Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hubbies 1st over night solo .......

Jump to newest

By *uriouscouplexxx500 OP   Couple
over a year ago

centre

Mmmmmm have to say the dampness is increasing in my lower bit as i type this

We have being enjoying the scene a while now and have attended parties &socials. We've had amazing 3sums and I've had a few solo meets all this together drives our already very high sex drive off the radar

Well TONIGHT my main man will indulge and share his kinky skills with a very lucky lady or might i suggest he will be the lucky one coz she is bloody hot hot hot mmmm

All while im at home taking care of normal duties..... Or??????

Any way i cant wait for him to come home tomorrow and fill me in on their sexy night together

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Love it, best of luck dude

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ohh do we get a blow by blow with pics

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"All while im at home taking care of normal duties..... Or??????

"

Suddenly I'm wondering if you might want some company to keep you company while Mr is off getting lucky?

Now I'm daydreaming about me being the company...

over a year ago

centre

"Love it, best of luck dude "

Mmm sexcited much

over a year ago

centre

"All while im at home taking care of normal duties..... Or??????

Suddenly I'm wondering if you might want some company to keep you company while Mr is off getting lucky?

Now I'm daydreaming about me being the company..."

over a year ago

A night for the ironing so or a any other jobs that fems always say we are useless at.

I am only messing honestly, I de say sexual tension will be off the rictor scale come tonight / during the night and tom morning

Hope mr has tom booked off from work

over a year ago

Sounds like a shit ton of fun!

Do keep us updated

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

You pair are very lucky to be able to relax and enjoy each other . Wish you the best of luck.

over a year ago

Good luck to the hubby

By *ellboy101Man
over a year ago

cavan

Best of luck to him,I'm sure he will have a blast

As he knows he is already a very very lucky man already before this first solo meet tomorrow

That thrill,excitement and sexual desire generated between you both is priceless,cannot be replicated or fabricated...keep enjoying every minute of it

By *ccasional couple 32Couple
over a year ago

mayo

Think you might be busy with messages from guys ( and Ladies ) looking to keep you company tonight !!!!!!

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"Mmmmmm have to say the dampness is increasing in my lower bit as i type this

We have being enjoying the scene a while now and have attended parties &socials. We've had amazing 3sums and I've had a few solo meets all this together drives our already very high sex drive off the radar

Well TONIGHT my main man will indulge and share his kinky skills with a very lucky lady or might i suggest he will be the lucky one coz she is bloody hot hot hot mmmm

All while im at home taking care of normal duties..... Or??????

Any way i cant wait for him to come home tomorrow and fill me in on their sexy night together "

Can I do your cooking tonight for you!!

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Best of luck to him,I'm sure he will have a blast

As he knows he is already a very very lucky man already before this first solo meet tomorrow

That thrill,excitement and sexual desire generated between you both is priceless,cannot be replicated or fabricated...keep enjoying every minute of it "

lovely words D you old charmer

By *ellboy101Man
over a year ago

cavan

That thrill,excitement and sexual desire generated between you both is priceless,cannot be replicated or fabricated...keep enjoying every minute of it lovely words D you old charmer "

Thanks,just stating the facts

over a year ago

Have fun!

I don't think there was such level of excitement about a man getting laid on this site ever

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

Lucky guy here's me solo alone in large room with 2 double beds tonight north Dublin hotel lol

over a year ago

centre

That thrill,excitement and sexual desire generated between you both is priceless,cannot be replicated or fabricated...keep enjoying every minute of it "

Awh cheers Dell xx the excitement is at a high but so are the nerves but over all i cant wait to hear how it goes

By *ellboy101Man
over a year ago

cavan

That thrill,excitement and sexual desire generated between you both is priceless,cannot be replicated or fabricated...keep enjoying every minute of it

Awh cheers Dell xx the excitement is at a high but so are the nerves but over all i cant wait to hear how it goes "

Your most welcome xx yes I'd say the excitement for both of you is immeasurable,the adrenaline is such a buzz,I'm sure tomorrow will be a great day for you both,you can share it and enjoy it together

over a year ago

"Have fun!

I don't think there was such level of excitement about a man getting laid on this site ever "

What's rare is precious :D

over a year ago

centre

"Have fun!

I don't think there was such level of excitement about a man getting laid on this site ever

What's rare is precious :D"

So true Casey

over a year ago

"Have fun!

What's rare is precious :D"

hahaha

over a year ago

So? How did it go?

By *m158Couple
over a year ago

Cork

We've both had the pleasure of enjoying telling each other of the joys of a night away. It really worked out for us. Being bold...a good bold is always great

The session together after a meet is always so special

over a year ago

I'd the great pleasure of a gorgeous lady from Sligo a while ago for a night.....we kept her hubby updated with our antics with calls, texts and photo's....

It was an amazing night of fun...and she told me her morning at home the next day was ....Explosive...to say the least...

Hope it works out great for you both

over a year ago

centre

I agree after I've being on a solo meet the "what we see as reclaiming sex" the intimacy and closeness is mind blowing...

Well im still awaiting his return he should be home for 2ish my mind is racing, the wondering the excitement the antisapation for our fun together mmmmm and the knowing he is able enjoy and pleasure others all while he is 100% MINE is soooooo bold and electrifying there is so much excitable pleasure to be gained from this..... I flipping love it

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Did he send any updates during the night or will it be a start to finish update while you reclaim him?

Post new Message to Thread