Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Wonder woman,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking forward to seen the new wonder woman movie, loved all the series of them, with Linda carter as wonder woman herself,

Anyone else going too check out the movie? Or is a big wonder woman fan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amsam69Man
over a year ago

dublin

Yep looking forward to seeing it like you enjoyed the original series

over a year ago

"Yep looking forward to seeing it like you enjoyed the original series "
yes, oh I always looked forward curling up in the sofa and watching box sets of them, every Saturday,

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

She was arguably the best thing in Batman v Superman (loved the theme tune she got in it - no, it didn't have a line about satin tights) and I'm a sucker for period-set superhero movies (Captain America: the First Avenger, the last 3 X-Men movies, The Rocketeer etc.), so I'm really looking forward to this.

By *onzo1880Man
over a year ago

Tyrone, Ireland

Am a big Gal Gadot fan!!

By *ost-KittensCouple
over a year ago

dublin

Wonder Woman's creator and main writer till his passing in the late 40s was a firm believer in alternative adult lifestyles - living with three women in the same mansion. He had also met one of them at a group sex meeting.

And yes he was a big fetishist and the boots and whip were all deliberately feeding his love of fem-Dom sex.

Prof Jill Lepore's book The Secret History of Wonder Woman is well worth a read.

By *amsam69Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Yep looking forward to seeing it like you enjoyed the original series yes, oh I always looked forward curling up in the sofa and watching box sets of them, every Saturday, "
yep loved sitying on the sifa watching it and do yiu remember t j hooker show

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not gonna come close to Margot Robbie as Harley Quin.

I would rip my skin off and tunnel through a mountain of salt just to sniff one of her farts

over a year ago

"Yep looking forward to seeing it like you enjoyed the original series yes, oh I always looked forward curling up in the sofa and watching box sets of them, every Saturday, yep loved sitying on the sifa watching it and do yiu remember t j hooker show"

Ohh god yes, Tj hooker( William Shatner)of star trek. Big role for him, bay watch is remade again now also, The Rock is playing David HassleHoffs role. That be interesting??

By *amsam69Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Yep looking forward to seeing it like you enjoyed the original series yes, oh I always looked forward curling up in the sofa and watching box sets of them, every Saturday, yep loved sitying on the sifa watching it and do yiu remember t j hooker show

Ohh god yes, Tj hooker( William Shatner)of star trek. Big role for him, bay watch is remade again now also, The Rock is playing David HassleHoffs role. That be interesting??"

Yes i seen that with bay watch dont think it will be as good as thr original loved tj and chips lol

over a year ago

"Looking forward to seen the new wonder woman movie, loved all the series of them, with Linda carter as wonder woman herself,

Anyone else going too check out the movie? Or is a big wonder woman fan "

Looking forward to it. Hopefully is points the dc universe in the right direction (although I quite like suicide squad & man of steel)

over a year ago

"Yep looking forward to seeing it like you enjoyed the original series yes, oh I always looked forward curling up in the sofa and watching box sets of them, every Saturday, yep loved sitying on the sifa watching it and do yiu remember t j hooker show

Ohh god yes, Tj hooker( William Shatner)of star trek. Big role for him, bay watch is remade again now also, The Rock is playing David HassleHoffs role. That be interesting??

Yes i seen that with bay watch dont think it will be as good as thr original loved tj and chips lol "

yah Puncharello wasn't it? Eric Estrada. Women loved him in his tight uniform, including me of course

over a year ago

"Looking forward to seen the new wonder woman movie, loved all the series of them, with Linda carter as wonder woman herself,

Looking forward to it. Hopefully is points the dc universe in the right direction (although I quite like suicide squad & man of steel)"

Ah yah, although I doubt all remakes workout, only some, I wonder who is playing wonder woman this time?

over a year ago

Looking forward to it. Hopefully is points the dc universe in the right direction (although I quite like suicide squad & man of steel)

Ah yah, although I doubt all remakes workout, only some, I wonder who is playing wonder woman this time? "

Gal Gadot.

over a year ago

Ah yah, although I doubt all remakes workout, only some, I wonder who is playing wonder woman this time?

Gal Gadot."

ahh ok really! Yes I'd imagine she wud be good, Angela Jolie would have been good too, although cud be a bit old for the role now. She still looks good though.

over a year ago

Gal Gadot.

ahh ok really! Yes I'd imagine she wud be good, Angela Jolie would have been good too, although cud be a bit old for the role now. She still looks good though. "

She is gorgeous so that's a start.

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

Actually looks good... is tho invisible plane in it

over a year ago

Ya I'll watch it. More a Marvel fan but will defo check it out. Looks good even though reviews have slated it

over a year ago

"Ya I'll watch it. More a Marvel fan but will defo check it out. Looks good even though reviews have slated it"

Really ohh,

over a year ago

Anyone else going too check out the movie? Or is a big wonder woman fan "

Watched wonder woman the series

Loved it

So yes going to see it for sure

over a year ago

Preferred Bella Umbergs blunder woman.

Post new Message to Thread