Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Brilliant entertainment.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is the forums always this interesting.Just spent last hour going through some of the threats brilliant entertainment for a boring Sunday afternoon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really?!

I thought they were like watching paint dry recently

over a year ago

"Really?!

I thought they were like watching paint dry recently "

Mines not quite dry yet

over a year ago

"Really?!

I thought they were like watching paint dry recently "

me too. Tho I can't complain because I don't really contribute.

over a year ago

I would think their is some very funny Characters on this site.

over a year ago

"I would think their is some very funny Characters on this site. "

Plenty of characters who think they are funny

By *atdieonMan
over a year ago

Dublin

A lot of closed shops .... cliques too .

over a year ago

Ahh you haven't seen the "popular's " in action then yet

over a year ago

"I would think their is some very funny Characters on this site.

Plenty of characters who think they are funny"

I see what you mean.

over a year ago

"Ahh you haven't seen the "popular's " in action then yet "
Surely it can't get more exciting than this.

over a year ago

"Ahh you haven't seen the "popular's " in action then yet Surely it can't get more exciting than this. "

They must have taken the Sunday off

over a year ago

"Ahh you haven't seen the "popular's " in action then yet Surely it can't get more exciting than this.

They must have taken the Sunday off "

I can't wait to see their contribution on the forums.

over a year ago

"Ahh you haven't seen the "popular's " in action then yet Surely it can't get more exciting than this.

They must have taken the Sunday off I can't wait to see their contribution on the forums. "

By *andaCouple
over a year ago

co down

"Is the forums always this interesting.Just spent last hour going through some of the threats brilliant entertainment for a boring Sunday afternoon. "

Think you need to get out more OP

over a year ago

"Is the forums always this interesting.Just spent last hour going through some of the threats brilliant entertainment for a boring Sunday afternoon.

Think you need to get out more OP"

Im out on parole in a few weeks if you interested in meeting up.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

It's been shit for ages. Posted today for the first time in ages, against my better judgement.

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

If anyone has watched that film the purge, what would people think about a forum amnesty , one 24hr period say what you like without getting banned

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"If anyone has watched that film the purge, what would people think about a forum amnesty , one 24hr period say what you like without getting banned"

Are u for fooking real u mean no big brother there be anarchy

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"If anyone has watched that film the purge, what would people think about a forum amnesty , one 24hr period say what you like without getting banned"

There's not enough popcorn in the world.

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

"If anyone has watched that film the purge, what would people think about a forum amnesty , one 24hr period say what you like without getting banned

Are u for fooking real u mean no big brother there be anarchy "

Just thought it might liven things up a bit

over a year ago

"If anyone has watched that film the purge, what would people think about a forum amnesty , one 24hr period say what you like without getting banned

"

hahaha... it definitely would... haha... loads of people would block each other though I think... haha

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

It would be carnage but hilarious

over a year ago

Best idea I have seen here for long long time lolol

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

"It would be carnage but hilarious "

I think so , at least people wouldn't be saying the forums are boring lol

over a year ago

"It would be carnage but hilarious "

I'd pay for the privilege

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

"It would be carnage but hilarious

I'd pay for the privilege "

Ill provide the entertainment for free

over a year ago

Ill provide the entertainment for free "

I'm banking on that....I predict some pretty hilarious one liners

over a year ago

I was a moderator on another forum where this was suggested. The regulars were constantly complaining about being moderated and how the moderators spoiled all the fun. So they got their wish, 24 hours of no mods, they could say what they liked. It was awful, things got incredibly nasty, old grudges were hauled back out after festering for years, and by the time the 24 hours were up, the forum was all but destroyed. The amount of bile that was spewed in one day was shocking. I don't think it was much fun for anyone and I certainly don't think it would be much fun were it to happen here either.

over a year ago

I was a moderator on another forum where this was suggested. The regulars were constantly complaining about being moderated and how the moderators spoiled all the fun. So they got their wish, 24 hours of no mods, they could say what they liked. It was awful, things got incredibly nasty, old grudges were hauled back out after festering for years, and by the time the 24 hours were up, the forum was all but destroyed. The amount of bile that was spewed in one day was shocking. I don't think it was much fun for anyone and I certainly don't think it would be much fun were it to happen here either. "

Im sure nothing like would happen on this site everyone seems very friendly.

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

Ill provide the entertainment for free

I'm banking on that....I predict some pretty hilarious one liners "

The only problem is people wont see the innocent face that is typing lol

over a year ago

I was a moderator on another forum where this was suggested. The regulars were constantly complaining about being moderated and how the moderators spoiled all the fun. So they got their wish, 24 hours of no mods, they could say what they liked. It was awful, things got incredibly nasty, old grudges were hauled back out after festering for years, and by the time the 24 hours were up, the forum was all but destroyed. The amount of bile that was spewed in one day was shocking. I don't think it was much fun for anyone and I certainly don't think it would be much fun were it to happen here either. "

That's the sort of entertainment the keyboard warriors would enjoy.

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

I was a moderator on another forum where this was suggested. The regulars were constantly complaining about being moderated and how the moderators spoiled all the fun. So they got their wish, 24 hours of no mods, they could say what they liked. It was awful, things got incredibly nasty, old grudges were hauled back out after festering for years, and by the time the 24 hours were up, the forum was all but destroyed. The amount of bile that was spewed in one day was shocking. I don't think it was much fun for anyone and I certainly don't think it would be much fun were it to happen here either.

That's the sort of entertainment the keyboard warriors would enjoy."

No shortage of them here

over a year ago

That's the sort of entertainment the keyboard warriors would enjoy.

No shortage of them here "

over a year ago

I dunno, but I smell Sligo

over a year ago

Me too

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I dunno, but I smell Sligo "

Didn't I tell u change ur socks daily

over a year ago

Good man sligo

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Best idea I have seen here for long long time lolol "

No third choice for a day....how would I survive Jock????

over a year ago

I think some people know what I think about them...

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

"I think some people know what I think about them... "

Snap

over a year ago

No third choice for a day....how would I survive Jock???? "

very comfortably lolol

over a year ago

"I think some people know what I think about them...

Snap"

And hide behind sarcasm because telling them go fuck themselves would probably end up with a hefty stint on the naughty step

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

Snap

And hide behind sarcasm because telling them go fuck themselves would probably end up with a hefty stint on the naughty step "

As most know we have no problem telling people go fuck , would much prefer the stint on the naughty step than try confirm with the so called "in crowd"

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

very comfortably lolol"

Probably

over a year ago

Snap

And hide behind sarcasm because telling them go fuck themselves would probably end up with a hefty stint on the naughty step

As most know we have no problem telling people go fuck , would much prefer the stint on the naughty step than try confirm with the so called "in crowd""

I prefer too to stand out than be in the "in crowd"...

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

Snap

As most know we have no problem telling people go fuck , would much prefer the stint on the naughty step than try confirm with the so called "in crowd"

"

Snap again

over a year ago

very comfortably lolol

Probably "

I myself would just sat back amd watch and admire all the friendly banter sarcasm and articulated views being expressed....

over a year ago

Snap

Snap again"

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

very comfortably lolol

Probably

I myself would just sat back amd watch and admire all the friendly banter sarcasm and articulated views being expressed.... "

If that day ever did come I think I'd die laughing. It's funny enough reading some of the digs now....but imagine a free for all

over a year ago

very comfortably lolol

Probably

I myself would just sat back amd watch and admire all the friendly banter sarcasm and articulated views being expressed....

If that day ever did come I think I'd die laughing. It's funny enough reading some of the digs now....but imagine a free for all "

If only

over a year ago

very comfortably lolol

Probably

If that day ever did come I think I'd die laughing. It's funny enough reading some of the digs now....but imagine a free for all "

That would suit the all bark and no bite forumites down to the ground

over a year ago

very comfortably lolol

Probably

You mean that friendly banter sarcasm and articulated views is never said on here already.... wow that's amazing ... I really think It should be promoted also as well as Purge Day think Third Choice and Copy and Paste day has place on here as well....

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

very comfortably lolol

Probably

If that day ever did come I think I'd die laughing. It's funny enough reading some of the digs now....but imagine a free for all

You mean that friendly banter sarcasm and articulated views is never said on here already.... wow that's amazing ... I really think It should be promoted also as well as Purge Day think Third Choice and Copy and Paste day has place on here as well.... "

I think the Copy and Paste day was already done but on a kik group.... it's a hanging offence that Copy and Paste.... imagine doing such a thing

over a year ago

What there is a Kik group on Copy and Paste ???? seriously and I wasnt invited ... That's bad form I could have given good information on that practice

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"What there is a Kik group on Copy and Paste ???? seriously and I wasnt invited ... That's bad form I could have given good information on that practice "

Why??? Are you experienced in that sacrilegious practice????

over a year ago

"What there is a Kik group on Copy and Paste ???? seriously and I wasnt invited ... That's bad form I could have given good information on that practice

Why??? Are you experienced in that sacrilegious practice????"

Fully trained with honours in the Art form

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"What there is a Kik group on Copy and Paste ???? seriously and I wasnt invited ... That's bad form I could have given good information on that practice

Fully trained with honours in the Art form "

Lmfao....should I try it???

over a year ago

Lmfao....should I try it???"

It's worked fine for me but it's not appreciated by some lol

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Lmfao....should I try it???

It's worked fine for me but it's not appreciated by some lol"

So you take the Pro Copy and Paste group and I'll take the Anti Copy and Paste group

over a year ago

Ye two still going lol

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Ye two still going lol"

Do you Copy and Paste????

over a year ago

"Ye two still going lol

Do you Copy and Paste????"

No but i read excellent CV's and done even better interviews

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"Ye two still going lol

No but i read excellent CV's and done even better interviews "

I'd say I'll open the Fab bar and have drinks all round xx

over a year ago

"Ye two still going lol

I'd say I'll open the Fab bar and have drinks all round xx "

I will join you

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"Ye two still going lol

I will join you "

Yaaayy Fee I'd like some company when the door closes xx

over a year ago

"Ye two still going lol

I will join you

Yaaayy Fee I'd like some company when the door closes xx "

Always Rowdy

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"Ye two still going lol

I will join you

Always Rowdy "

Here Fee have a few drinks for looking after me the last night..Once the boss comes back it'll be sorted

over a year ago

"Ye two still going lol

I will join you

Always Rowdy

Here Fee have a few drinks for looking after me the last night..Once the boss comes back it'll be sorted "

Always the gentleman so ...... can i have to 12 yr old whiskey

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"Ye two still going lol

I will join you

Always Rowdy

Here Fee have a few drinks for looking after me the last night..Once the boss comes back it'll be sorted

Always the gentleman so ...... can i have to 12 yr old whiskey "

I knew that bottle of Teachers would come on handy xx

By *ornyminx13Woman
over a year ago

lurgan

hahaha... it definitely would... haha... loads of people would block each other though I think... haha"

pity admin dont tell u who reported u when u get put on 48 hr naughty step im afraid to write anything at the min think i have a reverse stalker ( opps first rule of naughty step not allowed to talk about it) also if u have blocked people they can still c ur posts in forums???

By *ornyminx13Woman
over a year ago

lurgan

id book day off work lol

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

hahaha... it definitely would... haha... loads of people would block each other though I think... haha pity admin dont tell u who reported u when u get put on 48 hr naughty step im afraid to write anything at the min think i have a reverse stalker ( opps first rule of naughty step not allowed to talk about it) also if u have blocked people they can still c ur posts in forums??? "

Yes they can and they can also reply on forum posts you put up

over a year ago

Why would you need an amnesty unless you're a nasty, hateful fuck?

I'd enjoy the break.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

But you are

over a year ago

Case in point.

over a year ago

Why would you need an amnesty unless you're a nasty, hateful fuck?

I'd enjoy the break. "

over a year ago

What that wise o.p said above this place is Brilliant entertainment.Lol

over a year ago

Totally agree.... im just popping out for popcorn to eat while i enjoy the show and fireworks

Post new Message to Thread