Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

looking for African or African/American

Jump to newest

By *aggie and me OP   Couple
over a year ago

NENAGH

Hi

My gf has a fantasy she need filled are there any African or African/American males,on this site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well ur girlfriend is a clever girl after the first time we met a black guy that was it changed everything there more respectful to girls and well more confident then irish guys

over a year ago

"Hi

My gf has a fantasy she need filled are there any African or African/American males,on this site "

Lets hope she doesnt get some white African guy or she ll be disappointed

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

All these ladies gagging for BBC it's about time us guys got BSBL beautiful sexy black ladies . I would luv to try out a nice black lady .

over a year ago

choco u should indeed people should respect peoples preference let us know how you get on

over a year ago

My wife has a thing for Black Russians

over a year ago

"My wife has a thing for Black Russians "

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"well ur girlfriend is a clever girl after the first time we met a black guy that was it changed everything there more respectful to girls and well more confident then irish guys "

It's quite amazing to know that you have had the pleasure/displeasure of meeting every black/Irish guy.Where do you get the time?

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

How many generations would a persons people need to be living in America to be classed as American rather than African American?

over a year ago

oh the plan is to make time its on are side by the way they don't have to be African American African south American European blacks that's all that maters

over a year ago

Over here guys

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"well ur girlfriend is a clever girl after the first time we met a black guy that was it changed everything there more respectful to girls and well more confident then irish guys

It's quite amazing to know that you have had the pleasure/displeasure of meeting every black/Irish guy.Where do you get the time?"

You shouldn't take everything personal on here, it's not heathy.

over a year ago

I'm African American. Born in Zimbabwe raised in NYC. Am I any good?

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"well ur girlfriend is a clever girl after the first time we met a black guy that was it changed everything there more respectful to girls and well more confident then irish guys

It's quite amazing to know that you have had the pleasure/displeasure of meeting every black/Irish guy.Where do you get the time?

You shouldn't take everything personal on here, it's not heathy. "

Not even close to being personal it's just when people generalise it's never a good thing.

By *haz0101Man
over a year ago

london

Not black, but tan here haha

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I self identify as a handsome black man I'm not but in this social justice warrior world it seems we can self identify.

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Any race would do myself, there is beauty in all ethnicities...

over a year ago

Sounds like the OP is selecting the wrong single white men

over a year ago

"Any race would do myself, there is beauty in all ethnicities..."

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

"All these ladies gagging for BBC it's about time us guys got BSBL beautiful sexy black ladies . I would luv to try out a nice black lady . "
Well said agree !!

over a year ago

think in the end of the day people should respect everyone and everyones preference some people like mff some mmf some are bi some are straight that's what makes us all different and thank god we are all different it be a boring place if we weren't

over a year ago

"well ur girlfriend is a clever girl after the first time we met a black guy that was it changed everything there more respectful to girls and well more confident then irish guys "

That's a massive generalisation!

I'm sure there's a couple of confident respectful lads on the island somewhere haha..

Have you heard the way the boyos rap about women I wouldn't call that respectful haha :P

By *ussybangMan
over a year ago

ML3

I am black proud to be black Irish paddy Ireland is where I love andbif where I called my place

over a year ago

"I am black proud to be black Irish paddy Ireland is where I love andbif where I called my place "

Ireland is where the Majick happens!

over a year ago

And there goes the topic up in ashes...

over a year ago

well what they say in there music please mild compared to what messages we get for irish lads example can I cum in you can I fill u full of cum can I need a bj etc there the printable ones

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Sorry you and others get them type of messages, but the fact is that they more then likely aint genuine users.

Just some keyboard warrior who more than likely has no intention of meeting others.

There is plenty of respectful guys on here that wouldn't dream of sending that type of message.

Just a pity there are the fools that do...

over a year ago

true and thank u for saying that your a gent but sometimes I think some don't even read the profile just see the pics one member sent a message if I bring my friend whos black can I go after him I'm not dial a ride

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Haha, a real chancer, more than likely he probably didn't even have a friend.

So many on here that try lead people on, only about 2 weeks ago I travelled over an hour to meet a couple and it was a no show.

Thankfully that was the first time that has ever happened to me and hopefully it does again...

over a year ago

we spot them straight read the profile how they portray them selves attitude can accom then suddenly they cant do u want to ring heres are mobile oh I'm in company yes your beside your wife couples who put up fuck my slut wife whore what women would allow anyone describe themselves as that the list endless

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"well what they say in there music please mild compared to what messages we get for irish lads example can I cum in you can I fill u full of cum can I need a bj etc there the printable ones "

There are about 20+ black lads in the Irish scene, decent lads alright, while there's a multiple of 100 white ones in the white market. Now I'm asking you how big is the chance to find the messer, time waster, rude lad etc. in those two groups? Get a grip, there many decent lovely Irish gents on here, no need to throw them all in one pot. As far as I can see you had one meet...

over a year ago

doghunter have read ur post your a clever girl think your well clued in to all this we have been on other sites and honestly my thing is black guys in the end of the day its fun and what people have preference for and this are preference by the way love ur post on the other forms pmsl u don't hold back

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"doghunter have read ur post your a clever girl think your well clued in to all this we have been on other sites and honestly my thing is black guys in the end of the day its fun and what people have preference for and this are preference by the way love ur post on the other forms pmsl u don't hold back "

Of course everyone has his/her/their preferences. So do I, and I very much cherish a lovely black gent. However I've met lovely Irish gents too and it's well worth to give them a chance too.

over a year ago

we have only had one meet from here true but have hooked up from other sites think this is all a learning curve and take your point

over a year ago

dog the thing is my husband is dark not black but Italian looking I'm attracted to black guys that's my thing in the end of the day its a sex site we all have are attractions

By *andyman11Man
over a year ago

dublin

It's very funny reading all these comments and seeing people actually taking time out of their "busy" schedules and fighting over some BS in regards to "black and white". Like, for the love of sweet baby Jesus it's Christmas. Back in the pagan days people would be out having fun and fucking each other on the streets and here we are fighting over what the OP wants.

OP wants a black male, okay that's great go OP. If both him and his lovely lady wants to try something new sure leave them to it. After all we all have our own preferences, I for one like a person with a beautiful soul. But this isn't about me. People, this is a sex site after all people will always have preferences and that's what makes it fun and different for everyone. Like I don't get what "music" has to do with this!! People really need to stop being so soft and being PC all the time.

Like I couldn't give a shit if a lady says to me that she's not interested in me. Like so what it's cool, her lost init. I can't force her nor would I abuse her cause she said no. That's based on the person individually (who they're as a person) rather than their ethnicity. There're cunts, assholes in every groups in society. So can we all stop with this BS please.

I want to see more verifications from people rather than coming on to the forum and arguing about shit. More FUCKING and less FIGHTING and BITCHING

Peace

Merry Christmas.

over a year ago

I feel u candy respect

over a year ago

I only meant that there's a lot of nice irish guys here. not nice to be put into one box over the disrespectful guys. I feel they do ruin it for the genuine guys like myself though lots of people don't seem to give single new males much of a chance.

As for the music, that was a joke I thought that would have been fairly clear with the way I wrote it so just wanna clear that up!

Hope you all had a lovely wand wish OP the best of luck finding their black stud!

over a year ago

*A lovely Christmas! Have no idea where wand came from!

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

I'm a dub and a north sided and according jimmy rabbit we are the blacks of Ireland and dublin....I'm black and I'm proud

over a year ago

suppose to some every thing up theres lovely people from every race and creed and there are is arse holes in every race and creed it all comes down to what people are on the site for the only people we don't get are straight men looking for bi men now theres denial

over a year ago

Sure Irish are the blacks of europe

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Sure Irish are the blacks of europe"

By *rownrocketMan
over a year ago

Cork

Respect Candyman11. Well said,

By *aggie and me OP   Couple
over a year ago

NENAGH

Sorted guys thanks for the posts.

over a year ago

100% Maggie enjoy yourself

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Sorted guys thanks for the posts. "

Glad yer sorted guys and hope ye have lots of fun

Mr crazy

over a year ago

"It's very funny reading all these comments and seeing people actually taking time out of their "busy" schedules and fighting over some BS in regards to "black and white". Like, for the love of sweet baby Jesus it's Christmas. Back in the pagan days people would be out having fun and fucking each other on the streets and here we are fighting over what the OP wants.

OP wants a black male, okay that's great go OP. If both him and his lovely lady wants to try something new sure leave them to it. After all we all have our own preferences, I for one like a person with a beautiful soul. But this isn't about me. People, this is a sex site after all people will always have preferences and that's what makes it fun and different for everyone. Like I don't get what "music" has to do with this!! People really need to stop being so soft and being PC all the time.

Like I couldn't give a shit if a lady says to me that she's not interested in me. Like so what it's cool, her lost init. I can't force her nor would I abuse her cause she said no. That's based on the person individually (who they're as a person) rather than their ethnicity. There're cunts, assholes in every groups in society. So can we all stop with this BS please.

I want to see more verifications from people rather than coming on to the forum and arguing about shit. More FUCKING and less FIGHTING and BITCHING

Peace

Merry Christmas. "

Post new Message to Thread