Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Furniture

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay guys and gals, need a bit of help.Im moving into my new home this weekend and am looking for old furniture from 30s and 40s. Does any of you know any good places within 100kms of Laois??.Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Try one of the auction sites, think there is a place in Naas, Kildare-where the old Chadwicks used to be on the way in. From what I think, they auction all types..

After that maybe a proper physical auction..

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Try the Art and Antiques Quarter in Francis St, Dublin. Theres plenty of shops there that will suit what youre looking for

over a year ago

"Try one of the auction sites, think there is a place in Naas, Kildare-where the old Chadwicks used to be on the way in. From what I think, they auction all types..

After that maybe a proper physical auction..

"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look out for country auctions,car boot sales and weekend markets think there is one in the liberties in Dublin on a Sunday! But did is good online!

By *imon 2kMan
over a year ago

city

Mac's salvage in islandbridge in Dublin have all sorts of stuff

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Okay guys and gals, need a bit of help.Im moving into my new home this weekend and am looking for old furniture from 30s and 40s. Does any of you know any good places within 100kms of Laois??.Thanks in advance"

There is a shop in Balbriggan called hodgins i think it is , they sell really old school furniture at a decent price its well worth a look. Hope you find what your looking for .

over a year ago

Thanks folks for your help.Much appreciated.

Post new Message to Thread