Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

to the couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

May i ask when coming onto the site was it ever the woman who made the suggestion to go looking? Just wondering.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"May i ask when coming onto the site was it ever the woman who made the suggestion to go looking? Just wondering."
I often wondered is it fifty fifty or is one half more active than the other.

over a year ago

Even who was the first one to bring it up in conversation letme!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For us it was Mr Fuddy who brought it up and introduced me to this as he had played solo before we met. He set up our first page here as I was quite innocent until his filthy mind corrupted mine , and I'm so glad it did, this is so much fun (with the right people of course)

over a year ago

It was Mr who signed us up but me who does all the work now

over a year ago

Lol upforfun a woman's work is never done!

over a year ago

I'm the female, and found this site after a good bit of searching myself for it, it was my idea from the beginning. He's happy to let me look after our account and do the chatting ?

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

After we met it was me who wanted to swing again , im defo more into it than he is , he just goes with flow as he knows i enjoy it alot,

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

I dared him...

over a year ago

"I'm the female, and found this site after a good bit of searching myself for it, it was my idea from the beginning. He's happy to let me look after our account and do the chatting ?"
wow amazing pics and lucky hubby!

over a year ago

Curious if it's hard to keep it fair between couples....if one is more into than the other???

Fair play must be really strong relationships and i'd imagine honesty is essential?

over a year ago

"It was Mr who signed us up but me who does all the work now "

Same with us ,lazy feckers !!

over a year ago

Lol goldie

over a year ago

"Curious if it's hard to keep it fair between couples....if one is more into than the other???

Fair play must be really strong relationships and i'd imagine honesty is essential?"

For us personally I think we keep it as fair as possible, Mr Fuddy would lI've more ffm fun but as we all know single females are like unicorns. Thankfully tho he gets more pleasure out of watching me being pleased.

I think honesty is needed in all relationships, without it we're living a lie and that's when problems arise. I do think swinging has brought us closer on a whole different level

By *owncouple5Couple
over a year ago

near Belfast

"Curious if it's hard to keep it fair between couples....if one is more into than the other???

Fair play must be really strong relationships and i'd imagine honesty is essential?

For us personally I think we keep it as fair as possible, Mr Fuddy would lI've more ffm fun but as we all know single females are like unicorns. Thankfully tho he gets more pleasure out of watching me being pleased.

I think honesty is needed in all relationships, without it we're living a lie and that's when problems arise. I do think swinging has brought us closer on a whole different level "

over a year ago

"It was Mr who signed us up but me who does all the work now "

this answer.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm the one who brought up the subject of swinging. Once his reaction wasn't run for the hills I found this site and signed us up

over a year ago

He is a very lucky man you are a very sexylady

over a year ago

We met at a party organised through fab, but it was HB's idea to create a couples profile together

By *ccasional couple 32Couple
over a year ago

mayo

I think honesty is needed in all relationships, without it we're living a lie and that's when problems arise. I do think swinging has brought us closer on a whole different level "

This

By *urveysirenCouple
over a year ago

city.

We talked about it for a long time and I'm the one who found the site and set us up. If I was waiting on him we'd still be talking about doing it!! Haha!!

There is as much pleasure in watching your other half having a good time as there is in being pleasured yourself. Just once it's not always the one person having all the fun!

over a year ago

We've always discussed fantasies openly, when I said mfm was my favourite, he said "let's do it", and here we are

Post new Message to Thread