Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

leaving a message

Jump to newest

By *mYourDirtySecret OP   Man
over a year ago

north west

any advice on what to write in your mssgs to get a reply think im not writing enough ? lol i understand cpls are swamped with mssgs any tips would b appreciated thanks.......... Then again i probably just dont know how to take a hint : \ ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi your messages could be fine but for me as a personal choice I wouldnt reply to you as all you have on as a public pic is a cock shot and I hate them.mabey send a picture with a face shot not the dick.

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple
over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

"any advice on what to write in your mssgs to get a reply think im not writing enough ? lol i understand cpls are swamped with mssgs any tips would b appreciated thanks.......... Then again i probably just dont know how to take a hint : \ ha"

Our advice is to change the cock pick as ull do youself no favours there dude as most ov the ladies on ere have seen them all in different shapes and sizes

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple
over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

"any advice on what to write in your mssgs to get a reply think im not writing enough ? lol i understand cpls are swamped with mssgs any tips would b appreciated thanks.......... Then again i probably just dont know how to take a hint : \ ha

Our advice is to change the cock pick as ull do youself no favours there dude as most ov the ladies on ere have seen them all in different shapes and sizes"

And you may wanna write sumore bout yourself such as likes dislikes ,doos and donts and turn ons and offs coz as it stands your profile is pretty boring it just needs sum pazazzzz

over a year ago

How about, "Hi, if you meet me I'll pay off your mortgage and I'll come round every week and clean your car and cut your lawn"

That might work, try it

over a year ago

M8, nuffin wrong with your profile and nuffin wrong with your cock pic.

This sites a swigners site, so, there should be some nudity expected.

For non nudity there places like facebook etc etc...

Keep er lit m8, and good luck on the site, im sure theres loads of girls out there and couples, wanting to play with a nice fella like yourself.

Wish you all the best and happy swinging

Newtownabbeycpl

over a year ago

north west

cheers for the tips guys, not so sure about paying sum1s morgage tho! lol ill think ill get a few new more non naked photos up and fill in abit more on my profile then keep my fingers crossed ha

over a year ago

Mister Quiet.....

Ur profile & Cock pic looks mitey fine 2 me!!!

Just be urself & honest, not pushy!!!

I understand wat the others are saying bout if weve seen 1 cock weve seen them all....But its like Mister Abby says its a swingers site...

Maybe when ur comfortable msging some1 attach ur none Cock pics..

Happy Swinging & Njoy xx

over a year ago

"M8, nuffin wrong with your profile and nuffin wrong with your cock pic.

This sites a swigners site, so, there should be some nudity expected.

For non nudity there places like facebook etc etc...

Keep er lit m8, and good luck on the site, im sure theres loads of girls out there and couples, wanting to play with a nice fella like yourself.

Wish you all the best and happy swinging

Newtownabbeycpl"

Dont heed this fella shyguy he only wants into ur boxers mwahahahahaaaa xxx mrs h

over a year ago

north west

"Mister Quiet..... Ur profile & Cock pic looks mitey fine 2 me!!! Just be urself & honest, not pushy!!! I understand wat the others are saying bout if weve seen 1 cock weve seen them all....But its like Mister Abby says its a swingers site... Maybe when ur comfortable msging some1 attach ur none Cock pics.. Happy Swinging & Njoy xx "
Cheers, i just assumed naked is what people wanted it is a swingers site lol

Post new Message to Thread