Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Pregnant/hairy/shaved or stockings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is most attractive or even a fantasy someone has?

Personally I'd love to a women with bit of hairy pussy and stockings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pregnant doesn't do it for me but each to their own...

Hairy/shaved I like both, I love variety.

Stockings... I love them, and also tights depending on the scenario.

over a year ago

"Pregnant doesn't do it for me but each to their own...

Hairy/shaved I like both, I love variety.

Stockings... I love them, and also tights depending on the scenario."

Nice buddy. I love a hairy pussy and getting to see it when fucking a girl in nylon. So so sexy

over a year ago

Definitely not hairy for me, a pregnant lady is sexy I think. Not get meeting Any off here that's for sure

over a year ago

Not a hairy pussy and stocking

over a year ago

"Not a hairy pussy and stocking "

Hairy is so nice lol

Love stockings most though can make anyone gorgeous

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Pregnant shaved and stockings now thats a hott image

over a year ago

Shaved or landing strip, stocking, suspenders, a bag of smokey bacon taytos and a cadburys caramel.

over a year ago

"Not a hairy pussy and stocking

Hairy is so nice lol

Love stockings most though can make anyone gorgeous "

Disagree on both... Not everyone can look gorgeous in stockings

over a year ago

"Pregnant shaved and stockings now thats a hott image "

Mmmm so hot where can I find this?

over a year ago

Pregnant. ALL the way..

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Pregnant. ALL the way.."

just because a fetish is attainable doesn't mean to say it should be indulged.

I'm in no way religious but I find this kink - especially when indulged on a swinging sute with complete randoms - morally wrong. Take risks with your own body by all means, but an unborn child?

By *e CountMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny

[Removed by poster at 17/05/17 20:33:49]

By *e CountMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

I'm in no way religious but I find this kink - especially when indulged on a swinging sute with complete randoms - morally wrong. Take risks with your own body by all means, but an unborn child?"

Totally agree.

over a year ago

Congratulations..

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Trimmed/landing strip and stockings! Ah damn! Where's the Kleenex

over a year ago

Smooth and stockings for easy....

over a year ago

Love hairy pussy,hard to fine here

over a year ago

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

I'm in no way religious but I find this kink - especially when indulged on a swinging sute with complete randoms - morally wrong. Take risks with your own body by all means, but an unborn child?"

I completely agree...

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

Landing strip and stockings...I don't care if there sports socks either

over a year ago

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

I'm in no way religious but I find this kink - especially when indulged on a swinging sute with complete randoms - morally wrong. Take risks with your own body by all means, but an unborn child?

I completely agree... "

Me too

over a year ago

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

With all due respect I disagree ..it's no more risk fucking a stranger than your partner when pregnant and from seeing other threads women continue to swing when pregnant and I say good luck to them if that's what they wanna do and enjoy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/17 22:31:45]

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

With all due respect I disagree ..it's no more risk fucking a stranger than your partner when pregnant and from seeing other threads women continue to swing when pregnant and I say good luck to them if that's what they wanna do and enjoy "

I respect your opinion - however it's completely different to fuck s stranger as opposed to your partner when pregnant.

You are at least assured that your partner carried no stds for a start. The risk we take as swingers is a risk solely to ourselves - to introduce that risk to someone unable to weigh up that risk ( be it a baby or vulnerable adult ) is in my opinion wrong

Mr 2-4

over a year ago

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

With all due respect I disagree ..it's no more risk fucking a stranger than your partner when pregnant and from seeing other threads women continue to swing when pregnant and I say good luck to them if that's what they wanna do and enjoy

I respect your opinion - however it's completely different to fuck s stranger as opposed to your partner when pregnant.

You are at least assured that your partner carried no stds for a start. The risk we take as swingers is a risk solely to ourselves - to introduce that risk to someone unable to weigh up that risk ( be it a baby or vulnerable adult ) is in my opinion wrong

Mr 2-4 "

If they using protection then the risk is minimised ... If pregnancy unplanned they could already be carrying an STI from last meet etc ...were all only as clean as our last check ...I don't think there is anything wrong with a pregnant women swinging as long as she is using protection to minimise the risk of infection, alot of women at their hornyness during pregnancy and there are guys who love pregnant women ... Each to their own I guess

over a year ago

Don't get me started on pregnant women swinging...

Big no no...

Nothing to do with sti's, but have some respect for crying out loud....

Think about somebody else for a change!

over a year ago

"Don't get me started on pregnant women swinging...

Big no no...

"

What happened to each to their own and being non judgemental

over a year ago

Big no no...

What happened to each to their own and being non judgemental "

It's just my opinion..

Nothing more.

over a year ago

Big no no...

It's just my opinion..

Nothing more."

And everyone entitled to their opinion but doesn't mean any of our opinions are right or wrong for that matter ...I just think no one has right to say swinging when pregnant big no no... You cud say you personally wouldn't do it

over a year ago

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

You get in a car, you take a risk, you get on a bike, you take a risk, you cross the street, you take a risk, you walk up or down stairs you take a risk.

As long as whatever they do is done as safely as possible with respect to the unborn, how is it immoral? More so than swinging itself?

Give me a break!

Sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, .... just like everyone is also entitles to get their heads examined.

over a year ago

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

You get in a car, you take a risk, you get on a bike, you take a risk, you cross the street, you take a risk, you walk up or down stairs you take a risk.

As long as whatever they do is done as safely as possible with respect to the unborn, how is it immoral? More so than swinging itself?

Give me a break!

Sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, .... just like everyone is also entitles to get their heads examined."

Couldn't have said it any better

over a year ago

Big no no...

It's just my opinion..

Nothing more.

And everyone entitled to their opinion but doesn't mean any of our opinions are right or wrong for that matter ...I just think no one has right to say swinging when pregnant big no no... You cud say you personally wouldn't do it "

It doesn't mean it's right to swing when your pregnant either..

Personally I'd never endanger my unborn child and personally I think it's wrong and a big no no to fuck strangers when your pregnant..

Everyone should have a right to choose but what about the person inside the person..

They should have rights and be respected too.

over a year ago

Big no no...

It's just my opinion..

Nothing more.

And everyone entitled to their opinion but doesn't mean any of our opinions are right or wrong for that matter ...I just think no one has right to say swinging when pregnant big no no... You cud say you personally wouldn't do it

Personally I'd never endanger my unborn child and personally I think it's wrong and a big no no to fuck strangers when your pregnant..

Everyone should have a right to choose but what about the person inside the person..

They should have rights and be respected too. "

You might think it's wrong the person doing it thinks it is right and so it's each person's choice and who is anyone to judge

over a year ago

I'm all for pregnant women doing whatever they want. I'm not into telling people that they are morally wrong for enjoying sex.

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

My fantasy is to be with a sexbot

over a year ago

Big no no...

It's just my opinion..

Nothing more.

They should have rights and be respected too.

You might think it's wrong the person doing it thinks it is right and so it's each person's choice and who is anyone to judge "

It's my opinion, I suppose you think I'm judging and I dont mean to but i probably am as I don't condone it but it's how I feel..sorry

over a year ago

"Pregnant shaved and stockings now thats a hott image "

Would be so so sexy stockings our excellent

over a year ago

"Pregnant. ALL the way..

With all due respect I disagree ..it's no more risk fucking a stranger than your partner when pregnant and from seeing other threads women continue to swing when pregnant and I say good luck to them if that's what they wanna do and enjoy "

Totally agree with jackNjilly it's there body's and if they want to have sex let them, sex during pregnancy is healthy and most women want it yeah maybe not with strangers but if that's what they do what let them at it

over a year ago

Big no no...

"

I am actually finding this incredibly judgemental. So in your view no pregnant women should be here? It's disrespectful? I'm here and I'm pregnant should I leave if that's the logic? I am not playing sexually with anyone but my partner by both our decision so nope not being risky there or disrespectful to my child. Is it disrespectful in your view then that we are hosting a party because we miss the social side? Luckily the attitude we have had from the majority has been incredibly positive as they get that not every pregnant woman on here is here to fuck and maybe there's more to it. So before you sit in judgement of others actually take a moment to step off your soapbox and consider all possibilities rather than jumping to their awful and shouldn't be here

Queen

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/17 09:54:29]

over a year ago

Big no no...

I am actually finding this incredibly judgemental. So in your view no pregnant women should be here? It's disrespectful? I'm here and I'm pregnant should I leave if that's the logic? I am not playing sexually with anyone but my partner by both our decision so nope not being risky there or disrespectful to my child. Is it disrespectful in your view then that we are hosting a party because we miss the social side? Luckily the attitude we have had from the majority has been incredibly positive as they get that not every pregnant woman on here is here to fuck and maybe there's more to it. So before you sit in judgement of others actually take a moment to step off your soapbox and consider all possibilities rather than jumping to their awful and shouldn't be here

Queen "

Yes I've seen posts that your expecting and congratulations again...

However...

In my opinion pregnant women shouldn't be arranging meets with random strangers no...

I know your not doing that..

There was another couple here recently who were expecting and both enjoyed the social side and I think that's amazing they too like you didn't "meet"..

And if you read my previous comments it's sexually/playing I spoke about..

There's a different between judgemental and an opinion judgemental tends to be used when one person is judging another person. Opinion can be used when someone has given a strong view on anything....

Best of luck with your party and your new baby.

over a year ago

Big no no...

Queen

However...

In my opinion pregnant women shouldn't be arranging meets with random strangers no...

There was another couple here recently who were expecting and both enjoyed the social side and I think that's amazing they too like you didn't "meet"..

There's a different between judgemental and an opinion judgemental tends to be used when one person is judging another person. Opinion can be used when someone has given a strong view on anything....

"

Quote from your post "Don't get me started on pregnant women swinging...

Big no no..." .... Maybe you should read back

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/17 11:27:44]

over a year ago

Big no no...

Queen

However...

Big no no..." .... Maybe you should read back "

Yes I agree with my post..

Swinging means sexually swapping one another's partners however I've no problem with pregnant women socialising on the swinging scene..

I've no problem with pregnant women who are married/partners to smokers but I hate to see a pregnant woman smoke while pregnant...

over a year ago

Big no no...

Queen

However...

Swinging means sexually swapping one another's partners however I've no problem with pregnant women socialising on the swinging scene..

I've no problem with pregnant women who are married/partners to smokers but I hate to see a pregnant woman smoke while pregnant...

"

While I agree everyone if entitled to their opinions, some I simply don't get...

I mean, you said: "Nothing to do with sti's, but have some respect for crying out loud...."

OK, so its not the health risk? But respect? Who's respect? The mother? The baby???

And then later on you reflect it to pregnant women smoking, which has nothing to do with respect but clearly everything with putting the health of the unborn at risk (rightly so!)"

Forgive me, but I'm getting dizzy trying to follow where you are, you seem to be all over the place...

over a year ago

Big no no...

Queen

However...

While I agree everyone if entitled to their opinions, some I simply don't get...

I mean, you said: "Nothing to do with sti's, but have some respect for crying out loud...."

OK, so its not the health risk? But respect? Who's respect? The mother? The baby???

And then later on you reflect it to pregnant women smoking, which has nothing to do with respect but clearly everything with putting the health of the unborn at risk (rightly so!)"

Forgive me, but I'm getting dizzy trying to follow where you are, you seem to be all over the place..."

That's cause of backtracking.

King

over a year ago

Big no no...

Queen

However...

"

Swapping partners is only one aspect of swinging in my opinion. As Queen pointed out there is also the social side. By what you said even the social side of swinging is something that a pregnant woman should not engage in. Well that's what the post came across to me. Your opinion seems to swing with every comment pardon the pun.

King

over a year ago

Big no no...

Queen

However...

Forgive me, but I'm getting dizzy trying to follow where you are, you seem to be all over the place..."

I said nothing about sti's another poster did but I do agree with her on that to..

over a year ago

Big no no...

Queen

However...

Swapping partners is only one aspect of swinging in my opinion. As Queen pointed out there is also the social side. By what you said even the social side of swinging is something that a pregnant woman should not engage in. Well that's what the post came across to me. Your opinion seems to swing with every comment pardon the pun.

King "

I pointed out that I don't agree with pregnant women engaging in sex with random strangers, I also pointed out it was not judgemental just my opinion, swinging is engaging in promiscuous sex with non-monogamous partners...

Socially is an aspect of it to some not all...

I personally love the social side to swinging as much as the sex I'm not back peddling pregnant/Socially I have no problem with...

Pregnant women giving guys who's got a fetishism sex for them yes I don't like....

It's completely repetitive and you know my opinions on it despite trying to explain and I'm out from here on the topic...

Best of luck with your baby.

over a year ago

Any hairy fanny on x

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Pregnant ladies are so hot

And should keep swinging if thats what they want whether it be for socials or swapping thats her choice.

over a year ago

"Pregnant ladies are so hot

And should keep swinging if thats what they want whether it be for socials or swapping thats her choice. "

This, I firmly believe.

I'd also, never say no.

over a year ago

In my mind - a pregnant woman can do as many socials as she wants.

I've been pregnant several times - not a fucking chance would some random man get a shag off me. I loved my babies far too much to indulge some mans kink

over a year ago

"In my mind - a pregnant woman can do as many socials as she wants.

I've been pregnant several times - not a fucking chance would some random man get a shag off me. I loved my babies far too much to indulge some mans kink"

I'm with you on this. Everyone has their thing and I'm fairly open minded but pregnant&swinging and daddy/little girl are two things that do not sit right with me at all&there's no changing my mind on either whatsoever.

over a year ago

I've been pregnant several times - not a fucking chance would some random man get a shag off me. I loved my babies far too much to indulge some mans kink

I'm with you on this. Everyone has their thing and I'm fairly open minded but pregnant&swinging and daddy/little girl are two things that do not sit right with me at all&there's no changing my mind on either whatsoever. "

I just find it very distasteful. Not right.

And I'll never change my mind on it either.

over a year ago

I'm with you on this. Everyone has their thing and I'm fairly open minded but pregnant&swinging and daddy/little girl are two things that do not sit right with me at all&there's no changing my mind on either whatsoever. "

Post new Message to Thread