Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Postcode

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks, coming to Dublin next month so looking to change my fab acct postcode for Dublin City centre but unsure as fab won't let me type in Dublin 2 (d2) into the postcode search anyone help thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We don't use postcodes for fab here (ireland ain't that big) Try 0000 as one. Might work for you

King

over a year ago

"We don't use postcodes for fab here (ireland ain't that big) Try 0000 as one. Might work for you

King"

Thank you very much al give that a try...

By *p519Man
over a year ago

Cork

Try EIRE if the above doesn't work

over a year ago

Try D02 XV58

We do have a post code system contrary to other information!

over a year ago

"Try D02 XV58

We do have a post code system contrary to other information! "

That's not used on fab

over a year ago

"Try D02 XV58

That's not used on fab "

Fab needs to get with it so

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Try D02 XV58

That's not used on fab

Fab needs to get with it so "

Why it doesn't correspond to any Google maps or sat navy unless u buy a licence to use the data Base

over a year ago

Thanks al try all the suggestions

over a year ago

"Try D02 XV58

That's not used on fab

Fab needs to get with it so

Why it doesn't correspond to any Google maps or sat navy unless u buy a licence to use the data Base "

Google acepts it.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Eircode was the most ridiculous system. There was already a free system called SaorCode and the government spent tens of millions getting a worse version in place.

over a year ago

What's bad about it? It beats getting directions from someone who can't give them.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"What's bad about it? It beats getting directions from someone who can't give them. "

Ah Jaysus! Sure ya only have to go down the road a wee bit, take the turn at the tethered bull, head on to the crossroads, follow the wind and sure there ya are now, that's the place you're looking for!

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"What's bad about it? It beats getting directions from someone who can't give them. "

It wasnt suitable for emergency services and they said so in advance. It follows no order whatsoever and it cost €30m despite there being a free alternative already in existence and most delivery companies said they wouldnt use it and An Post say theres been very little use of it so far and certainly way off the targets set.

For €2m we could have given girls in secondary school the HPV vaccine that would have prevented a common cause of cancer but it was scrapped as being too expensive.

over a year ago

"What's bad about it? It beats getting directions from someone who can't give them.

It wasnt suitable for emergency services and they said so in advance. It follows no order whatsoever and it cost €30m despite there being a free alternative already in existence and most delivery companies said they wouldnt use it and An Post say theres been very little use of it so far and certainly way off the targets set.

For €2m we could have given girls in secondary school the HPV vaccine that would have prevented a common cause of cancer but it was scrapped as being too expensive."

And the HPV vaccine should never have been brought into our country the damage it has done already,

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"What's bad about it? It beats getting directions from someone who can't give them.

For €2m we could have given girls in secondary school the HPV vaccine that would have prevented a common cause of cancer but it was scrapped as being too expensive.

And the HPV vaccine should never have been brought into our country the damage it has done already, "

Theres no information that says the HPV vaccine is dangerous. There is no causal link between the vaccine and any side effects apart from the ones listed. The side effects that are reported on by tabloid media are no more common in people who have taken the vaccine than in people who havent.

Unproven nonsense from uneducated people without any evidence to back up wild claims. Thats the anti vax crowd summed up. You know what has been proven beyond all doubt? Cancer kills and the HPV vaccine prevents the second most common cancer in women.

over a year ago

The reason an post don't use it is because they have their own.

Delivery drivers constantly look for mine.

It certainly beats looking for the second last house on a road.

over a year ago

And the HPV vaccine should never have been brought into our country the damage it has done already, "

Such as?

over a year ago

And the HPV vaccine should never have been brought into our country the damage it has done already,

Theres no information that says the HPV vaccine is dangerous. There is no causal link between the vaccine and any side effects apart from the ones listed. The side effects that are reported on by tabloid media are no more common in people who have taken the vaccine than in people who havent.

Unproven nonsense from uneducated people without any evidence to back up wild claims. Thats the anti vax crowd summed up. You know what has been proven beyond all doubt? Cancer kills and the HPV vaccine prevents the second most common cancer in women."

How did the subject turn to HPV vaccine?

The poor lad just wanted some help changing his profile to Dublin

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"The reason an post don't use it is because they have their own.

Delivery drivers constantly look for mine.

It certainly beats looking for the second last house on a road. "

As do all the utility company's why we had to go and set up such an expensive folly is beyond me

over a year ago

Unproven nonsense from uneducated people without any evidence to back up wild claims. Thats the anti vax crowd summed up. You know what has been proven beyond all doubt? Cancer kills and the HPV vaccine prevents the second most common cancer in women."

Tell that to the 130 young girls who have been given the vaccine and have had serious side effects! Yet our doctors etc oh no it's fine. Really? I wouldn't be willing to take the chance, personally I think prevention is the first step, we have our cars checked? Why don't we have a full health check once a year I reckon the health costs in this country would go down because illnesses etc be caught early. Vaccines have their advantages and disadvantages. But I wonder is enough research done by our health professionals

over a year ago

Unproven nonsense from uneducated people without any evidence to back up wild claims. Thats the anti vax crowd summed up. You know what has been proven beyond all doubt? Cancer kills and the HPV vaccine prevents the second most common cancer in women.

Tell that to the 130 young girls who have been given the vaccine and have had serious side effects! Yet our doctors etc oh no it's fine. Really? I wouldn't be willing to take the chance, personally I think prevention is the first step, we have our cars checked? Why don't we have a full health check once a year I reckon the health costs in this country would go down because illnesses etc be caught early. Vaccines have their advantages and disadvantages. But I wonder is enough research done by our health professionals"

Versus the millions that have been successfully protected.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Tell that to the 130 young girls who have been given the vaccine and have had serious side effects! Yet our doctors etc oh no it's fine. Really? I wouldn't be willing to take the chance, personally I think prevention is the first step, we have our cars checked? Why don't we have a full health check once a year I reckon the health costs in this country would go down because illnesses etc be caught early. Vaccines have their advantages and disadvantages. But I wonder is enough research done by our health professionals"

You dont have to wonder. All that information is at your finger tips. You can look into the actual credible scientific studies and see how they were conducted and what they found.

130 girls are sick but its not because of their vaccinations. Do you know why stupid superstitions like a black cat crossing your path and breaking a mirror being bad luck exist? Because stupid people see 2 things happening and think they're related because they dont understand that correllation isnt causality.

People get sick sometimes. That doesnt mean vaccinations, broken mirrors or black cats caused it. Pre marital sex doesnt cause hurricanes and 4 leaf clovers wont win you the lotto.

The difference is that avoiding vaccinations will lead to people dying. Youre point of view is so fundamentally illogical that youre saying its better that 300 women a year die of this form of cancer than 40 a year get sick. So even if you were right about the vaccine being dangerous (and you're not, its not even debateable once you actually look at the studies done) it would still be a better outcome than 300 dead.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Tell that to the 130 young girls who have been given the vaccine and have had serious side effects! Yet our doctors etc oh no it's fine. Really? I wouldn't be willing to take the chance, personally I think prevention is the first step, we have our cars checked? Why don't we have a full health check once a year I reckon the health costs in this country would go down because illnesses etc be caught early. Vaccines have their advantages and disadvantages. But I wonder is enough research done by our health professionals

Versus the millions that have been successfully protected. "

Billions, we've successfully eradicated several diseases worldwide. But because of stupid people we'll probably never be able to wipe out a disease again.

over a year ago

Versus the millions that have been successfully protected.

Billions, we've successfully eradicated several diseases worldwide. But because of stupid people we'll probably never be able to wipe out a disease again."

The sooner the stupid vaccine is available, the better.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

From postcodes to vaccines

Scratches head and walks away

over a year ago

"From postcodes to vaccines

Scratches head and walks away "

How about I throw in a pink chicken to the pot?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

How about I throw in a pink chicken to the pot? "

oiii leave my chicken alone

over a year ago

Only wondered about the postcode thing!! Now onto vaccines!! It's fab so I'm not surprised at all lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Only wondered about the postcode thing!! Now onto vaccines!! It's fab so I'm not surprised at all lol "

You forgot the pink chicken

over a year ago

Re postcode don't use it and see very little use of it and I don't think any of the social welfare system etc use it. Again it was something our government threw money at when there was a system in place.

As for vaccines I did a study on it in college a few years ago and I would seriously consider all options if and when vaccine are needed, and yes some did wipe out diseases but my view is "is putting chemicals etc into our body a good idea", its one of those debates there is no right and wrong answer.

over a year ago

How about I throw in a pink chicken to the pot? oiii leave my chicken alone "

I think he fully intends to

over a year ago

Has the pink chicken been enhanced with growth hormones?

over a year ago

"Re postcode don't use it and see very little use of it and I don't think any of the social welfare system etc use it. Again it was something our government threw money at when there was a system in place.

As for vaccines I did a study on it in college a few years ago and I would seriously consider all options if and when vaccine are needed, and yes some did wipe out diseases but my view is "is putting chemicals etc into our body a good idea", its one of those debates there is no right and wrong answer.

"

putting chemicals into our bodies..yes if it helps people. .or live in the dark ages and go to faithhealrs and such idoits..or maybe get a priest to say a prayer and bless you when your dying..

over a year ago

"Re postcode don't use it and see very little use of it and I don't think any of the social welfare system etc use it. Again it was something our government threw money at when there was a system in place.

putting chemicals into our bodies..yes if it helps people. .or live in the dark ages and go to faithhealrs and such idoits..or maybe get a priest to say a prayer and bless you when your dying.."

Never said it didn't help, but sometimes it can do worse.

over a year ago

putting chemicals into our bodies..yes if it helps people. .or live in the dark ages and go to faithhealrs and such idoits..or maybe get a priest to say a prayer and bless you when your dying..

"

I doubt it..

over a year ago

I doubt it.."

Really tell that to some of the young girls that have been given the vaccine!!

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

I doubt it..

Really tell that to some of the young girls that have been given the vaccine!! "

You can keep repeating that line but its a lie.

Outside of the listed side effects the people who get the vaccine dont get sick at any higher rate than the people who dont and there is no causality shown to cause these girls illness. People get sick sometimes. You're blaming the vaccine like people in the old days blamed full moons, black cats and broken mirrors. And your idea is just as ludicrous but you dont understand why.

The HPV vaccine would save 300 Irish women a year from dying and many more from suffering from cancer. Your ill informed bullshit puts lives at risk.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/05/17 21:59:27]

over a year ago

I doubt it..

Really tell that to some of the young girls that have been given the vaccine!!

You can keep repeating that line but its a lie.

Outside of the listed side effects the people who get the vaccine dont get sick at any higher rate than the people who dont and there is no causality shown to cause these girls illness. People get sick sometimes. You're blaming the vaccine like people in the old days blamed full moons, black cats and broken mirrors. And your idea is just as ludicrous but you dont understand why.

The HPV vaccine would save 300 Irish women a year from dying and many more from suffering from cancer. Your ill informed bullshit puts lives at risk."

I don't think it's ill formed and reading some of the articles etc on the young girls that have suffered side effects is scary, I just think we need to be more informed about what we are putting into our bodies.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"

The HPV vaccine would save 300 Irish women a year from dying and many more from suffering from cancer. Your ill informed bullshit puts lives at risk.

I don't think it's ill formed and reading some of the articles etc on the young girls that have suffered side effects is scary, I just think we need to be more informed about what we are putting into our bodies. "

We are informed. The vaccine has been extensively tested. Its use has been tracked by doctors and other people who actually know what they're doing. There has been no difference in levels of illness between people who have used the vaccine and those who havent. There has been no causality shown between those vaccines and the various illnesses suffered by those girls.

There is a lot of evidence that says its safe, no evidence to say it isn't. Just because you stub your toe on a tuesday and catch a cold on a wednesday doesnt mean bruised toes cause colds. People get sick sometimes, that will happen. You know what the best thing to deal with illness and disease is? Preventative care like getting a vaccine that prevents cancer!

And you are misinformed because you keep repeating baseless claims without any reasoning to back it up.

over a year ago

"

I don't think it's ill formed and reading some of the articles etc on the young girls that have suffered side effects is scary, I just think we need to be more informed about what we are putting into our bodies.

We are informed. The vaccine has been extensively tested. Its use has been tracked by doctors and other people who actually know what they're doing. There has been no difference in levels of illness between people who have used the vaccine and those who havent. There has been no causality shown between those vaccines and the various illnesses suffered by those girls.

There is a lot of evidence that says its safe, no evidence to say it isn't. Just because you stub your toe on a tuesday and catch a cold on a wednesday doesnt mean bruised toes cause colds. People get sick sometimes, that will happen. You know what the best thing to deal with illness and disease is? Preventative care like getting a vaccine that prevents cancer!

And you are misinformed because you keep repeating baseless claims without any reasoning to back it up."

Baseless claims, maybe I'm wrong but as a parent whose child was immunized thankfully with no issues, if I had a daughter who was due to be immunized I would question it before received the vaccination, as I said earlier I do believe prevention is better, have a look at Regret on a certain social media site or look it up some of the letters from girls who have received the vaccination is scary and heartbraking so I think there is evidence out there that shows a problem with it.

You have your opinion which you are entitled to and same as.

And to the op sorry your post got hijacked,

over a year ago

Vaccinations are generally pushed by big Pharmaceutical companies who profit from sales of same.

People need to read independent information and get informed about the risks associated with getting them and not.

At the end of the day, we shouldn't have a commercial Pharmaceutical company deciding our fate.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"

And you are misinformed because you keep repeating baseless claims without any reasoning to back it up.

Baseless claims, maybe I'm wrong but as a parent whose child was immunized thankfully with no issues, if I had a daughter who was due to be immunized I would question it before received the vaccination, as I said earlier I do believe prevention is better, have a look at Regret on a certain social media site or look it up some of the letters from girls who have received the vaccination is scary and heartbraking so I think there is evidence out there that shows a problem with it.

You have your opinion which you are entitled to and same as.

And to the op sorry your post got hijacked,"

Anectdotal stories from regular people about coincidences is not evidence.

Finding causality is evidence. Theres no reactions the vaccine causes that leads to these specific side effects.

Double blind studies with a control group and using people who have been medically assessed before joining the studies is evidence.

International tracking and reporting that measures the illness rates among people who have been immunised and comparing it to people who havent is evidence.

Investigations and trials by dozens of medical watchdog agencies and licensing organisations across the world is evidence.

The difference between my opinion and yours is mine is based on hard evidence. Yours is based on coincidence and has been disproven. People listening to my opinion will be less likely to die. People listening to yours are more likely to get cancer.

Maybe, you should consider the idea that this anti vaccine bullshit is for idiots who dont understand science. Its already killed thousands of children that didnt need to die. Read that line again if it didnt sink in: Your opinion has already been responsible for the death of thousands of children.

In America the anti vaccine idiots have led to over 10,000 children dying since 2007 because people like you repeat stupid uninformed stuff they read on facebook and repeat it. Ten thousand children. Ten thousand families. Ten thousand mothers who watched their child lowered into a grave because people like you repeat baseless stupid arguments like this.

Think of that heartbreak if you want to pity a family. Either they had a sick child who couldnt get vaccinated and opinions like yours took their child from them, or they decided not to vaccinate their child and now they live the rest of their life knowing their responsible.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Vaccinations are generally pushed by big Pharmaceutical companies who profit from sales of same.

People need to read independent information and get informed about the risks associated with getting them and not.

At the end of the day, we shouldn't have a commercial Pharmaceutical company deciding our fate. "

Pharmaceutical companies dont decide our fate. They produce medicines that are scrutinized and researched under strict guidelines. The World Health Organisation have endorsed and recommended the vaccine so much that its placed on the List of Essential Medicines for Young Girls. Thats no easy feat my any means. Not only that but the European Medical Organisation and the Irish Medical Organisation are/ have recommended that all young women recieve the vaccine.

Scaremongering, through poor journalism and poor social media output has parents nervous and undecided about their daughters health and well-being.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"Vaccinations are generally pushed by big Pharmaceutical companies who profit from sales of same.

At the end of the day, we shouldn't have a commercial Pharmaceutical company deciding our fate. "

Yeah and when you get cancer do like Steve Jobs did, tell big pharma to shove their treatments and go on a fruit and nut diet. It worked really well for....oh wait, he was an idiot that had very treatable cancer and thought he knew better than trained experienced doctors who had learned from over a hundred years of treating cancers and now he's dead.

Vaccines are pushed by charities, non profit non governmental organisations, governments, your local doctor and hospital and the companies that make them.

The guy who invented the polio vaccine had a billion dollar discovery and instead gave it away to everyone for free. Because he felt it was better to rid the world of that disease than for him to collect even 1 single cent from his work.

Vaccines are cheap and if you ever saw a revenue report from a pharmaceutical company (and from your post its very obvious you havent) vaccines arent an important part of their revenue stream.

How many cases of polio did Ireland have this year? How many died?

How many cases of smallpox did Ireland have this year? How many died?

How many cases of measles did Ireland have this year? How many died?

Why is it that when vaccination rates go down diseases like measles come back and people die?

Why do you believe that theres a decades long global conspiracy to trick you into buying cheap low profit vaccines?

You are not smarter than the doctors and scientists that over decades have researched this stuff. If you think vaccines are dangerous despite no evidence to back it up and the mountain of wvidence that supports their safe use because some randomer on youtube or facebook then your just a gullible fool who doesnt have a basic understanding of how science works. And opinions like that are whats killing people, not vaccines.

over a year ago

"

My primary degree is in Biopharmceutucal engineering. Vaccines work. They protect the herd. Do they have risks? Yes. Does the benefit outweigh the risk? Yes. Every medical intervention carries risk.

Vaccines is a hot topic right now. I'm just waiting for some group page on facebook to solve the vaccines issue. People would be much better debating antibiotic resistance. That's the real problem coming down the line. And it's coming, like an express train.

over a year ago

To the pro vaccination debaters and their use of the "Scaremongering" I would strongly advise reading the works of Dr. John McKenna.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"To the pro vaccination debaters and their use of the "Scaremongering" I would strongly advise reading the works of Dr. John McKenna.

"

The guy who backs homeopathy as a cure for infections? Are you serious? After I just referenced the stupidity of Steve Jobs losing his life to this nonsense you try and pass it off as a credible source?

You know why homeopathy isnt medicine? Because it doesnt work. Because every single test has shown it doesnt work.

Dr John McKenna is not a credible source or an expert in this area. He's the lunatic fringe. Hundreds of thousands of doctors, researchers, scientists and experts have all concluded that the vaccines are safe. Your one in a million dissenter WHO HAS NO EVIDENCE TO BACK ANY OF HIS CLAIMS UP does not matter.

You are not smarter than the people who study and work at this every day for decades. Your youtube/facebook source of information is not better than actual clinical studies that adhere to rigourous standards and have to be proven repeatedly before being accepted.

over a year ago

The derogatory remarks you make are actually hideous.

If you can't accept the views of a highly educated person as Dr John McKenna then I doubt my comments will widen your narrow persona.

Like all things in life having a balance is key.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"The derogatory remarks you make are actually hideous.

If you can't accept the views of a highly educated person as Dr John McKenna then I doubt my comments will widen your narrow persona.

"

You cant accept the views of hundreds of thousands of highly educated people.

You cant accept the actual evidence of studies and controlled tests.

You cant accept the real world results.

You spreading this dangerous misinformation contributes to the needless death of thousands of children.

So which of us is hideous?

over a year ago

"

What is field of expertise? Is it immunology?

over a year ago

Thanks for all the details about vaccines guys lol oh and have sorted the postcode thing which my original question was aimed at...

over a year ago

You spreading this dangerous misinformation contributes to the needless death of thousands of children.

So which of us is hideous?"

Would you actually read my opening comment

over a year ago

What is field of expertise? Is it immunology? "

Google

over a year ago

Google "

You introduced him as an expert in this debate. Provide his credentials please. Otherwise, you are bad as the herd who declare vaccines dangerous without any sort of proof.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Google You introduced him as an expert in this debate. Provide his credentials please. Otherwise, you are bad as the herd who declare vaccines dangerous without any sort of proof. "

He is part of the herd who declares vaccines dangerous without any proof.

The doctor he cited has his expertise in gastroenterology and "natural" medicine. The doctor credits a meeting with a natural healer as the turning point in his career. So he's not at all an expert in vaccines, immunology or even in diseases and how they spread.

He's a book writer who makes money off the easily deluded and has a "natural" medicine practice in Ireland.

Obviously this gastroenterologist with no experience or expertise in the area trumps all the worlds leading experts and disproves the painstaking evidence that without exception points to vaccines veing safe.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

So which of us is hideous?

Would you actually read my opening comment "

I read your opening comment and replied to it and explained why it was nonsense.

Care to explain why hundreds of thousands of GPs, doctors, immunologists, scientists and experts, thousands of studies all of which have met stringent criteria and the results of which have been tested and replicated over a period of decades and government agencies in every country in the world who have investigated the legitimacy of these findings are all wrong?

Some massive decades long global conspiracy on a low value vaccine that people only take once in their lifetime?

over a year ago

Google You introduced him as an expert in this debate. Provide his credentials please. Otherwise, you are bad as the herd who declare vaccines dangerous without any sort of proof.

The doctor he cited has his expertise in gastroenterology and "natural" medicine. The doctor credits a meeting with a natural healer as the turning point in his career. So he's not at all an expert in vaccines, immunology or even in diseases and how they spread.

He's a book writer who makes money off the easily deluded and has a "natural" medicine practice in Ireland.

Obviously this gastroenterologist with no experience or expertise in the area trumps all the worlds leading experts and disproves the painstaking evidence that without exception points to vaccines veing safe."

Oh, he writes books. Must know what he is talking about then. Another Wakefield.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Google You introduced him as an expert in this debate. Provide his credentials please. Otherwise, you are bad as the herd who declare vaccines dangerous without any sort of proof.

Obviously this gastroenterologist with no experience or expertise in the area trumps all the worlds leading experts and disproves the painstaking evidence that without exception points to vaccines veing safe.Oh, he writes books. Must know what he is talking about then. Another Wakefield. "

Even less credible (somehow) since he has absolutely no experience in the area at all.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Obviously this gastroenterologist with no experience or expertise in the area trumps all the worlds leading experts and disproves the painstaking evidence that without exception points to vaccines veing safe.Oh, he writes books. Must know what he is talking about then. Another Wakefield. "

Andrew Wakefield is stuck off the medical board in the UK but is currently in the US. Gotta admire the man he stood by his beliefs and lost everything in the uk. As for the debate with mmr linked with autism. Don't start me off

over a year ago

Obviously this gastroenterologist with no experience or expertise in the area trumps all the worlds leading experts and disproves the painstaking evidence that without exception points to vaccines veing safe.Oh, he writes books. Must know what he is talking about then. Another Wakefield. Andrew Wakefield is stuck off the medical board in the UK but is currently in the US. Gotta admire the man he stood by his beliefs and lost everything in the uk. As for the debate with mmr linked with autism. Don't start me off "

Takes a fair type of character to put out a paper which he knew was wrong and for which there were financial conflicts of interest. The Lancet discredited the article. He is a fraud, and a dangerous one....

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

Bet the OP is sorry he's coming to vist all the friendly folk in Ireland now

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Obviously this gastroenterologist with no experience or expertise in the area trumps all the worlds leading experts and disproves the painstaking evidence that without exception points to vaccines veing safe.Oh, he writes books. Must know what he is talking about then. Another Wakefield. Andrew Wakefield is stuck off the medical board in the UK but is currently in the US. Gotta admire the man he stood by his beliefs and lost everything in the uk. As for the debate with mmr linked with autism. Don't start me off "

You have to admire a man who took a bribe to falsify medical data thats led to thousands of deaths? Are you serious? Are you honestly saying we should admire a guy who is directly responsible for thousands of dead children?

over a year ago

please immunise your daughters , this ground breaking immunisation will hopefully prevent women dying in the future, I have 3 family members who died from cervical cancer, ignorance and stigma about how how they might be viewed contributed to their demise. Cervical cancer is treatable if caught early , this vaccine goes someway twords protecting young girls , please avail of it when offered .

over a year ago

Do you have shares in the Pharma industry or something?

over a year ago

"Do you have shares in the Pharma industry or something? "

no i dont but i do have 3 graves to visit .

over a year ago

"Do you have shares in the Pharma industry or something?

no i dont but i do have 3 graves to visit ."

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"Do you have shares in the Pharma industry or something? "

Maybe youre lucky enough not to have seen a loved one die a slow death from cancer. Most of us have. Ignorant comments from ignorant people like you have comtributed to the deaths of thousands. Maybe you find the funny side of parents burying their children. Or families who suffer through cervical cancer.

Or maybe you'll look at whats been posted here and see that theres overwhelming evidence that vaccines are safe and should be embraced. We're lucky enough to live in a time where we've already eliminated polio and smallpox, devastating diseases. We could wipe out measles, mumps, rubella and cervical cancer and the only thing stopping us from that is the likes of you who gleefully embrace unsubstantiated nonsense and publicise and spread it.

I hope you never have to bury a family member from something that could have been prevented by a vaccine. 300 Irish women a year die from cervical cancer so when you feel the need to reply with your nonsense I hope you'll remember that this weekend an Irish family stood over the grave of someone they love because that woman never got the vaccine that would have saved her life.

over a year ago

no i dont but i do have 3 graves to visit ."

That post wasn't directed at you. It was the other twit. I'm sorry for your loss.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

That post wasn't directed at you. It was the other twit. I'm sorry for your loss. "

And if people actually listen to your anti-vaccine conspiracy theories there'll continue to be 300 others every year.

over a year ago

That post wasn't directed at you. It was the other twit. I'm sorry for your loss.

And if people actually listen to your anti-vaccine conspiracy theories there'll continue to be 300 others every year."

I'm not responding to you anymore. Open your mind and educate yourself.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

And if people actually listen to your anti-vaccine conspiracy theories there'll continue to be 300 others every year.

I'm not responding to you anymore. Open your mind and educate yourself. "

I am educated. Ive read the information on it and looked into it. Thats why I know vaccines are a very low value product for pharmaceutical companies and you didnt. Thats why I know theres no causal link between the vaccine and the various illnesses those girls suffered.

Despite your protestations you're the closed minded one. You stubbornly cling to this idea despite the fact that all the evidence says you're wrong and you cant point to a single piece of evidence to back up your baseless claims.

If you were open minded you'd comsider all sides and make a decision. But you dont. You put the word of some natural health doctor that works in the midlands of Ireland over the best educated, most respected immunologists, scientists and researchers in the world.

Youre so close minded that you'll comtinue to repeat rubbish any reasonable person knows to be untrue perfectly happy that its the likes of you that contribute to thousands of deatha each year because you scare people out of getting the vaccines that would save their lives.

But thats ok, be a coward, check out of this thread and do so without possting a single credible piece of evidence. Your necessity to feel like your right in the face of overwhelming evidence is the most important thing.

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the details about vaccines guys lol oh and have sorted the postcode thing which my original question was aimed at..."

It's quite common for people to debate a different subject once the original topic is dead.[on a thread]

It saves space & reduces Fabs carbon footprint.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I am educated. Ive read the information on it and looked into it. Thats why I know vaccines are a very low value product for pharmaceutical companies and you didnt. Thats why I know theres no causal link between the vaccine and the various illnesses those girls suffered.

Despite your protestations you're the closed minded one. You stubbornly cling to this idea despite the fact that all the evidence says you're wrong and you cant point to a single piece of evidence to back up your baseless claims.

If you were open minded you'd comsider all sides and make a decision. But you dont. You put the word of some natural health doctor that works in the midlands of Ireland over the best educated, most respected immunologists, scientists and researchers in the world.

Youre so close minded that you'll comtinue to repeat rubbish any reasonable person knows to be untrue perfectly happy that its the likes of you that contribute to thousands of deatha each year because you scare people out of getting the vaccines that would save their lives.

But thats ok, be a coward, check out of this thread and do so without possting a single credible piece of evidence. Your necessity to feel like your right in the face of overwhelming evidence is the most important thing."

As much as i agree with you, theres no point in arguing with someone whos ears are closed. Its like hes trying to find a missing watch but cant find the time..

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

But thats ok, be a coward, check out of this thread and do so without possting a single credible piece of evidence. Your necessity to feel like your right in the face of overwhelming evidence is the most important thing.

As much as i agree with you, theres no point in arguing with someone whos ears are closed. Its like hes trying to find a missing watch but cant find the time.. "

I know theres little hope of him changing his mind unfortunately. He could read through every study that shows no major risk from across the world and read every casefile from every unfortunate person who needlessly died and would still say "open mindedness" "balance" and "have you read the work of this person who has no expertise and did no study that says its all lies". But other people might be in the fence and see that theres overwhelming evidence and would have some sympathy for those that would suffer loss and make sure their loved ones get vaccinated.

I might be tilting at windmills here but maybe someone will get the benefit of it.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

As much as i agree with you, theres no point in arguing with someone whos ears are closed. Its like hes trying to find a missing watch but cant find the time..

I know theres little hope of him changing his mind unfortunately. He could read through every study that shows no major risk from across the world and read every casefile from every unfortunate person who needlessly died and would still say "open mindedness" "balance" and "have you read the work of this person who has no expertise and did no study that says its all lies". But other people might be in the fence and see that theres overwhelming evidence and would have some sympathy for those that would suffer loss and make sure their loved ones get vaccinated.

I might be tilting at windmills here but maybe someone will get the benefit of it."

No youre totally right to say how you feel about the subject. Its obviously something passionate that you hold close to your heart. Maybe one day, your voice will be heard and they ll say" im glad i listened to you".

Post new Message to Thread