Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

profile notes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has it gotten that bad that someone is actually making notes on ya to help them remember who ya are etc etc.

Surely the age old good impression and art of fancying someone is the key to remembering.

If someone told me they were making notes on me id be insulted.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never used them for that. Usually used them for profiles that raised an eyebrow ie single male with bare back pics or references to things a bit more illegal etc

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's a good tool to remember little things you notice when online, mostly negative stuff to remind yourself who to stay away from. Some just use the block button in a generous way which isn't my thing. I only block as a last ressort.

Btw I couldn't care less if someone makes notes on my profile.

over a year ago

Notes are for any dirt you have on someone.... or like party planning you might add notes on profiles to make things easier

By *andaCouple
over a year ago

co down

"Never used them for that. Usually used them for profiles that raised an eyebrow ie single male with bare back pics or references to things a bit more illegal etc"

Exactly this

over a year ago

What are profile notes?

over a year ago

I use this function. Very handy tool

By *sffWoman
over a year ago

belfast

I never noticed a section for notes, I thought you meant taking notes by hand

over a year ago

"What are profile notes? "

If your a site supporter you can make private notes on each profile you view

over a year ago

If ye all had bodies like hers maybe ye could devote some time to other activities or forum posts than may not be likened to a children's playground

over a year ago

I'm not big fan of the block button so I use the notes section . It's handy to make a note if someone is a Muppet on the forum ... not directed at me but it's worth making a note .

By *andaCouple
over a year ago

co down

"I'm not big fan of the block button so I use the notes section . It's handy to make a note if someone is a Muppet on the forum ... not directed at me but it's worth making a note . "

Sort of like a yellow card!

over a year ago

"What are profile notes?

If your a site supporter you can make private notes on each profile you view "

Oh I see. I never noticed in the past,thanks for that

over a year ago

"I use this function. Very handy tool "

I agree; one of the best extras of being a site supporter

over a year ago

"I use this function. Very handy tool

I agree; one of the best extras of being a site supporter "

I just whip out the note book.... too cheap to pay for real notes

By *cjoyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

We use this as a way of giving each other the heads up. For example if I've been chatting to someone and they have become abusive or anything I leave a note , that way Mr Mcjoy knows why I've stopped replying or blocked or whatever if he encounters them on here again.

It has helped in the past with a particular profile who's username kept changing so it was next to impossible to remember each name.

I don't like to block people unless there's good reason, so the notes function just helps me to remember the profiles that I'm not interested in or who became pushy etc.

Miss Mcjoy.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I leave myself notes if someone tells me their name etc.

Also if someone is an AH in forums I'll copy paste it into notes so I remember if they mail me.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"If ye all had bodies like hers maybe ye could devote some time to other activities or forum posts than may not be likened to a children's playground"

It's about as childish as your post.

over a year ago

"If ye all had bodies like hers maybe ye could devote some time to other activities or forum posts than may not be likened to a children's playground

It's about as childish as your post. "

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"If ye all had bodies like hers maybe ye could devote some time to other activities or forum posts than may not be likened to a children's playground"

agreed dude but some peeps just can't handle competition

over a year ago

"If ye all had bodies like hers maybe ye could devote some time to other activities or forum posts than may not be likened to a children's playground

agreed dude but some peeps just can't handle competition "

Who's are you both bitching at there? I do t think anyone has said anything that employs anyone on here can't handle "competition" . Correct me if I'm wrong but no one is in competition and you 2 are trying to make something out of nothing

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Who's are you both bitching at there? I do t think anyone has said anything that employs anyone on here can't handle "competition" . Correct me if I'm wrong but no one is in competition and you 2 are trying to make something out of nothing "

Next time in comprehensible sentences please

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Who's are you both bitching at there? I do t think anyone has said anything that employs anyone on here can't handle "competition" . Correct me if I'm wrong but no one is in competition and you 2 are trying to make something out of nothing "

perhaps next time you might not jump the gun and understand that some posts have been removed that did indeed smack of jealousy

over a year ago

"Has it gotten that bad that someone is actually making notes on ya to help them remember who ya are etc etc.

Surely the age old good impression and art of fancying someone is the key to remembering.

If someone told me they were making notes on me id be insulted."

I keep contact details in my notes and yes, like a lot of others said, particular traits brought out in the forums

over a year ago

over a year ago

stoppppp the jealousy and little bitching clubs that exists on this site by disgruntled stay at home women is laughable!! Anyways, enough on this!!! Happy Mondays

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

" stoppppp the jealousy and little bitching clubs that exists on this site by disgruntled stay at home women is laughable!! Anyways, enough on this!!! Happy Mondays "

Weren't you bitching as well though?

over a year ago

" stoppppp the jealousy and little bitching clubs that exists on this site by disgruntled stay at home women is laughable!! Anyways, enough on this!!! Happy Mondays "

You can stick your dummy back in your mouth any time soon..

over a year ago

" stoppppp the jealousy and little bitching clubs that exists on this site by disgruntled stay at home women is laughable!! Anyways, enough on this!!! Happy Mondays

Weren't you bitching as well though? "

The status will tell you why he's doing it MM.

over a year ago

Hey Dick, you should contact Joey on here, he may have something to lend you.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

" stoppppp the jealousy and little bitching clubs that exists on this site by disgruntled stay at home women is laughable!! Anyways, enough on this!!! Happy Mondays

The status will tell you why he's doing it MM."

I'd have to look to find out and it might turn me

over a year ago

I'd have to look to find out and it might turn me "

It's sooooo hetero MM, it couldn't turn a corner.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'd have to look to find out and it might turn me

It's sooooo hetero MM, it couldn't turn a corner."

It's Monday. I'm not risking it.

over a year ago

Red I've a dossier of notes written about you lmao....Not

over a year ago

Please.. the majority of bitching on here is not stay at home woman , it's can't get a ride on a swing site dads !

over a year ago

The whole post turned into bitching by the no butchers bitching about who's bitching.

Why fall into the very thing that one tries to complain about...its not helping...just showing who's backing who and who defends who. Witch hunting starting. No one on here likes it if someone other than their friends points them out...seriously guys reread and ask yourselves if you not all bitching.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

profile note are really handy especially when running m&g's and parties. i also keep no shows names from the guest lists from events

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I use it to remind me of what responses I received to messages I sent the recipient, as all too often my messages get 'block deleted' among others, and I only block someone's profile when they have point blank told me they're not interested

over a year ago

"Has it gotten that bad that someone is actually making notes on ya to help them remember who ya are etc etc.

If someone told me they were making notes on me id be insulted."

I tend to just do erotic doodles of you Red

Post new Message to Thread