Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How young?

Jump to newest

By *lippery-when-wet-180 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

So girlies how young is too young lol have to say I'm partial to a younger guy ! If I'm really honest I have a much bigger connection with them, but how much younger do you go??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I was at uni I met a 52 year old

I was 18

Best experience ever

By *elticinvrpcMan
over a year ago

Dublin 11

[Removed by poster at 21/05/17 01:11:04]

over a year ago

South Dub

I've gone as young as 21! Was good, my best was prob 27

By *rish boy 69Man
over a year ago

Southside

Depends on the person, if both people are mature and have a connection age doesn't mean a thing.

over a year ago

South Dub

Not even the woman being older !! Men seem to get more lee way with the age gap when I comes to dating !!

over a year ago

I ain't much younger

But in Dublin often with work

Give me a shout if interested

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I hav Ed gone younger that u op as in ur actual age by ten years but in my defence she was and is much more mature than her tender years would have u think and honestly she thought me a few things that I can happily say thank you for

So in hindsight age is but a number it's about connection

Yes she's still here as am I and we still Chit chat about things that we now have in common

By *rish boy 69Man
over a year ago

Southside

"Not even the woman being older !! Men seem to get more lee way with the age gap when I comes to dating !!"

I think it's the other way around, old guy with a young girl is thought of as pervy but older women and younger guy is normal! Maybe it's just me?

over a year ago

South Dub

"Not even the woman being older !! Men seem to get more lee way with the age gap when I comes to dating !!

I think it's the other way around, old guy with a young girl is thought of as pervy but older women and younger guy is normal! Maybe it's just me?"

I know many more guys who have big age gaps! My grandparents had an 18yr gap!!

By *s ParisWoman
over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

Won't go lower than 5 years younger than me and won't go more than 5yrs older.

Age can be very much more than Just a number for some people.

But it's what ever floats your boat at the end of the day, and we all have our preferences

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Not even the woman being older !! Men seem to get more lee way with the age gap when I comes to dating !!

I think it's the other way around, old guy with a young girl is thought of as pervy but older women and younger guy is normal! Maybe it's just me?

I know many more guys who have big age gaps! My grandparents had an 18yr gap!! "

Historically a guy wasn't passed the farm till he was into he's fortys so he's wife was old have being in her twenty's so it's more acceptable for a large age gap between a male and his wife

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Won't go lower than 5 years younger than me and won't go more than 5yrs older.

But it's what ever floats your boat at the end of the day, and we all have our preferences"

Whoo hoo I am within range

By *rish boy 69Man
over a year ago

Southside

I know many more guys who have big age gaps! My grandparents had an 18yr gap!! "

It's all about the connection between two people, If you meet someone on a night out who you fancy and can be yourself around them then age is the last thing you normally ask.

By *rish boy 69Man
over a year ago

Southside

"Won't go lower than 5 years younger than me and won't go more than 5yrs older.

But it's what ever floats your boat at the end of the day, and we all have our preferences"

?????? outside your age range, theme like this I wish I had been born before my time??

over a year ago

Once they are mature enough they are fine xxx

over a year ago

South Dub

"Once they are mature enough they are fine xxx"

I have met some guys who are younger who are more mature than the older

over a year ago

I prefer older women to be honest. I know a lot of guys fantasise about that and whatever, but i tend to get on better with a lady a little older than myself older is betterif you ask me

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

I've gone 12 years older and met a guy 12 years younger. Something I won't be doing again. 5 below is about as low as I'd consider now

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Anything more than 20yrs younger and the only real connection is a physical one, cos you've got not a lot to talk about socially, music, movies, etc. Unless you're both history buffs I guess

Personally speaking, 20yrs either side would be limits for a "connection", otherwise it's LGDD or similar scenario, in my opinion, before I get roasted.

The older the fruit, the sweeter the juice

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Half your age + 7

And it kinda works in my experience.

The gap gets larger as you get older..

But if it works for you then who cares but the younger ones tend to develop feelings more quickly than someone who has lived a bit.

Have seen it go wrong many a time.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Recently went 25 years younger than me. (Me 46 him 21)

Initially I was getting a kick out of the age gap but when I actually met him that didn't matter. He is more emotionally mature than some 40 yr olds I've met, oh and well able for me.

I'd a lovely guy mailing me that was 18, now that's too young for me.

By *waneyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

If they are mature then age doesn't matter but older experienced women would have to be the preference... for now

over a year ago

My friend with benefits (not on fab) is 10yrs younger than me. We get on great so I don't see the issue with age.

My first boyfriend was 24 and I was 17. Everyone had an issue with that funnily. Probably because I was so young.

over a year ago

My parents have a 12 year age gap. Plus my auld man was a full on proper ginger, he must of been one charming individual or/and have a cock like a race horse. That's maybe where I get it.

over a year ago

I tend to go for older.... but if there is someone younger that can have a decent conversation and ruin me... well let's do it

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think my youngest was 10 years younger than myself but it could be +-3years as you never know on fab. Young lads don't do anything for me. I prefer my meat older than me, well mature and hung.

over a year ago

"My parents have a 12 year age gap. Plus my auld man was a full on proper ginger, he must of been one charming individual or/and have a cock like a race horse. That's maybe where I get it.

"

Mmf?????

Lol

By *waneyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I tend to go for older.... but if there is someone younger that can have a decent conversation and ruin me... well let's do it "

Had to read that twice there

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman
over a year ago

Cork

My youngest was 12 years younger...I felt that he was concentrating on not cumming the whole way through lol.

The oldest was 17 years older...The best sex of my life

over a year ago

"My parents have a 12 year age gap. Plus my auld man was a full on proper ginger, he must of been one charming individual or/and have a cock like a race horse. That's maybe where I get it.

Mmf?????

Lol

"

And there was us thinking only guys had the mother, daughter Compo fantasy, when in fact you naughty girls have a father, son combo fantasy too

over a year ago

I was with an almost 19 year old when I was 34. He was surprisingly good.

Met him at mass a week later with his parents

Oldest - 46. Incredible sex.

over a year ago

"I prefer older women to be honest. I know a lot of guys fantasise about that and whatever, but i tend to get on better with a lady a little older than myself older is betterif you ask me"

This!

over a year ago

Youngest (as an older guy) was 19. Plenty in common tho as we both knew her mum very well.

She is 23 now (and now has a bf) but we are still friends...and both friends with her mum too.

over a year ago

South Dub

When I was younger I went older now I find younger so much more fun lol

over a year ago

Youngest and oldest, both a gap of around 10 years. Rarely attracted to men considerably outside my own age range. Not many hot men over 60 in my book, and young men, well, they all seem to think they're "mature for their age", most of them are wrong - with the very rare exception.

over a year ago

"

i see what you did there, smooth

Mr here, back when i was 19i was with a woman who was in her late 40's. i wanna say 48 but i cant remember exactly.

for me the age meant nothing. she was attractive, we got on well, and that was it. nothing more.

i would never have guessed her age at that high either.

i never worry about age as much as maturity level and attraction.

By *hrawayMan
over a year ago

Dublin & Dundalk

As a guy I'm not too interested in younger, but the best sex I had was with someone 10 years older.

I think the confidence with more mature women really helps. Makes it a lot more enjoyable!

over a year ago

"Recently went 25 years younger than me. (Me 46 him 21)

Initially I was getting a kick out of the age gap but when I actually met him that didn't matter. He is more emotionally mature than some 40 yr olds I've met, oh and well able for me.

I'd a lovely guy mailing me that was 18, now that's too young for me. "

How does 26 sound?

over a year ago

A lot are saying no to younger guys.

I'm 26 and still struggling hard to find Meets

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

"A lot are saying no to younger guys.

I'm 26 and still struggling hard to find Meets "

Thats just a fab thing... at least you will grow into the age range they want.

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

I dated a 19 yr old last year for a few months, incredible sex but no emotional connection unfortunately..... I was too immature

over a year ago

"So girlies how young is too young lol have to say I'm partial to a younger guy ! If I'm really honest I have a much bigger connection with them, but how much younger do you go?? "

Half my age - a few times

At least they're getting older as i get older

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"So girlies how young is too young lol have to say I'm partial to a younger guy ! If I'm really honest I have a much bigger connection with them, but how much younger do you go??

Half my age - a few times

At least they're getting older as i get older "

Ha ha!! brilliant!

Post new Message to Thread