Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Labels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find it slightly amusing that people get so bothered about labels.

How else you gonna know who / what tour meeting?

Ie. Lets remove gender labels.

Then sexual orientation labels.

Then body type labels.

Lets see how that works out..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

*your meeting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I have no problem with my label... I do prefer Penny's to Brown Thomas... #TrueScotsman

over a year ago

The description would be much... shorter lmao

over a year ago

Only joking I understand thread... it's just common that people are labelled in certain types might be right might be wrong nothing ya can do about what other people think but what you think is most important and absolute control over.... as I have said before on here and it's my fav quote... the day you don't give a f**k what people think of ya ... you have reached a dangerously awesome Freedom

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Only joking I understand thread... it's just common that people are labelled in certain types might be right might be wrong nothing ya can do about what other people think but what you think is most important and absolute control over.... as I have said before on here and it's my fav quote... the day you don't give a f**k what people think of ya ... you have reached a dangerously awesome Freedom "

I've reached that level of freedom along time ago.

At the end of the day all of this is only words on a screen. You cannot judge somebody's character until you meet them.

over a year ago

"Only joking I understand thread... it's just common that people are labelled in certain types might be right might be wrong nothing ya can do about what other people think but what you think is most important and absolute control over.... as I have said before on here and it's my fav quote... the day you don't give a f**k what people think of ya ... you have reached a dangerously awesome Freedom

At the end of the day all of this is only words on a screen. You cannot judge somebody's character until you meet them.

"

yep i agree so I can say this

you are a tw*t lmao

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Only joking I understand thread... it's just common that people are labelled in certain types might be right might be wrong nothing ya can do about what other people think but what you think is most important and absolute control over.... as I have said before on here and it's my fav quote... the day you don't give a f**k what people think of ya ... you have reached a dangerously awesome Freedom

yep i agree so I can say this

you are a tw*t lmao "

Lmfao now your really living dangerously

over a year ago

Ye kinda hate labels too..

Reaching freedom is good

Accepting you have the power to control your own destiny

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Well I have no problem with my label... I do prefer Penny's to Brown Thomas... #TrueScotsman "

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple
over a year ago

narnia

At the end of the day all of this is only words on a screen. You cannot judge somebody's character until you meet them.totally agree withyou there

"

over a year ago

Keeping things light hearted in the words of the legend Gloria Ganor

"I am what I am

& what I am needs no excuses

I deal my own deck

Sometimes the ace sometimes the duces

It's one life & there's no return & no deposit

One life so it's time to open up your closet

Life not worth a dam till you can shout ......

I am what I am "

No labels here

Post new Message to Thread