Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Verify

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone in the Kilkenny Area that would like to meet and verify me. Said I should post on here as I am not having much luck on the site. Thanks everyone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

You don't need a woman or a couple. You can be verified bye a guy who is a friend off here . The odd time people hold meets for non verified guys but not many turn up and they kinda loose faith in guys.

By *leasure Inc.Man
over a year ago

Cork

"Anyone in the Kilkenny Area that would like to meet and verify me. Said I should post on here as I am not having much luck on the site. Thanks everyone. "
Kilkenny is the problem,too many convent schools,broaden your horizons

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Anyone in the Kilkenny Area that would like to meet and verify me. Said I should post on here as I am not having much luck on the site. Thanks everyone. Kilkenny is the problem,too many convent schools,broaden your horizons"

Some of my best meets went to convent schools

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone in the Kilkenny Area that would like to meet and verify me. Said I should post on here as I am not having much luck on the site. Thanks everyone. Kilkenny is the problem,too many convent schools,broaden your horizons"

Sure that's just a challenge

Morning vic

By *addyaction2015Man
over a year ago

Galway/Athlone

"Anyone in the Kilkenny Area that would like to meet and verify me. Said I should post on here as I am not having much luck on the site. Thanks everyone. "

Hey hoping45, when I first signed up I though this site was going to be a non stop fuckfest through inexpernce on my own behalf. I was taken back like yourself by the slow pace here, which doesn't suit us red blooded males ha ha.

They are armies of single males on here, joining this site for free everyday. Their is a good percentage of them that waste peoples time, therefore people put up walls to protect themselves,from their time being wasted by such people.

In my opinion, the best way to go is, be active in the forums which will give People a gradual Insight to who you are.

Put yourself forward for coffee meets, parties, camping trips whatever, where you can meet people, build trust and relationships.

The idea of this site is amazing, where you have sexual active and imaginative people coming together to satisfy there sexual appetites, but there is a thin line between kinky and sleaze and people need to protect themselves and feel confident in who they are meeting.

So it's up to you to show people what you have to offer.

Also, going to social events and hanging out with like minded people sounds like bit of crack on its own.

Don't confuse me for a veteran of this site,this is my advice.

Get yourself out there brother and good luck.

By *rishcouple12Couple
over a year ago

Cork County

"Anyone in the Kilkenny Area that would like to meet and verify me. Said I should post on here as I am not having much luck on the site. Thanks everyone.

Hey hoping45, when I first signed up I though this site was going to be a non stop fuckfest through inexpernce on my own behalf. I was taken back like yourself by the slow pace here, which doesn't suit us red blooded males ha ha.

They are armies of single males on here, joining this site for free everyday. Their is a good percentage of them that waste peoples time, therefore people put up walls to protect themselves,from their time being wasted by such people.

In my opinion, the best way to go is, be active in the forums which will give People a gradual Insight to who you are.

Put yourself forward for coffee meets, parties, camping trips whatever, where you can meet people, build trust and relationships.

The idea of this site is amazing, where you have sexual active and imaginative people coming together to satisfy there sexual appetites, but there is a thin line between kinky and sleaze and people need to protect themselves and feel confident in who they are meeting.

Also, going to social events and hanging out with like minded people sounds like bit of crack on its own.

"

Well written

Only thing to add is single guys putting up anyone want to meet so they can verify me

People won't want to meet to verify, people will want to meet so they can meet you .

Some new single guys think a verification is the holy grail and once verified you get "the sex"

Focus on getting to know people and them getting to know you .

By *addyaction2015Man
over a year ago

Galway/Athlone

Absolutely, nobody is going to meet just to verify.

There should be a helpline for single males on here haha.

Me in included.

over a year ago

"Absolutely, nobody is going to meet just to verify.

There should be a helpline for single males on here haha.

Me in included.

"

I have met men just to verify them. Just to confirm they look like their pics, haven't drastically lied about their age and turned up when they said they would.

Others have also done this

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Give it a chance, your only here 3 weeks. Keep on posting here and maybe try get an invite to a social...

over a year ago

"Anyone in the Kilkenny Area that would like to meet and verify me. Said I should post on here as I am not having much luck on the site. Thanks everyone.

Well written

Only thing to add is single guys putting up anyone want to meet so they can verify me

People won't want to meet to verify, people will want to meet so they can meet you .

Some new single guys think a verification is the holy grail and once verified you get "the sex"

Focus on getting to know people and them getting to know you . "

Oh i agree so much with people mad to get verifications as they think yes now im able to shag for Ireland lol, while its good to have them i still like to meet the person first... and certainly not after 2 messages which some men on fab get very annoyed with lol

over a year ago

We don't entertain non verified profiles, that's our rule, it's our profile and we make no excuses for we run it. If it's a well written message from a verified or non verified account, we will reply saying "Thank you for taking the time to write to us, but we don't meet with non verified profiles" that goes for couples and single girl profiles too,

But in saying that, just cause you are verified doesn't mean we will automatically meet with you, we won't reply to one line messages with little or no effort put into them, and it doesn't matter how many verifications they have, single guy or not.

For us, there has to be an attraction and just as importantly a chemistry, between all parties involved, just cause we are on Fabswingers doesn't mean we want to fuck the whole of the county.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Chemistry is a very important issue cos if there is none well I would not enjoy myself . Don't suppose many would . I like ladies full stop what ever size . But so long as we get on . I had one or 2 meets which did not go well cos no attraction. But some guys can get up on the craic of Dawn lol .

By *addyaction2015Man
over a year ago

Galway/Athlone

"Chemistry is a very important issue cos if there is none well I would not enjoy myself . Don't suppose many would . I like ladies full stop what ever size . But so long as we get on . I had one or 2 meets which did not go well cos no attraction. But some guys can get up on the craic of Dawn lol . "

In my opnion to people of character, chemistry is very important.

over a year ago

I'm having the same problem here I guess I'll just have to let people get to know me

By *eanomc12333Man
over a year ago

Dublin12

Hey ive bin on this site a good while now and nobody will meet somebody un verified could somebody help me and please verfi me

over a year ago

OP - it might be worth asking for profile advice too...

Post new Message to Thread