Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Quickies

Jump to newest

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Who likes them and why?

....I'm just trying to understand why people do them, especially women. Are there any women out there that really get something out of a quicky?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

Not my thing ....can't see what either party would get out of quickly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I enjoy them.

over a year ago

if i had a bf i like a quickie, in the morn etc, but if arranging a meet of here dont see the point in the hassle of a sitter etc for the sake of a quickie.

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

"Who likes them and why?

....I'm just trying to understand why people do them, especially women. Are there any women out there that really get something out of a quicky? "

I enjoy a quicky sometimes but it's not to get it outta the way thou it's more of a intents moment that just leads to great quick sex were both parties are satisfied I hope lol

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

" Not my thing ....can't see what either party would get out of quickly "

Really?

people get a quick release from them,little bit of fun and off you go on your way again.No need to try and make smalltalk after the event which is not everybody's forte.

By *hrawayMan
over a year ago

Dublin & Dundalk

While it's not my first choice, sometimes I do get the urge.

Sometimes you're just in the mood go grab someone and get straight at it. A little but animalistic. And it helps if you already know and trust them.

It can just be a great way to quickly blow off some steam

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Nah. I prefer longies..

I much prefer to spend time with the person.. I've no issue if round one is quick, once there's going to be round two and three... and four.. etc

over a year ago

"Who likes them and why?

....I'm just trying to understand why people do them, especially women. Are there any women out there that really get something out of a quicky?

I enjoy a quicky sometimes but it's not to get it outta the way thou it's more of a intents moment that just leads to great quick sex were both parties are satisfied I hope lol "

This!!!

Sometimes when is not enough time before go to work in the mornings, or in a public event go to a private place and have a steamy intense quickie, is exciting

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

"Who likes them and why?

I enjoy a quicky sometimes but it's not to get it outta the way thou it's more of a intents moment that just leads to great quick sex were both parties are satisfied I hope lol

This!!!

Sometimes when is not enough time before go to work in the mornings, or in a public event go to a private place and have a steamy intense quickie, is exciting"

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"if i had a bf i like a quickie, in the morn etc, but if arranging a meet of here dont see the point in the hassle of a sitter etc for the sake of a quickie."

Yes I can see with a partner where a quicky can be hot and/or handy sometimes but not with a casual meet.

over a year ago

I've arranged them and I've enjoyed the majority. I enjoy long night's of filthy fun don't get me wrong but a quicky is hard bet when you've an hour to kill in a hotel before you have to be somewhere. It sometimes suits me to do this and with repeat meets it's better.

You'd be surprised what the urgent frenzy of both of you getting off within time constraints will bring to a hot session

over a year ago

"I've arranged them and I've enjoyed the majority. I enjoy long night's of filthy fun don't get me wrong but a quicky is hard bet when you've an hour to kill in a hotel before you have to be somewhere. It sometimes suits me to do this and with repeat meets it's better.

You'd be surprised what the urgent frenzy of both of you getting off within time constraints will bring to a hot session "

Totally agree, the sense or urgency and adrenaline can lead to an hour of real filthy passion.

Leave you both breathless while you fox your clothes and move on

over a year ago

"if i had a bf i like a quickie, in the morn etc, but if arranging a meet of here dont see the point in the hassle of a sitter etc for the sake of a quickie.

Yes I can see with a partner where a quicky can be hot and/or handy sometimes but not with a casual meet. "

For me (Alex) not for a first meet, but yes for repeat meets when time is short.

over a year ago

With a meet no but with hubby yes all the time... It's amazing when the need can just take over even during the night when your woken by a poke in the back

over a year ago

It's just the same as a one night stand. Intense animalistic raw passion at its best. People who know what they want but just want it NOW. No messing about everyone hopefully gets what they want from the situation. I love long and slow as well because you can explore, tease and really pleasure each other. You can find out what makes everyone tick, but everything has a time and a place

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I've arranged them and I've enjoyed the majority. I enjoy long night's of filthy fun don't get me wrong but a quicky is hard bet when you've an hour to kill in a hotel before you have to be somewhere. It sometimes suits me to do this and with repeat meets it's better.

You'd be surprised what the urgent frenzy of both of you getting off within time constraints will bring to a hot session "

It's a year since I last had a quicky and I don't think I'll look out for one in the coming year. My problem is that for me it's like an appetiser. It makes me terribly unbearable horny and I want more but there's no 'more' which I find rather frustrating. And I don't like frustrating.

over a year ago

"Who likes them and why?

....I'm just trying to understand why people do them, especially women. Are there any women out there that really get something out of a quicky? "

In a way. It's almost like a study, you can just observe without getting involved because obviously i'm not going to get too aroused so go on, let me see. (with Mr obviously)

Meet? Lololol! No chance.

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Depends on the partner in crime

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Who likes them and why?

I enjoy a quicky sometimes but it's not to get it outta the way thou it's more of a intents moment that just leads to great quick sex were both parties are satisfied I hope lol "

There in your last half sentence lies the difficulty: how often are both parties satisfied. Sure the men get their shot but tbh I don't cum with a 5 to 10minutes shag unless he's Jedi . It might be hot and steamy alright but that's about it.

over a year ago

Quickies can be fun. In the moment, with the right guy - fuck yeah!

over a year ago

"Who likes them and why?

There in your last half sentence lies the difficulty: how often are both parties satisfied. Sure the men get their shot but tbh I don't cum with a 5 to 10minutes shag unless he's Jedi . It might be hot and steamy alright but that's about it. "

*unless said Jedi uses his Light Saber on subject

over a year ago

You'd be surprised what the urgent frenzy of both of you getting off within time constraints will bring to a hot session

It's a year since I last had a quicky and I don't think I'll look out for one in the coming year. My problem is that for me it's like an appetiser. It makes me terribly unbearable horny and I want more but there's no 'more' which I find rather frustrating. And I don't like frustrating. "

How quick constitutes a quickie?

over a year ago

It's a year since I last had a quicky and I don't think I'll look out for one in the coming year. My problem is that for me it's like an appetiser. It makes me terribly unbearable horny and I want more but there's no 'more' which I find rather frustrating. And I don't like frustrating. "

There's nothing wrong with an appetizer and arranging the mains for later when time is on your side.

For me a shorter session can be just as sexually fulfilling as a long night of play..

over a year ago

"

How quick constitutes a quickie? "

Sub 10 minutes.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

It's a year since I last had a quicky and I don't think I'll look out for one in the coming year. My problem is that for me it's like an appetiser. It makes me terribly unbearable horny and I want more but there's no 'more' which I find rather frustrating. And I don't like frustrating.

There's nothing wrong with an appetizer and arranging the mains for later when time is on your side.

For me a shorter session can be just as sexually fulfilling as a long night of play.. "

By *onylimk2009Man
over a year ago

County Limerick

"Quickies can be fun. In the moment, with the right guy - fuck yeah! "

Totally agree, it's about the moment. If your lucky enough to have that spark that just takes over.

I found that morning quickies before work made me extremely productive for the rest of the day

Might draw up a policy about it some time

over a year ago

"How quick constitutes a quickie? "

It's not to be confused with premature ejaculation

Quick enough to be left jelly legged I guess

over a year ago

With a stranger, nah, but it has it's place in the sexual repertoire of a relationship for me.

over a year ago

Whilst I really enjoy long sessions exploring each other, i equally enjoy the intense, no chatting, heart racing, frantic quickies. But quickies only with fbs, as we know exactly what each other likes. Result both leave satisfied. I have to admit to really enjoying a lunchtime quickie and then straight onto work meeting acting all business like whilst still in that afterglow of frantic sex

over a year ago

"How quick constitutes a quickie?

Quick enough to be left jelly legged I guess "

Exactly not less the 20 minutes... Anyway I can come in less then 10 minutes if my guy is doing the right thing

Alex

over a year ago

"Nah. I prefer longies..

I much prefer to spend time with the person.. I've no issue if round one is quick, once there's going to be round two and three... and four.. etc "

All on the same day.

over a year ago

Exactly not less the 20 minutes... Anyway I can come in less then 10 minutes if my guy is doing the right thing

Alex "

Ah it wasn't a quickie so

over a year ago

Alex

Ah it wasn't a quickie so "

A quickie for you is less than 10 minutes??

Cum ***

Alex

By *r DomMan
over a year ago

naas

I think it's all better if u in a relationship..then quickie goes well but I like long meet myself in fab world

over a year ago

over a year ago

Quickies for us can be just as pleasure able as long hot steamy sessions ,with busy work and family life you gotta grab every opportunity when ur both horny whether it be 10 mins or 20 mins, as long we are both left satisfied .

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Sur aren't they all quickies I mean like who lasts longer than two strokes

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

For me a shorter session can be just as sexually fulfilling as a long night of play.. "

Yeah, I agree if and when etc. main courses can be arrange. That's why a quicky with your partner is a different story, ie enjoying a quicky in the morning before work, which make you horny and wanting more the whole day and then in the evening you do the no mercy act on him.

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Sur aren't they all quickies I mean like who lasts longer than two strokes "

As Tiny said: not to be confused with premature ejaculation

By *r DomMan
over a year ago

naas

"Sur aren't they all quickies I mean like who lasts longer than two strokes "
haha ur gas man

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Sur aren't they all quickies I mean like who lasts longer than two strokes

As Tiny said: not to be confused with premature ejaculation "

I think I may have cum a little in my pants

over a year ago

I think I may have cum a little in my pants "

Again Cj,this is becoming a bit of a habit

over a year ago

Quickies with strangers/someone you've never met before, nah

Quickies with my local fuck buddy, hell yeah

Quickies when you're overcome by the urge in a public place, hell yeah times 1000

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Just taking it slow...

over a year ago

"Quickies with strangers/someone you've never met before, nah

Quickies when you're overcome by the urge in a public place, hell yeah times 1000 "

I agree! There's a time and place when they're hot!

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Quickies with strangers/someone you've never met before, nah

Quickies when you're overcome by the urge in a public place, hell yeah times 1000 "

Totally

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I think I may have cum a little in my pants

Again Cj,this is becoming a bit of a habit "

It is isn't it Maybe u can offer a hand in solving it

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

For us there is a time and place for quickies only when we know gent or woman well. Although a quickie for us is minimum 2 hours lol.

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"For us there is a time and place for quickies only when we know gent or woman well. Although a quickie for us is minimum 2 hours lol."

Lol, I like your way of thinking, I could just about settle with that sort of quicky.

over a year ago

Not for me I love long hot, steamy sweaty and long lasting sessions full with debauchery and filth followed by a long hot steamy session in the shower

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

"For us there is a time and place for quickies only when we know gent or woman well. Although a quickie for us is minimum 2 hours lol.

Lol, I like your way of thinking, I could just about settle with that sort of quicky. "

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Only somewhere public with a regular playmate..

Much prefer a longie to a quicky..

over a year ago

Quickies are for angry sex when you want to fuck each other through the wall

over a year ago

Just had one

It was awesome

over a year ago

"Just had one

It was awesome "

would love one lol assume the poistion girl

over a year ago

"Just had one

It was awesome would love one lol assume the poistion girl "

Over the bonnet of that please hardy

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Quickies are awesome. An ex of mine loved a 10 minute lunchtime fix. I could be in the car, kitchen, bedroom at work etc. Loved it.

over a year ago

All depends on when and where. I have had a few in work and they are mind blowing sexy.

Post new Message to Thread