By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Yip

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Yep, looking forward to it. They do a great show. Can't wait \m/.

By *omtom7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Not too many Maiden fans on Fab then. More into gangbanging than headbanging I suppose.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go on West Ham!

By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Looking forward to seeing Shinedown too.

By *omtom7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tralee

You guys interested in meet and greet at the show?

By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Staying over the Saturday night. Ideally looking couples with bi fems though.

over a year ago

"Go on West Ham!"

Exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title lol

By *omtom7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tralee

"Staying over the Saturday night. Ideally looking couples with bi fems though. "

No problem, just if you want to say hi let me know.

over a year ago

"Go on West Ham!"

COYI!!!

By *taku.manMan
over a year ago

carlow

Yep looking forward to it

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

Yes. Hoping that they do more of the old material than they did in 2010 - good performance but very disappointing setlist, IMHO.

By *ony8054Man
over a year ago

Cork

"Staying over the Saturday night. Ideally looking couples with bi fems though. "

Bring your Bi Fem daughter to the slaughter

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"Yes. Hoping that they do more of the old material than they did in 2010 - good performance but very disappointing setlist, IMHO."

The setlist was shown on their Facebook page last week. To be honest it was a little disappointing for me. Only something like 15 songs so there isn't much room for many of the classics.

I'm still looking forward to seeing them though. They are a great live band regardless of the setlist but I hear you what you're saying. We all know our dream setlist would have very little or none of the post 1992 tracks.

over a year ago

Yep .

Will be there too

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Yes. Hoping that they do more of the old material than they did in 2010 - good performance but very disappointing setlist, IMHO.

The setlist was shown on their Facebook page last week. To be honest it was a little disappointing for me. Only something like 15 songs so there isn't much room for many of the classics.

I'm still looking forward to seeing them though. They are a great live band regardless of the setlist but I hear you what you're saying. We all know our dream setlist would have very little or none of the post 1992 tracks."

By *isalashes888400Couple
over a year ago

ennis

jejus they stil going?i used to go a pub in london they used to go drink and play.was named the ruskin arms.tinks its on there album covers.

over a year ago

ennis

[Removed by poster at 03/05/17 17:52:13]

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"jejus they stil going?i used to go a pub in london they used to go drink and play.was named the ruskin arms.tinks its on there album covers."

Cool story. Yeah the Ruskin Arms is notorious amongst Maiden fans. It's one of the first places they played regular gigs when they started out.

There's a video on youtube of them live at the Ruskin Arms in 1980 if you feel like reminiscing .

over a year ago

ennis

"jejus they stil going?i used to go a pub in london they used to go drink and play.was named the ruskin arms.tinks its on there album covers.

Cool story. Yeah the Ruskin Arms is notorious amongst Maiden fans. It's one of the first places they played regular gigs when they started out.

There's a video on youtube of them live at the Ruskin Arms in 1980 if you feel like reminiscing ."

lol ya my cousin from east hampub was rough but a good bunch most the timewat was the album cover dat showed the ruskin arms?wasnt killer was it?somewhere in time?

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"jejus they stil going?i used to go a pub in london they used to go drink and play.was named the ruskin arms.tinks its on there album covers.

There's a video on youtube of them live at the Ruskin Arms in 1980 if you feel like reminiscing .lol ya my cousin from east hampub was rough but a good bunch most the timewat was the album cover dat showed the ruskin arms?wasnt killer was it?somewhere in time?"

Yeah, both Killers and Somewhere In Time had the Ruskin Arms on the artwork but it was on the back cover of SIT.

If I remember correctly their VHS '12 Wasted Years' has a couple of interviews in the Ruskin Arms.

It surely one place I'd visit if I ever had a time machine

over a year ago

ennis

There's a video on youtube of them live at the Ruskin Arms in 1980 if you feel like reminiscing .lol ya my cousin from east hampub was rough but a good bunch most the timewat was the album cover dat showed the ruskin arms?wasnt killer was it?somewhere in time?

Yeah, both Killers and Somewhere In Time had the Ruskin Arms on the artwork but it was on the back cover of SIT.

If I remember correctly their VHS '12 Wasted Years' has a couple of interviews in the Ruskin Arms.

It surely one place I'd visit if I ever had a time machine "

lol as far im aware its still open.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

There's a video on youtube of them live at the Ruskin Arms in 1980 if you feel like reminiscing .lol ya my cousin from east hampub was rough but a good bunch most the timewat was the album cover dat showed the ruskin arms?wasnt killer was it?somewhere in time?

It surely one place I'd visit if I ever had a time machine lol as far im aware its still open."

I meant I'd go back to the late 70s -early 80s and witness the birth and rise of one of my favourite bands

over a year ago

ennis

It surely one place I'd visit if I ever had a time machine lol as far im aware its still open.

I meant I'd go back to the late 70s -early 80s and witness the birth and rise of one of my favourite bands "

gotcha lol.enjoy the gig pal.

By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Yes. Hoping that they do more of the old material than they did in 2010 - good performance but very disappointing setlist, IMHO.

I'm still looking forward to seeing them though. They are a great live band regardless of the setlist but I hear you what you're saying. We all know our dream setlist would have very little or none of the post 1992 tracks."

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

So did ye enjoy last night?

Have to admit I enjoyed it more than I thought I would as I'm not a huge fan of their later material but when that giant Eddie head came up I got the goosebumps and 'Wasted Years' was a great closer.

Great show all round both visually and aurally.

By *omtom7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Yeah great show, good mix of old and new I thought. Fit bastards for auld lads.

over a year ago

Saw them in Mexico couple of years ago.... loved it ...

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"Yeah great show, good mix of old and new I thought. Fit bastards for auld lads."

Yeah I hope I'll be that energetic when I'm hitting 60

Bruce is an incredible performer and can still hit the notes. And to think he was battling cancer 2 years ago. Massive respect to the man.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"Saw them in Mexico couple of years ago.... loved it ... "

over a year ago

Seeing this tour three times. London next. Awesome show. Nobody comes near them

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

Bloody great gig. The levels of energy on display from all 6 men was astounding, the band was tighter than a camel's arse in a sandstorm and the setlist was a perfect mix of recent material and classics. I wouldn't have minded hearing Run to the Hills instead of Blood Brothers, but nearly wet myself when they finished with Wasted Years.

Post new Message to Thread