Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Where it all began .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For me the world of kink and sub/Dom happened in my secondary school days , 1st year .,, The story .

The school yard bell rang , we scattered like flies to our next subject .." French"

Miss Creighton was our French teacher, tall ( in Heels ) always wore a crisp white blouse , skirt and stockings all of which were glued to her fantastic body, draped in a gown . She was the ultimate woman to I would say 99% of us immature boys.

She used to sit on her desk , with her legs outstretched to rest her elegant feet on the table nearest to her , Every boy was focused hoping she would just slightly part her legs giving us a glimpse of her private area, she had the power , she definitely had our Attention she was the teacher we all wanted us to teach !! Her faint smell of perfume filled the air as she strutted down the classroom , Our eyes were drawn to her every move , We craved her to stop and ask us a question as she would bend down and ask us mms away from our startled faces, she was the one !!!

Anyone else care to share ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

"For me the world of kink and sub/Dom happened in my secondary school days , 1st year .,, The story .

The school yard bell rang , we scattered like flies to our next subject .." French"

Miss Creighton was our French teacher, tall ( in Heels ) always wore a crisp white blouse , skirt and stockings all of which were glued to her fantastic body, draped in a gown . She was the ultimate woman to I would say 99% of us immature boys.

She used to sit on her desk , with her legs outstretched to rest her elegant feet on the table nearest to her , Every boy was focused hoping she would just slightly part her legs giving us a glimpse of her private area, she had the power , she definitely had our Attention she was the teacher we all wanted us to teach !! Her faint smell of perfume filled the air as she strutted down the classroom , Our eyes were drawn to her every move , We craved her to stop and ask us a question as she would bend down and ask us mms away from our startled faces, she was the one !!!

Anyone else care to share ?? "

God my teachers where all horrendous lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nuns. That is all.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Nuns. That is all."

Most of them were nasty fuckers.