Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

When is a lady too old to wear a thong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ah ha now this probably has got you thinking.

For me I think once the lady has the body to wear a thong there really is no specific age at which she should stop wearing one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And who defines what constitutes "the body to wear it"

over a year ago

The lady herself. If she chooses to wear one then she must feel she has the body for it

over a year ago

If it makes her feel good no matter age size or creed good on her wearing a thong even if people think she has "the body" or not

over a year ago

Ah, so then your opinion is utterly irrelevant

over a year ago

Jilly, how are you stranger. I like your thinking. Self-confidence is a huge thing

over a year ago

"Ah, so then your opinion is utterly irrelevant "

Ooops guess that has put me back in my box

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Ah ha now this probably has got you thinking.

For me I think once the lady has the body to wear a thong there really is no specific age at which she should stop wearing one"

Probably like asking at what age a guy should stop wearing tight black boxers or should he continue if he has the body for them ...

over a year ago

For me I think once the lady has the body to wear a thong there really is no specific age at which she should stop wearing one

Probably like asking at what age a guy should stop wearing tight black boxers or should he continue if he has the body for them ... "

Providing I don't put on a lot of weight in latter years, I think a few pairs of tight black boxers will be in the drawer

over a year ago

"Jilly, how are you stranger. I like your thinking. Self-confidence is a huge thing"

I'm great cheers ltns lol ... Gotta love a nice ass in a thong too

over a year ago

A lady wears a thong when a lady wants to regardless of age, size, others opinions etc. Is this really something debatable?

over a year ago

"Jilly, how are you stranger. I like your thinking. Self-confidence is a huge thing

I'm great cheers ltns lol ... Gotta love a nice ass in a thong too "

Can't beat as the lady undresses and you catch a glimpse of her butt cheeks in a tongue.

Can you drop me a mail please

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"If it makes her feel good no matter age size or creed good on her wearing a thong even if people think she has "the body" or not "

over a year ago

"A lady wears a thong when a lady wants to regardless of age, size, others opinions etc. Is this really something debatable?"

Didn't mean to cause any offence. Was just a general question

over a year ago

"If it makes her feel good no matter age size or creed good on her wearing a thong even if people think she has "the body" or not "

Self confidence sure goes a long way. I like your thinking

over a year ago

Probably like asking at what age a guy should stop wearing tight black boxers or should he continue if he has the body for them ...

Providing I don't put on a lot of weight in latter years, I think a few pairs of tight black boxers will be in the drawer"

And therein lies the point of the thread

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

My local pound shop sells some granny knickers, I wonder should I buy some after this thread. Sure the next meet is going to appreciate it...

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"My local pound shop sells some granny knickers, I wonder should I buy some after this thread. Sure the next meet is going to appreciate it... "

Only if they've a Bridget Jones fantasy going on, though you don't have the body for that either. Eat more would ya

PS no I ain't crawling, I'm being humorous, before I get accused!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Since u brought up women wearing thongs

Ladies if u choose to wear those white see trough trousers ffs don't wear black granny pants under them a nice thong can be so sexy

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Since u brought up women wearing thongs

Ladies if u choose to wear those white see trough trousers ffs don't wear black granny pants under them a nice thong can be so sexy "

Or go commando and keep us guessing

over a year ago

"My local pound shop sells some granny knickers, I wonder should I buy some after this thread. Sure the next meet is going to appreciate it... "

The ones with Sponge Bob or some other cartoon character on the front of them look nicer

over a year ago

Men too.. an unsettling visual of the sentient leather handbag aka Peter stringfellow is his illuminous green thong .. case in point.

over a year ago

When you can't see the thong then maybe they should stop

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Since u brought up women wearing thongs

Ladies if u choose to wear those white see trough trousers ffs don't wear black granny pants under them a nice thong can be so sexy "

That's why I love wide dresses, it keeps you guessing what's underneath and if you're lucky there's a breeze....

over a year ago

That's why I love wide dresses, it keeps you guessing what's underneath and if you're lucky there's a breeze....

Oh that's a wonderful image now I have the famous Maryln Monroe from some like it hot in my head

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

There are some things that some people should never wear we all know it and saying otherwise means you are only fooling yourselves,it's not just about age appropriate or body appropriate we all judge people when we see them wear something that makes them look less than their best,whether they are happy or not in it does not stop us from judging them.

over a year ago

"

Oh that's a wonderful image now I have the famous Maryln Monroe from some like it hot in my head

"

The movie was "The 7 year itch" I think. But a fantastic scene nonetheless.

over a year ago

Just because they make it in your size doesn't mean you should wear it.

over a year ago

Never to old .. if it makes them feel sexy then go for it. Will always be someone out there that will find it attractive

Post new Message to Thread