Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Is it just me

Jump to newest

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Or do others look at a profile think about sending a message and then at the end if the profile you see the "codeword" then think na fuck that for a game of cowboys? All replies accepted even from the blocklayer brigade

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Or do others look at a profile think about sending a message and then at the end if the profile you see the "codeword" then think na fuck that for a game of cowboys? All replies accepted even from the blocklayer brigade "

Thinks its a way for people to know who read the profile and didn't just stop after a quick fiddle looking at the pictures

King

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Or do others look at a profile think about sending a message and then at the end if the profile you see the "codeword" then think na fuck that for a game of cowboys? All replies accepted even from the blocklayer brigade

Thinks its a way for people to know who read the profile and didn't just stop after a quick fiddle looking at the pictures

King"

I wonder is there others like me that have gotten used to the codeword being in the last few sentences of the profile and just skip to the bottom see if it's there and discard the thought of mailing them

Another thing I'd that notice to Sydney like who believes it has any standing what so ever

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Or do others look at a profile think about sending a message and then at the end if the profile you see the "codeword" then think na fuck that for a game of cowboys? All replies accepted even from the blocklayer brigade

King"

aye but there's enough hoops to jump through without the whole password secret handshake MI5 malarkey being added.

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

King

I wonder is there others like me that have gotten used to the codeword being in the last few sentences of the profile and just skip to the bottom see if it's there and discard the thought of mailing them

Another thing I'd that notice to Sydney like who believes it has any standing what so ever "

Sydney university can do what they want with my profile tis all gravy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/05/17 14:37:58]

over a year ago

"

Another thing I'd that notice to Sydney like who believes it has any standing what so ever "

Try just mailing them the codeword & nothing else CJ.

over a year ago

Kingaye but there's enough hoops to jump through without the whole password secret handshake MI5 malarkey being added. "

Think about it for a second, women get a shitload of mails on this and to a lesser degree couples. To out the people who have the profile by having a code word in the header of said mail is a time saver. Delete the ones that don't have the code word and there's likely a load of mails gone. Also remember your in the minority on fab. Single men outnumber all others. Might seem like hoops to you but a timesaver for those with it in their profile

over a year ago

King

Sssshhhhhhhh CJ Sydney sees all ... ya don't wanna piss off Sydney

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

King

Another thing I'd that notice to Sydney like who believes it has any standing what so ever

Sssshhhhhhhh CJ Sydney sees all ... ya don't wanna piss off Sydney "

Once new a girl called Sydney love to fuck her to

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Kingaye but there's enough hoops to jump through without the whole password secret handshake MI5 malarkey being added.

Think about it for a second, women get a shitload of mails on this and to a lesser degree couples. To out the people who have the profile by having a code word in the header of said mail is a time saver. Delete the ones that don't have the code word and there's likely a load of mails gone. Also remember your in the minority on fab. Single men outnumber all others. Might seem like hoops to you but a timesaver for those with it in their profile "

But like was pointed out earlier a lot of people go to the end of a profile looking for the codeword,might have worked in bygone days now it's just mehhhh

over a year ago

I would be inundated with mails if it wasn't for my codeword .. people have had to leave this site because they were so overwhelmed

By *e CountMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny

Reminds me of that joke about the Australian gay. "He got stuck in Sydney" (OK, it's not politically correct, but you gotta laugh)

over a year ago

Kingaye but there's enough hoops to jump through without the whole password secret handshake MI5 malarkey being added.

Think about it for a second, women get a shitload of mails on this and to a lesser degree couples. To out the people who have the profile by having a code word in the header of said mail is a time saver. Delete the ones that don't have the code word and there's likely a load of mails gone. Also remember your in the minority on fab. Single men outnumber all others. Might seem like hoops to you but a timesaver for those with it in their profile But like was pointed out earlier a lot of people go to the end of a profile looking for the codeword,might have worked in bygone days now it's just mehhhh "

And that's your opinion.which your entitled. Not lambasting you for it, just trying to show why some people do it. Did it on a previous couples profile and actually worked well for that one.

over a year ago

Kingaye but there's enough hoops to jump through without the whole password secret handshake MI5 malarkey being added. "

Just add a made up password to your message to find out if they're really that difficult or actually have a sense of humour. E.g. Password get over yourself / lighten up / your password sucks

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm plastering a wall at the moment, does that count?

I always wonder if the code word really works and how do you measure the success of it. Anyhow imagine getting messages with the same single word subject only. How boring is that!

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

The password doesnt bother me. But like fuck am I sending a face pic to some randomer that could be a bloke from down the road for all I know.

And the Sydney University thing is stupid. I doubt they care and that warning at the bottom carries no legal weight at all. You signed up to terms and conditions when you joined the site and those are the only ones that matter.

over a year ago

"I'm plastering a wall at the moment, does that count?

I always wonder if the code word really works and how do you measure the success of it. Anyhow imagine getting messages with the same single word subject only. How boring is that! "

I've wondered if they work too. There must be alot like myself who when seeing the code just go next and move on. Guess that s me out too

over a year ago

"I would be inundated with mails if it wasn't for my codeword .. people have had to leave this site because they were so overwhelmed

.."

My codeword is singlemale

Seems to stop quite a few from mailing

over a year ago

"The password doesnt bother me. But like fuck am I sending a face pic to some randomer that could be a bloke from down the road for all I know.

And the Sydney University thing is stupid. I doubt they care and that warning at the bottom carries no legal weight at all. You signed up to terms and conditions when you joined the site and those are the only ones that matter."

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I always wonder if the code word really works and how do you measure the success of it. Anyhow imagine getting messages with the same single word subject only. How boring is that! "

It does I have a ceiling that needs plastering

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I always wonder if the code word really works and how do you measure the success of it. Anyhow imagine getting messages with the same single word subject only. How boring is that!

It does I have a ceiling that needs plastering "

Do you have a ladder?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

It does I have a ceiling that needs plastering

Do you have a ladder? "

No but I have something u can climb on

over a year ago

"Or do others look at a profile think about sending a message and then at the end if the profile you see the "codeword" then think na fuck that for a game of cowboys? All replies accepted even from the blocklayer brigade "

I think the code word is a lot like the stupid Sydney University disclaimer. I tend to not be impressed by either.

over a year ago

Codeword- ask the back of my sack please

over a year ago

My profile blurb is depressingly long. I just rambled away. Sorry about that.

Does it get read? No. Do I care? I'll let you guess

No passwords, phone credit, Amazon or one4all vouchers needed

And isn't it always pizza anyway?

By *ust4fun555Man
over a year ago

city centre

You get to the end if the profile? Wow!

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

100% - I will NEVER stick a codeword in to pamper someone's insecurities.

It's pathetic

over a year ago

"I would be inundated with mails if it wasn't for my codeword .. people have had to leave this site because they were so overwhelmed

My codeword is singlemale

Seems to stop quite a few from mailing "

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Think about it for a second, women get a shitload of mails on this and to a lesser degree couples. To out the people who have the profile by having a code word in the header of said mail is a time saver. Delete the ones that don't have the code word and there's likely a load of mails gone. Also remember your in the minority on fab. Single men outnumber all others. Might seem like hoops to you but a timesaver for those with it in their profile But like was pointed out earlier a lot of people go to the end of a profile looking for the codeword,might have worked in bygone days now it's just mehhhh

And that's your opinion.which your entitled. Not lambasting you for it, just trying to show why some people do it. Did it on a previous couples profile and actually worked well for that one. "

it still won't filter out the people who go to the end of a profile looking for the codeword

Post new Message to Thread