FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Single Ladies Joining with Single Guys to form a couple on this.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

See a lot of people doing this.

Being a single male is hard.

See a lot of people not couples in real life but just on this as a couple and getting Meets.

Is that something a lot of single females are interested in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"See a lot of people doing this.

Being a single male is hard.

See a lot of people not couples in real life but just on this as a couple and getting Meets.

Is that something a lot of single females are interested in? "

good luck with that mate if it works let me know

over a year ago

Just curious how many do it and how many are up for being involved in something like this

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

If there happy with it they might as well it's there choice xx

over a year ago

I can't speak from that viewpoint nor from experience but common sense would suggest it's not something that just happens because someone's "up for it"; certainly not for the sake of just getting more meets on here.

In a recent thread about those in that situation many if not all have known each other a long time and that's the strong basis for such a relationship that you could equate, or compensates for lack of a better word, to that of a couple when deciding to go it together.

Obviously there won't be that bond that say a married couple or those in a romantic relationship share, even maybe the chemistry or intensity they enjoy when seeing their partner with someone else. However, there'd have to be a basis of compatibility along with mutual enjoyment. That'll also be the attraction to many couples, perhaps being with those that are in as strong a relationship as them as opposed to two singles where the guy was just finding it difficult on here. It seems a tad "Hi, I know this girl who'll meet with us.." message-y.

There are those who exclusively go to parties/clubs together as a couple, there will be those who decide to get together to enjoy the lifestyle together every so often but I can bet what they'll all have in common is a history together; brief or long.

It's more than likely not going to be a case of just advertising for it. Unless Jessica Alba's asking

over a year ago

most women here cotton on the fact that guys will attempt to get them to "play as a couple" because it increases the chance of the guy to get some action using the woman as a bargaining chip . Selfish men will find this idea gets them fuck all .

other opinions will vary , but basically women do not need a partner to get meets here .

over a year ago

"most women here cotton on the fact that guys will attempt to get them to "play as a couple" because it increases the chance of the guy to get some action using the woman as a bargaining chip . Selfish men will find this idea gets them fuck all .

other opinions will vary , but basically women do not need a partner to get meets here ."

over a year ago

"most women here cotton on the fact that guys will attempt to get them to "play as a couple" because it increases the chance of the guy to get some action using the woman as a bargaining chip . Selfish men will find this idea gets them fuck all .

other opinions will vary , but basically women do not need a partner to get meets here ."

Haha

Love it, and you're dead right

over a year ago

Works for me!!! I love couples play so having a fuckbuddy to share the ride Is great.. For no other reason then the pure rush....

over a year ago

"Works for me!!! I love couples play so having a fuckbuddy to share the ride Is great.. For no other reason then the pure rush.... "

Let's team up so

over a year ago

I'm 61,BI Sexual Submissive would love to meet a Domminent Ladyies 56,to,63.

Who are XX,or XXX Large Sizes.

To take out for romantic meals movies plays weekends away.

I as their sex slave whore slut bitch will pay for all our meetings?

Love to have 3,sums groups photos vidios taken of us together on your mobile or web.cams?

Hope to hear from you sometime soon?

By *r DomMan
over a year ago

naas

"Works for me!!! I love couples play so having a fuckbuddy to share the ride Is great.. For no other reason then the pure rush.... "
i think single r find th....just njoy fab ..isn't that what we r here for..instead thinking guys want this and that ... girls don't need this that .... let's njoy sex in all its way (yum yum) no politics please

over a year ago

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

As has been said, women don't need to be in a couple to find meets, but I have had a partner in crime before and it's great to have someone with you at a social or a party that's "on your side" if you get me.

It can be a little daunting going to events alone and just having someone to hold your hand can really enhance the experience.

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"As has been said, women don't need to be in a couple to find meets, but I have had a partner in crime before and it's great to have someone with you at a social or a party that's "on your side" if you get me.

It can be a little daunting going to events alone and just having someone to hold your hand can really enhance the experience.

"

This ... I'm seriously thinking of teaming up with someone I've already met a few times.

So we can both push boundaries sexually and feel safe at the same time.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think it only works sustainably when the two are in a fb/fwb situation which means they know each other well, care about each other, enjoy each other's company and have great sex. Only then the woman involved gets a return for investment too.

I don't think you can just decide I couple up and then I get all the benefits. It ain't that easy.

over a year ago

Would you have to stay with him for the whole night?

over a year ago

"Would you have to stay with him for the whole night?"

Heaven forbid

over a year ago

I would love to meet a guy I could also meet with as a cpl

over a year ago

"I think it only works sustainably when the two are in a fb/fwb situation which means they know each other well, care about each other, enjoy each other's company and have great sex. Only then the woman involved gets a return for investment too.

I don't think you can just decide I couple up and then I get all the benefits. It ain't that easy. "

This!

Of course is not only the guy getting all the benefits.

And to be honest some of them can get more attention as a singles than in a couple.

Alex.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

You could always use the old gem "I have a fuck buddy who could join us?" and then last minute say your fuck buddy is busy

over a year ago

Im a single and as previous posters have said we have no problem getting meets etc....but i have pushed myself to go to socials/ m@g/ parties and i miss having that person there who you know is your wing man so to speak, im a fairly social person but man its definitely daunting doing that side of it alone...

over a year ago

You see while some men would likely never have this cross their mind other men would go out of their ways for this to happen using said women for want of a better word as "bait".

Seen it been done and have also been accused of it (found this very funny as said accusers obviously didn't know me)

King

over a year ago

"You could always use the old gem "I have a fuck buddy who could join us?" and then last minute say your fuck buddy is busy "

Lol - this happens all too often, and is sooo obviously complete BS.

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

Having experienced it from both sides swinging has a completely different from a couples view point to that of a being a singleton...

Having someone to cuddle into and chat & laugh about the previous nights activities is what it's all about for us ...

I'd imagine it'd be very daunting to the point of,I probably wouldnt do it without my wing-gal

Ollie

over a year ago

"I would love to meet a guy I could also meet with as a cpl"

Interesting....

Post new Message to Thread