Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couple account but only male half is available

Jump to newest

By *rownForFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

I have noticed that many couple account has often, if not always, half of the partners available for meet up. It is well explained in the description and for some reason always the male of the couple is available. How is that not fake?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

99% of the time it is fake.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's men running a couple account thinking it's easier to get a meet like that.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suppose just avoid any profiles that sound 'fake'. Would be very difficult for the site to investigate these on a case by case basis.

It's similar to the question, if a tree falls in a jungle and no one is around does it make a noise? Well it more than likely does (sound waves dispersed through the air) but no one with ears is there to decipher the sound to verify.

So, if a couple join fab and the female is very busy all the time does it mean she doesn't exist? Probably, but you may need to go into the jungle to find out

By *rownForFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

It depends, does she make noise?

By *fsnotinmyeyeCouple
over a year ago

over there

If she makes noise and tells you that she's cum...did she really cum? Lol and the mystery lives on

over a year ago

"I have noticed that many couple account has often, if not always, half of the partners available for meet up. It is well explained in the description and for some reason always the male of the couple is available. How is that not fake?"

Surely it's only fake if she turns up with him

over a year ago

Tbh, ive seen just as many couples where only the female plays.

Are they also fake ?

over a year ago

Fake is a very broad term...but doesn't discriminate against gender...lying is a more appropriate term I think.

Came across a really well verified account the other day, person is real I have no doubt but of the few pics they had up the most visible one was a fake pic! I.e they are lying.

Someone out there claiming to be young, free and single that is happily married, ten years older...liar.

Someone pretending to be part of a couple that isn't... Liar. Someone with pics up that are ten years old and two stone ago...they are portraying a false image too...so again lying.

Whatever the reasons behind it...if its to get meets easier, for safety, for accessing younger people, to look better...it will eventually get figured out

People lie for a variety of reasons and on a site like this...its going to be rife. Take it in your stride, steer clear if not for you. You can only control your own behavior.

over a year ago

"Fake is a very broad term...but doesn't discriminate against gender...lying is a more appropriate term I think.

Came across a really well verified account the other day, person is real I have no doubt but of the few pics they had up the most visible one was a fake pic! I.e they are lying.

Someone out there claiming to be young, free and single that is happily married, ten years older...liar.

Someone pretending to be part of a couple that isn't... Liar. Someone with pics up that are ten years old and two stone ago...they are portraying a false image too...so again lying.

Whatever the reasons behind it...if its to get meets easier, for safety, for accessing younger people, to look better...it will eventually get figured out

People lie for a variety of reasons and on a site like this...its going to be rife. Take it in your stride, steer clear if not for you. You can only control your own behavior."

over a year ago

Noticed that too it's always the male thar your talking to

over a year ago

"Noticed that too it's always the male thar your talking to "

Lying is gender neutral

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Quite a few cpls have singles blocked so its a way of getting a foot in the door.....we try and arrange a coffee meet fairly early in the conversation so if the lady or gent is unavailable then we just move on...simple

By *he VansCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

We are a couple and we are genuine and that said it's myself (mrv) that is mostly online . We have no reason to tell lies or or pretend to anybody on this site about who we are or what we do .

Our verifications speaks volumes about us and that we are genuine. Mrs v will very seldom goes online to the site as she say to busy being mummy at home . Although when we have potential meets she does have a look .

over a year ago

"Noticed that too it's always the male thar your talking to "

What are these men thinking?

Don't they know when a single guy contacts a mf couple he only wants to speak to the female?

By *weetcplCouple
over a year ago

mid town

"We are a couple and we are genuine and that said it's myself (mrv) that is mostly online . We have no reason to tell lies or or pretend to anybody on this site about who we are or what we do .

Our verifications speaks volumes about us and that we are genuine. Mrs v will very seldom goes online to the site as she say to busy being mummy at home . Although when we have potential meets she does have a look . "

we are much the same as you guys, always Mr that's on like, Mrs just looks now and again, we wouldn't meet anyone unless they're well verified

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"We are a couple and we are genuine and that said it's myself (mrv) that is mostly online . We have no reason to tell lies or or pretend to anybody on this site about who we are or what we do .

Our verifications speaks volumes about us and that we are genuine. Mrs v will very seldom goes online to the site as she say to busy being mummy at home . Although when we have potential meets she does have a look . we are much the same as you guys, always Mr that's on like, Mrs just looks now and again, we wouldn't meet anyone unless they're well verified "

Its the opposite in our situation mostly me Mrs on line....but after a while I think you get a feeling if its a cpl or not

over a year ago

Ah yes Alternative Facts (",)

By *rownForFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

Depends whose name she is calling while cuming.

By *rownForFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

By *ungdublinguyMan
over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

This accounts are as annoying as the single women that only meet with a male partner.

By *rownForFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

"This accounts are as annoying as the single women that only meet with a male partner."
And I am sure they will find it unfair if you come with another person to meet them

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

No doubt it's the russians fault or trumps fault or the worst of the lot the dreaded "single male" build a bridge get over it the weather will start to warm up soon and we don't want a load of people melting online do we?

over a year ago

"Noticed that too it's always the male thar your talking to

What are these men thinking?

Don't they know when a single guy contacts a mf couple he only wants to speak to the female? "

This sounds about right

Post new Message to Thread