Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

double the fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

an idea occured to me earlier (mircales do happen i hear you say) but what do the fabsters think of two straights guys hooking up to offer the delightful people straight mmf threesomes or moresomes in the case of the couples. If interested drop me a mail. I would to hear what people think of this idea!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

already been done i'm afraid

By *uki01Woman
over a year ago

The Port

Theres a load on here already

How successful they are I have no idea. Personally I wouldnt be up for meeting two strangers for mmf for safety reasons I prefer to organise my own

over a year ago

yeep .... been there, done that.

You'll have to try think of something better mate

By *rmrsshavenpussCouple
over a year ago

belfast

although been done before - never been done to me!!!! here's hoping!!!

good idea tho - im game to trest u and yr mate out!!

xx

By *rmrsshavenpussCouple
over a year ago

belfast

although been done before - never been done to me!!!! here's hoping!!!

good idea tho - im game to trest u and yr mate out!!

xx

over a year ago

Corrupted thinking

As the others said been done loads of times before. Personally I wouldn't meet a double STRAIGHT team if they were bi however Straight guys teaming up reeks of desperation to me and I'd like to believe your not desperate

over a year ago

"Corrupted thinking

As the others said been done loads of times before. Personally I wouldn't meet a double STRAIGHT team if they were bi however Straight guys teaming up reeks of desperation to me and I'd like to believe your not desperate "

was me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Corrupted thinking

As the others said been done loads of times before. Personally I wouldn't meet a double STRAIGHT team if they were bi however Straight guys teaming up reeks of desperation to me and I'd like to believe your not desperate

was me "

you know me usee selective in who i shag. Made a mistake in not being selective bout who i meet with from here and that got in trouble with a very erm how to put this in a polite manner... Oh yeah complete fucking nutbag

over a year ago

"Corrupted thinking

was me you know me usee selective in who i shag. Made a mistake in not being selective bout who i meet with from here and that got in trouble with a very erm how to put this in a polite manner... Oh yeah complete fucking nutbag"

I am not a nutbag - See bi-curious tread I am WISE

Post new Message to Thread