Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sex Site !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today i was told i should remember that this is a sex site and not a dating site .......... I know excatly what this site is believe me but because it is a sex/swinger's site does that mean that i should sleep with everyone that offer's???? I dont work like that and i wont apologise for having standard's !!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good on you.do what you want and in your own time

over a year ago

Yes it's a Sex site all right, And u keep to ur standards, one can choose who they sleep with as there should be no one presuring one to do something they dont want to do.

However we r here for fun so enjoy it as much as possible, even if it's only a coffee meet.

over a year ago

Yeah. You and the twins do what ya want lol x

over a year ago

Definitely, it baffles me how so many people think just because we are all on the same site that you owe them some kind of loyalty haha, I don't listen to anyone who would try in any way to be pushy on here.

I used to feel like i had to explain myself to people but I soon realised that there is absolutely no need. You don't owe anyone anything , unless of course you arrange an actual meet and then can't make it, an explanation and apology would be kind of polite in that situation.

There's some real charmers on here too that turn out to be not so charming after all once things don't go the way they want :/

over a year ago

"Yeah. You and the twins do what ya want lol x"
lol very good you pair !!! The twin's say hi by the way :* xx

over a year ago

Personally I don't see Fabs as a sex site nor a dating site, although many users will use it as such as is their choice.

I see it as a swinging site, to me, swinging is about having friends with (hopefully) benefits.

The more people that approached it in this way, rather than expecting others to drop their draws after one email then the more successful in 'swinging' they would be.

S.

By *lutteensCouple
over a year ago

Stradbally

"Today i was told i should remember that this is a sex site and not a dating site .......... I know excatly what this site is believe me but because it is a sex/swinger's site does that mean that i should sleep with everyone that offer's???? I dont work like that and i wont apologise for having standard's !!!!!! "
i do get the same cause i tell them i've an age limit and i've told its a sex site so forget abt age limits. Dont care wat anyone says i'll meet who i want and if i want.

over a year ago

What get us is that a lot of people on here are judgemental of others whether it's their sexual orientation or something else.

FFS it is a swingers/sex site after all and we all say we're open minded hence being on a swingers/sex site and to enjoy meeting others for first and foremost bloody sex with others.

And if you happen to make good friends from the site then it's a extra bonus !

over a year ago

I agree but "everyone to their own" as i say ........... not everyone has the same sexual preference's to the next person ....... live and let live is my motto

By *ubswingkingMan
over a year ago

kilcullen

Fair play to you it is a swing site but that does not mean you have to meet anyone who says hi some people just like to cam or chat its not all about meeting and shagging

but when you do it is goood

over a year ago

wow

over a year ago

"Personally I don't see Fabs as a sex site nor a dating site, although many users will use it as such as is their choice.

I see it as a swinging site, to me, swinging is about having friends with (hopefully) benefits.

The more people that approached it in this way, rather than expecting others to drop their draws after one email then the more successful in 'swinging' they would be.

S. "

Well said Steve , so many think u owe them everything if they ask to shag u , so sad really and imo they have no self respect.

over a year ago

Yeah, some people on here try to tell you that you aren't a 'real' swinger unless you do X Y and Z lol, I find it all very boring. We are all different and if people don't like it then probably for the best you don't meet them anyway!

over a year ago

this is a swinging site, does what is says on the tin the issues seem to arrise when it comes to a definition of what swinging is and maybe that more source of peoples discontent.

for a lot of people its meeting chatting and playing with other couples by mutual consent.

for some on the site particularly the single male variety it like some kind of buffet or meat market and the people or person they choose owe them huge debt of gratitud (the get blocked) which is more than likely the reason they are single in the 1st place

people are different, we all have our personalities, likes and dislikes but simple good manners and respect to read a persons profile will avoid so much of grief on here. sadly some folks lack the most basic of these skills rant over

over a year ago

We are all here for our own reasons and looking different things. Have heard that comment before a number of times in the chat rooms, usually by the guy begging women to view his cam amd typing things like "fancy a shag" or "get your tits out". I of course joined for sex, but enjoy the banter in the rooms too. The site is what you want it to be, and I hope it doesn't change.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"Yeah, some people on here try to tell you that you aren't a 'real' swinger unless you do X Y and Z lol, I find it all very boring. We are all different and if people don't like it then probably for the best you don't meet them anyway! "

I agree we are all different and want different things. I bumped a thread i Wrote a few months back as it explains what i think

over a year ago

"Today i was told i should remember that this is a sex site and not a dating site .......... I know excatly what this site is believe me but because it is a sex/swinger's site does that mean that i should sleep with everyone that offer's???? I dont work like that and i wont apologise for having standard's !!!!!! "

SEX SITE!!!!!!!

I thought this was the Christian Reading Room

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Just a slightly different view:

One lady I knew told me she wasn't looking to meet different people, nor was she interested in anyone looking to meet different people: She only wanted one guy and he in return should only want her.

To which I told her "This is a swing site, not a dating site - if all else fails there's always match dot com".

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

it is a sex site,,but thats why all the filters are here and exactly why we can say what we want,,so keep to your standards,,well done

over a year ago

well said

guys think because u chat u will have sex

over a year ago

As a single woman on here I've heard this many times. Just because I'm looking for casual sex doesn't mean I'm obliged to take up every offer. In fact I hardly take up any at all, because most guys don't even bother making an effort and literally treat you like a whore.

So I remain patient and picky and have a great laugh and fun with someone who treats me well who I fancy the pants off (literally)

over a year ago

"As a single woman on here I've heard this many times. Just because I'm looking for casual sex doesn't mean I'm obliged to take up every offer. In fact I hardly take up any at all, because most guys don't even bother making an effort and literally treat you like a whore.

So I remain patient and picky and have a great laugh and fun with someone who treats me well who I fancy the pants off (literally) "

Im even getting the refusals leaving and rejoining on new profiles to get around my bans to send me abusive emails because I wasnt interested in them even though as far as they were concerned we were a match made in heaven - them male,me female lol

Post new Message to Thread