Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Very disturbing.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just got a very abusive message from a couple that I have never had any content with. Im not sure if they are mistaken me for someone else. Very disturbing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Laugh, ignore and report

over a year ago

"Laugh, ignore and report"
Im not sure how you report someone on site.

over a year ago

"Just got a very abusive message from a couple that I have never had any content with. Im not sure if they are mistaken me for someone else. Very disturbing.

"

That should be Never had contact with.

over a year ago

"Just got a very abusive message from a couple that I have never had any content with. Im not sure if they are mistaken me for someone else. Very disturbing.

That should be Never had contact with. "

Just ignore it then.

over a year ago

Just ignore it then. "

People like that have no place on a swinging site in my opinion.

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

That should be Never had contact with. "

It happens hun let the haters hate u are not going to be for everyone here. By saying something or not saying the same thing u can rub up people the wrong way. Block and move on.

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

Just ignore it then. People like that have no place on a swinging site in my opinion. "

General judgemental comments like That Won't endear you I think. I can heat the tremor of block buttons already remember what we said yesterday think before u post

over a year ago

It happens hun let the haters hate u are not going to be for everyone here. By saying something or not saying the same thing u can rub up people the wrong way. Block and move on. "

Thanks I will do that but I found it quite disturbing and upsetting.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Block them and move on only thing to do .

over a year ago

"Block them and move on only thing to do . "
Thanks will do that.

over a year ago

"Laugh, ignore and report Im not sure how you report someone on site. "

Copy the message, when you have their profile open go to Menu and select Report User. Then paste the message into the text box saying they sent you it but you don't know them. Then block.

Administration may do nothing but block each of you from each other.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Just ignore it then. People like that have no place on a swinging site in my opinion. "

Unfortunately as your going to find out its pretty common to get messages like that on here so like the rest of them on the thread said just block them and keep on moving xx

over a year ago

Just ignore it then. People like that have no place on a swinging site in my opinion.

Unfortunately as your going to find out its pretty common to get messages like that on here so like the rest of them on the thread said just block them and keep on moving xx"

They also mentioned a name that someone else has also referred to in another thread. This is a very strange place I must admit.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Just ignore it then. People like that have no place on a swinging site in my opinion.

Unfortunately as your going to find out its pretty common to get messages like that on here so like the rest of them on the thread said just block them and keep on moving xx They also mentioned a name that someone else has also referred to in another thread. This is a very strange place I must admit. "

No stranger here than a lad from sligo posting sur u get all kinds

over a year ago

Unfortunately as your going to find out its pretty common to get messages like that on here so like the rest of them on the thread said just block them and keep on moving xx They also mentioned a name that someone else has also referred to in another thread. This is a very strange place I must admit.

No stranger here than a lad from sligo posting sur u get all kinds "

You are the third person that mentioned that name. Including the couple's that sent me the disturbing message. Would someone please tell me what is going on.

over a year ago

"

Aww, Peter Pan, you're just never gonna grow up and these adults are taking advantage of your child like nature Tut

Post new Message to Thread