Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Why guys don't get meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Talking probability.

Was thinking to myself what would the average amount of mails a female would receive on here be.

I would humbly assume at the very least a new female will get at least 200 messages within a couple of days joining.

I often see guys moan that they can't get any girls to hook up with.

It is simply maths boys. A girl may join here but spend months before taking the plunge to meet so the initial 200 could go up to 300/400 different profiles before a meet is agreed to. I've been swinging years and these figures are based on what some og the girls I have got close to over the years have relayed back to me .

By a numbers game alone it means you probably have a less than 1% chance of meeting a lot of women who would operate in these figures.

If you were a woman .. would you be enticed by yet another dick pic.. another one liner with no effort "wanna fuck", "hey, how are you" etc.

It is a case of looking at the numbers. Try a little better lads and you will multiply your chances 10 fold.

Just some advice from a slutty cd who has had success previously as a male on here x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornyminx13Woman
over a year ago

lurgan

"Talking probability.

Was thinking to myself what would the average amount of mails a female would receive on here be.

I would humbly assume at the very least a new female will get at least 200 messages within a couple of days joining.

It is simply maths boys. A girl may join here but spend months before taking the plunge to meet so the initial 200 could go up to 300/400 different profiles before a meet is agreed to. I've been swinging years and these figures are based on what some og the girls I have got close to over the years have relayed back to me .

By a numbers game alone it means you probably have a less than 1% chance of meeting a lot of women who would operate in these figures.

If you were a woman .. would you be enticed by yet another dick pic.. another one liner with no effort "wanna fuck", "hey, how are you" etc.

It is a case of looking at the numbers. Try a little better lads and you will multiply your chances 10 fold.

Just some advice from a slutty cd who has had success previously as a male on here x"

im afraid i clear my messages every few days i get 200 to 300 every day i just havnt time to read them all ots annoying the amount Because om missing out on.chats with people i enjoy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get involved in the forums is a good start. People get to see your personality and check out your profile.

Well thats the theory!

over a year ago

I agree ... goes the other way too ... You get to see the guys how they are ...

over a year ago

"Talking probability.

Just some advice from a slutty cd who has had success previously as a male on here x im afraid i clear my messages every few days i get 200 to 300 every day i just havnt time to read them all ots annoying the amount Because om missing out on.chats with people i enjoy"

Exactly why I use filters

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/17 07:08:13]

over a year ago

"Talking probability.

Just some advice from a slutty cd who has had success previously as a male on here x"

I don't think even a nice long interdiction message makes a differance anymore. I've often read a profile and sent a message to a girl that could be 15 lines long and still not get a reply.

I currently have 19 unread sent messages to women on here. Whats the chances of them replying, 0 chance.

Been on the forums helps get noticed but I have a full proof plan to get ladies chattingand il never tell another sole what it is.

Doesn't work with all but have a decent strike rate

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Most of mine have come through interaction on the chat room.

Way more interactive than the forums. Cant understand why more dont use them.

Yes it probably feels a bit weird at first but you soon get the hang of it if you stick with it.

Only takes a couple of yappers in and it flows along nicely.

over a year ago

Most can't get meets because their ejites. Case in point. Just got a mail this asking the usual. Asked him to read profile, says yes read profile and we would like a fuck today even though we don't do private meets. Some guys are morons. Majority aren't.

King

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Talking probability.

Just some advice from a slutty cd who has had success previously as a male on here x im afraid i clear my messages every few days i get 200 to 300 every day i just havnt time to read them all ots annoying the amount Because om missing out on.chats with people i enjoy"

You should start using your filters.

over a year ago

We were two singles on here previously. HB had to delete her profile after a few months with all, if we can be frank, weirdos on here. We won't go into that. There are however, some really genuine, decent guys on here, a few lookers too. They know who they are, and more importantly so do the girls and couples.

As a couple now, previously being a single guy on fab, I (WB) really appreciate a well scripted message, someone who has taken the time to tell us a little about themselves and to outline why they feel, as a group, we would all get on, a cheeky joke or two wouldn't go a miss either, attach a clear face and body pic. Boom it's that simple.

Were not saying that, that guarantees a meet with us, but it diffenitly stands out.

By *van awfellornMan
over a year ago

belfast

I honestly cant understand how guys want to have sex with so many of the profiles on this place. I look at profiles and id say i wouldnt dream of mailing over 90% of them.How can you possibly fancy so many people?

over a year ago

"We were two singles on here previously. HB had to delete her profile after a few months with all, if we can be frank, weirdos on here. We won't go into that. There are however, some really genuine, decent guys on here, a few lookers too. They know who they are, and more importantly so do the girls and couples.

As a couple now, previously being a single guy on fab, I (WB) really appreciate a well scripted message, someone who has taken the time to tell us a little about themselves and to outline why they feel, as a group, we would all get on, a cheeky joke or two wouldn't go a miss either, attach a clear face and body pic. Boom it's that simple.

Were not saying that, that guarantees a meet with us, but it diffenitly stands out. "

I agree. It is that simple.

To be honest I am unimpressed with the way alot of people don't know how to talk. Have a decent conversation. Even in person.

You dont have to an Albert Einstein but use proper words, sentences and grammar. A little bit of wit and humour goes a long way.

over a year ago

"We were two singles on here previously. HB had to delete her profile after a few months with all, if we can be frank, weirdos on here. We won't go into that. There are however, some really genuine, decent guys on here, a few lookers too. They know who they are, and more importantly so do the girls and couples.

Were not saying that, that guarantees a meet with us, but it diffenitly stands out.

To be honest I am unimpressed with the way alot of people don't know how to talk. Have a decent conversation. Even in person.

You dont have to an Albert Einstein but use proper words, sentences and grammar. A little bit of wit and humour goes a long way. "

I consider myself quite a good conversationalist and i try to make an effort in messages but my strike rate is appalingly low. However, i soldier on in the knowledge that its all good fun and i shouldnt get my knickers in a twist over it. So relax, at the very least you can feast your eyes over some very hot ladies/men/tvts (*insert as appropriate*)

over a year ago

You dont have to an Albert Einstein but use proper words, sentences and grammar. A little bit of wit and humour goes a long way. "

That's cause a lot think easy sex. Far from it in a lot of cases.

over a year ago

People should just be patient, because yeah some people won't meet in a *snap*, which can be understandable, i mean i won't meet a woman just becuse she sends me a message : sup, wanna fuck ? (let's face it tho the probability of that happening is so small )

Some people would, but a majority won't, because knowing someone before hand makes things easier and better for both sides, but hey that's just me, some person would do instant meet like that, taking a kind of risk.

But yeah meeting shouldn't be the main thing in peoples mind, first : have a good time, get to know some people, and then you'll see, like if you're focusing on meeting everyone you talk to i don't think you'll have a meet soon.

By *addyaction2015Man
over a year ago

Galway/Athlone

Thank you for this post!!

By *untimecork2022Man
over a year ago

Cork city

I think patience, filters and a little respect goes along way. Treat people the way you would like to be treated here etc. The obvious ratio of single guys is very high here and no doubt women/couples are bombarded with the very same style messages.

Been here only since last month and had a great coffee meet & chat last weekend

Happy fabbing

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

a few things play out. physical attraction is huge even if alot of women say otherwise. she gets mail from 10 men and one man's pics stand out a mile, whose getting the mail back? secondly location, it's massive. most on here i find want in or around their own locality and won't even consider somebody whose a distance away but can drive. thirdly the law of averages. it's a whirlpool for a man to succeed in but for women they can pick and choose at will. lastly time can be an issue. I can only speak for myself but with work and activities outside work I'm up to my eyeballs so chatting to somebody and trying to arrange a time to meet that suits both is unfortunately not easy.

over a year ago

"a few things play out. physical attraction is huge even if alot of women say otherwise. she gets mail from 10 men and one man's pics stand out a mile, whose getting the mail back? secondly location, it's massive. most on here i find want in or around their own locality and won't even consider somebody whose a distance away but can drive. thirdly the law of averages. it's a whirlpool for a man to succeed in but for women they can pick and choose at will. lastly time can be an issue. I can only speak for myself but with work and activities outside work I'm up to my eyeballs so chatting to somebody and trying to arrange a time to meet that suits both is unfortunately not easy. "

Well put.. I have to agree with family commitments etc I will not to travelling the country for a quick rub.. Nor will I meet anyone cause they happen to be passing by..

We all have our preferences and they can evolve over time but standards should never change... I'm no supermodel or fab mogul..but I know what league I'm capable of playing in..

Post new Message to Thread