Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Touch your nose

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all just to say that the person who has a woman's profile on here from Dublin area who will ask for your kik and then ask you to send a photo of yourself touching your nose is at it again...fake fake fake...ruins it for the genuine people on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Why on why do they come on here . These creeps ruin it for the rest of us genuine people . I came across a couple and was chatting to them but think it's only a guy messing. It's not the first time had people mess with me .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can touch my nose with my tongue if that's any good...

over a year ago

"I can touch my nose with my tongue if that's any good... "

So can I lol

over a year ago

"Why on why do they come on here . These creeps ruin it for the rest of us genuine people . I came across a couple and was chatting to them but think it's only a guy messing. It's not the first time had people mess with me . "

You are totally right. Normally if you have a bad feeling you are right. And after being on the site for a while you can spot the fakes.

over a year ago

"Why on why do they come on here . These creeps ruin it for the rest of us genuine people . I came across a couple and was chatting to them but think it's only a guy messing. It's not the first time had people mess with me . "

No they don't.

The genuine sincere swingers will always find each other,meet up and have fun,whilst these sad fakes are stuck behind their keyboards wanking.

over a year ago

"I can touch my nose with my tongue if that's any good...

So can I lol"

our talents are never ending..

over a year ago

Was caught with this profile and reported it straightaway. Live and learn I guess.

over a year ago

We had this a year ago! She seemed asked for the same type of pic, we were supposed to meet her that evening but it fell through

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Why on why do they come on here . These creeps ruin it for the rest of us genuine people . I came across a couple and was chatting to them but think it's only a guy messing. It's not the first time had people mess with me .

No they don't.

The genuine sincere swingers will always find each other,meet up and have fun,whilst these sad fakes are stuck behind their keyboards wanking."

Yeah and they're constantly replacing the keyboard because of Sticky Keys too

Post new Message to Thread