Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

When is it time to leave

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just deciding whether to go I've been on here for three years and met a woman whom I've stayed friends with but she stopped answering messages and has just blocked for no reason I think it might be time to move on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

That's up to you sure.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whenever your cock stops working...Keep er lit

over a year ago

Build a bridge get over don't base your whole swing lifestyle on one woman ffs

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

You just have to move on or stay down in d dumps . I was seeing a lady for a few years n just vanished on me fell off d face of d earth . We were getting on great think she might have died or something happened to her . I just moved on no point in doing anything else

over a year ago

"I'm just deciding whether to go I've been on here for three years and met a woman whom I've stayed friends with but she stopped answering messages and has just blocked for no reason I think it might be time to move on"

Is this in hope that your woman friend reads the thread and contacts you ? I think she has moved on Respect that .. this makes you look weak and needy

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I think it most certainly is . Get over her move on

over a year ago

It's time to leave when you think it's time to move on.

Maybe try some other sites, they might work better for you.

Best of luck

over a year ago

"I'm just deciding whether to go I've been on here for three years and met a woman whom I've stayed friends with but she stopped answering messages and has just blocked for no reason I think it might be time to move on

Is this in hope that your woman friend reads the thread and contacts you ? I think she has moved on Respect that .. this makes you look weak and needy "

weak are u joking ffs

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Why dont you hide your profile for a bit and do real life stuff? Then when you feel like returning to fab, your profile is still here for you to start up again? It sounds to me like youre feeling a bit disillusioned with fab and we all feel like that at times. Take a break for a week or two and come back when youre ready

over a year ago

Next Tuesday at 3.15

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Why dont you hide your profile for a bit and do real life stuff? Then when you feel like returning to fab, your profile is still here for you to start up again? It sounds to me like youre feeling a bit disillusioned with fab and we all feel like that at times. Take a break for a week or two and come back when youre ready "

over a year ago

Its time to leave when you feel like leaving.. not when only move on!!

Dont leave cause of one person! Forget about it and start enjoy site again!!

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"I'm just deciding whether to go I've been on here for three years and met a woman whom I've stayed friends with but she stopped answering messages and has just blocked for no reason I think it might be time to move on"

she got what she wanted from you so she moved on..sounds like you developed feelings for her..Its oviously not recipricated..women are like buses they never wait around for anybody

over a year ago

"Why dont you hide your profile for a bit and do real life stuff? Then when you feel like returning to fab, your profile is still here for you to start up again? It sounds to me like youre feeling a bit disillusioned with fab and we all feel like that at times. Take a break for a week or two and come back when youre ready "
at last a bit of advice

over a year ago

"Its time to leave when you feel like leaving.. not when only move on!!

Dont leave cause of one person! Forget about it and start enjoy site again!! "

Whoops! I thought he meant move on from the site

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Maybe try going to Socials, all lovely people at them, chat away etc!

I've been to some and chatted to lovely people but if there is no spark between us, then there is no spark!!

At one I met a lovely lady and instantly sparks flew between us, I'm surprised the hotel didn't burn down!!

So what, if I end up in room alone for the night? Can live with that! I've had a lovely evening, met lovely people, had a few laughs and a few beers. Not going to spend the night with a female if there is no spark!

Try a Social or two!!

over a year ago

"I'm just deciding whether to go I've been on here for three years and met a woman whom I've stayed friends with but she stopped answering messages and has just blocked for no reason I think it might be time to move on

she got what she wanted from you so she moved on..sounds like you developed feelings for her..Its oviously not recipricated..women are like buses they never wait around for anybody "

no feelings whatsoever she was nice to talk to

over a year ago

Is this in hope that your woman friend reads the thread and contacts you ? I think she has moved on Respect that .. this makes you look weak and needy "

Yeah it wasnt a good idea starting this thread, its a bit sad if im to be honest. His status on his profile seems to be referring to this woman as well. Not good

over a year ago

Is this in hope that your woman friend reads the thread and contacts you ? I think she has moved on Respect that .. this makes you look weak and needy

Yeah it wasnt a good idea starting this thread, its a bit sad if im to be honest. His status on his profile seems to be referring to this woman as well. Not good"

completely different woman

over a year ago

Yeah it wasnt a good idea starting this thread, its a bit sad if im to be honest. His status on his profile seems to be referring to this woman as well. Not goodcompletely different woman"

Thats even worse man. Women look at all these things as instant turns offs

over a year ago

she got what she wanted from you so she moved on..sounds like you developed feelings for her..Its oviously not recipricated..women are like buses they never wait around for anybody no feelings whatsoever she was nice to talk to"

Op hide the profile, have a KitKat and enjoy the break...Come back if you miss fabbing. This is a pros and cons moment...As in weigh up if fab enhances your life over stressing you out...Not calling fabbers pros and cons lol

Hope you figure it out, good luck

Madame B

over a year ago

It's time to leave when YOU decide to. I'm guessing you've decided not to, yet.

over a year ago

It's time to leave when YOU decide to. I'm guessing you've decided not to, yet. "

I'm probably going to England to work in March chance my arm over there

over a year ago

Plenty to do here without ever even meeting...why ever leave

Post new Message to Thread