supposed to be with him in a club and he wanted me to come over and chat her up, flirt a little maybe dance and see what happens. I was sceptical but hey, I will be in a club and if the guy is a joke, I will be in a club and there are many other ladies for me to have nice time with.

I agreed, I showed up and SHE ACTUALLY WAS THERE and was looking great. Long story short, one of most memorable nights I had... You never know what fantasies people have. Her's was being picked up by a vanilla guy in a club.

over a year ago

"

Well I do reckon its too good to be true, but what im trying to figure out is whats the catch "

You'll turn up and the wife won't be there

Or

You'll have totally wasted whatever time it took you to get there as it will be a wrong address

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

Well I do reckon its too good to be true, but what im trying to figure out is whats the catch

Or

You'll have totally wasted whatever time it took you to get there as it will be a wrong address

"

The clue lies in 'texting the wife'. Anyone can answer a text, you don't know who's texting you back. And unless you use a 'fab phone' you give away your phone number.

A phone call however would at least guarantee that a woman exist and you can block your number.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

A massage for 3 hours she'd really look forward to that I'd say

over a year ago

hes after catching his wife cheating ...

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

IMO he prob is one of those guys constantly accusing his wife of cheating and this is just more of his abuse.

What woman would meet a random guy that texts her?

over a year ago

"IMO he prob is one of those guys constantly accusing his wife of cheating and this is just more of his abuse.

What woman would meet a random guy that texts her? "

Words right out of my mouth tbh, i was thinking he's either trying to set his wife up or the OP for whatever reason

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Got a random email from a guy

"Hi, I saw your profile. I wonder would you like to work with me to give my beautiful 46 year old wife a treat - 2 or 3 hours of mutual massage and maybe a bit more. She would know nothing about my involvement in setting it up, but I know she would really enjoy it. "

He wants me to text his wife and he reckons if I do she will randomly hook up with me.

This sounds dodgy, anyone come across this before ? "

what I would do to be sure is give him my credit/debit card details including the security code because anyone that genuinely nice and selfless would keep the details safe for you in case you ever forgot them

By *oxer22 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Got a random email from a guy

This sounds dodgy, anyone come across this before ?

what I would do to be sure is give him my credit/debit card details including the security code because anyone that genuinely nice and selfless would keep the details safe for you in case you ever forgot them"

over a year ago

You should go along with it. When he gives you her mobile number, text her letting her know what's going on and that if there is chemistry, you may meet.

What have you to lose?

over a year ago

Looks like to me he is setting up his wife.. Probably knows she is playing away but needs proof ..., I'd stay well away from this

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"IMO he prob is one of those guys constantly accusing his wife of cheating and this is just more of his abuse.

You meatloafed me!! Took the words right out of my mouth. Sounds like a jealous partner.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I would be very nervous of this scenario . Your going in blind for starters.

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Run run and keep running.

over a year ago

Sounds like a good offer. Go for it

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Let me guess - he has no pics up on his profile, is unverified?

Apply the rule - if it sounds too good to be true....it probably is "

This

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

"hes after catching his wife cheating ..."

By *heoldhippyMan
over a year ago

Midleton

It sounds like an ad that crops up regularly in the personals in Lo can to.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

..Id be worried where he located the (or your) Email address from in the first instance !

By *oxer22 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"It sounds like an ad that crops up regularly in the personals in Lo can to. "

If its a ad, what is he looking for or whats the scam ?

By *heoldhippyMan
over a year ago

Midleton

"It sounds like an ad that crops up regularly in the personals in Lo can to.

If its a ad, what is he looking for or whats the scam ?"

No idea. I agree with another poster, where did he/they get your email. Of course it could have one of the people who want to give you €10 mil!

Check out this link, looks similar http://cork.locanto.ie/ID_1118933588/Introduction.html

over a year ago

Some people dont mond traviling and meeting its an adventer he should go for it

over a year ago

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
over a year ago

Waterford

"It sounds like an ad that crops up regularly in the personals in Lo can to. "

I'very seen this scenario crop up on many different sites over the years (and on toilet walls). I have often wondered if it was the same guy or just a common kink. My guess is that it's a guy who gets off on the exchange of texts or emails

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Or

"

Or you turn up and its the pissed off hubby of some cheating wife you have already met

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

A horny sex starved cheating wife ?

By *ymguylMan
over a year ago

ennis

that same mail used on another web site''

over a year ago

2good2BTrue. It kinda sounds like he wants to test his wife or proof that she is cheating on him. Than again I do watch to many police shows and could be imagining things.

By *niceguy-Man
over a year ago

dublin

Two things first put your phone on private and call and see who answers. second if you were a lady and got a text from a random number would you even reply ? it sounds dodgy but you never know

By *oxer22 OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well I have to agree with what most have said on the forum,its too good to be true.

In fairness its next to impossible to meet single women on here and for some guy to offer up his wife who is in the dark about it all, is next to impossible to believe.

Oh well back to mailing in the hope of a response

Post new Message to Thread