Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Venue

Jump to newest

By *ohnwd444 OP   Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

What's this club like for a single male attending?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a good club for singles. ..just be careful though! It's full of Conor Mc Gregor wannabe's looking for any excuse to have a go. Other than that it's good! Few different levels with different sounds!! Enjoy & good luck!

over a year ago

Where is this place lads?

over a year ago

"It's a good club for singles. ..just be careful though! It's full of Conor Mc Gregor wannabe's looking for any excuse to have a go. Other than that it's good! Few different levels with different sounds!! Enjoy & good luck! "
Conor Mc McGregor wannabes having a go at what ?

over a year ago

"It's a good club for singles. ..just be careful though! It's full of Conor Mc Gregor wannabe's looking for any excuse to have a go. Other than that it's good! Few different levels with different sounds!! Enjoy & good luck! "

Really??

We're never experienced an aggressive or negvitave atmosphere the many times we've been there. And we are pretty confident that, that behaviour or any other bad behaviour wouldn't be tolerated.

We find the swinging scene, and not just in Ireland, to be extremely social and friendly, it kind of has to be

over a year ago

"It's a good club for singles. ..just be careful though! It's full of Conor Mc Gregor wannabe's looking for any excuse to have a go. Other than that it's good! Few different levels with different sounds!! Enjoy & good luck!

Really??

We're never experienced an aggressive or negvitave atmosphere the many times we've been there. And we are pretty confident that, that behaviour or any other bad behaviour wouldn't be tolerated.

We find the swinging scene, and not just in Ireland, to be extremely social and friendly, it kind of has to be "

same with us.only attended once and couldn't have met nicer people.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"It's a good club for singles. ..just be careful though! It's full of Conor Mc Gregor wannabe's looking for any excuse to have a go. Other than that it's good! Few different levels with different sounds!! Enjoy & good luck!

Really??

We find the swinging scene, and not just in Ireland, to be extremely social and friendly, it kind of has to be "

I may be wrong but I think there's a pub just up from college green called the venue as well and this is being confused with the venue we are used to chatting about

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well I think single guys in clubs it's a hit and miss affair. You might enjoy yourself but to get to play well that's another story . As for the guy looking to know where it is sorry not telling you .

over a year ago

Really??

I could be wrong but are we talking about the Venue nightclub in swords?? If so,I stopped going because of the aggro! If there's another Venue the OP is talking about I apologise! !!!

over a year ago

Really??

We find the swinging scene, and not just in Ireland, to be extremely social and friendly, it kind of has to be I could be wrong but are we talking about the Venue nightclub in swords?? If so,I stopped going because of the aggro! If there's another Venue the OP is talking about I apologise! !!! "

Hahahah you meant Wrights

We were never fans

over a year ago

Really??

We find the swinging scene, and not just in Ireland, to be extremely social and friendly, it kind of has to be I could be wrong but are we talking about the Venue nightclub in swords?? If so,I stopped going because of the aggro! If there's another Venue the OP is talking about I apologise! !!!

D

We were never fans "

I did...oops

over a year ago

OP...it appears I was mistaken about which venue you were asking about! Apologies for that ! I can only suggest that if you're getting a taxi there,be VERY specific about which Venue you want to go to!

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"OP...it appears I was mistaken about which venue you were asking about! Apologies for that ! I can only suggest that if you're getting a taxi there,be VERY specific about which Venue you want to go to! "
lol no harm done

over a year ago

OP chat to JoandWex, they run the night.

Post new Message to Thread