Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

meets

Jump to newest

By *eductively_Sweet OP   Woman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

would any men like to explain why some of ye actually think women will meet at a drop of a text and ride .. yes im here for sex and fun and im no super model but jezz im not gonna fuck every man thats horny rite now..do have a life outside fab

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"would any men like to explain why some of ye actually think women will meet at a drop of a text and ride .. yes im here for sex and fun and im no super model but jezz im not gonna fuck every man thats horny rite now..do have a life outside fab "

But why are here here then

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

But sweetlips we are sex crazed women who just have to have every cock. I just can't get enough of the suck/fuck me now or squirt on my face messages

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Here here to op.... im here to make new friends and have fun and yes im male but no doesnt mean im here for sex only, thats just the added bonus to this site "when it applies"

over a year ago

Is because they are idiots a good enough answer???? This dial a ride shit is getting a bit old in the tooth now to be honest!!! Lol

By *e CountMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny

"would any women like to explain why some of ye actually think men will meet at a drop of a text and ride .. yes im here for sex and fun and im no adnois type anymore, but jezz im not gonna fuck every woman thats horny rite now..do have a life outside fab "

Back at ye..

over a year ago

It must be the nurses uniform it's hard to resist

By *e CountMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny

"It must be the nurses uniform it's hard to resist "

The tighter the better..