Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Any more Vixens out there?

Jump to newest

By *elle de Soir OP   Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

We recently figured out that we are a Vixen and Stag couple (a type of Hotwife and cuck but not the same thing as a Hotwife and cuck).

Any other Vixens out there?! Would love to chat to others, share depraved ideas or even find a partner-in-crime coupe to work on some cool ideas/ social fun together.

Mrs DE

Xx

Ps - A Stag is like a cuck except without the humiliation play, he just loves seeing his vixen's skill with guys and is very very proud/ gets a kick from it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There was a forum post about this a week or so ago. I can't remember what was said but type 'vixen' in the forum search box and see where it takes you

over a year ago

"There was a forum post about this a week or so ago. I can't remember what was said but type 'vixen' in the forum search box and see where it takes you"

I think it may have had exactly the same wording.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"There was a forum post about this a week or so ago. I can't remember what was said but type 'vixen' in the forum search box and see where it takes you

I think it may have had exactly the same wording."

And op

over a year ago

"There was a forum post about this a week or so ago. I can't remember what was said but type 'vixen' in the forum search box and see where it takes you

I think it may have had exactly the same wording.

And op "

Ohhhh hahahaha

Deja Vu time ... for yous and not me lol

over a year ago

I think it may have had exactly the same wording."

Close! I posted the last one (Mr DE) to see if anyone had heard of vixen and stag couples.

The new one is from Mrs DE's own profile looking for other vixens to chat to

Mr DE

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

If I were in a swinging relationship, I'd like it to be one of this type.

Some day.....

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Talked to mr de last week myself love the idea allthough ours is a slight variation of the idea i am proud of her and her hotness

over a year ago

My mmf generally take this path. I think the guy (stag) takes the role of proud partner and wants to see his beautiful partner pleased! It's s situation i adore and love being part of! X

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

"My mmf generally take this path. I think the guy (stag) takes the role of proud partner and wants to see his beautiful partner pleased! It's s situation i adore and love being part of! X "

I love the description of Vixen & Stag. The mmf scenario above would describe us as a couple, I can never see us being a cuckold couple as the humiliation & degradation does not apply to us at all. We would be looking for a man who is respectful to both of us & knows how to treat & pleasure a woman. Sometimes I can't believe that Francis gets so much pleasure from seeing me with another man or hearing about it afterwards, I realise I'm a very lucky lady & love being a Vixen & afterwards the hottest & most erotic sex is reclaim sex. The same applies after he returns from a meet with a lady. Carmel x

over a year ago

"My mmf generally take this path. I think the guy (stag) takes the role of proud partner and wants to see his beautiful partner pleased! It's s situation i adore and love being part of! X

I love the description of Vixen & Stag. The mmf scenario above would describe us as a couple, I can never see us being a cuckold couple as the humiliation & degradation does not apply to us at all. We would be looking for a man who is respectful to both of us & knows how to treat & pleasure a woman. Sometimes I can't believe that Francis gets so much pleasure from seeing me with another man or hearing about it afterwards, I realise I'm a very lucky lady & love being a Vixen & afterwards the hottest & most erotic sex is reclaim sex. The same applies after he returns from a meet with a lady. Carmel x "

The Key word is respect. It's not just about "banging her silly" it's about respecting the limits and if unclear ask. You've put me

In the notion for a mmf now lol! X

By *oastal1968Man
over a year ago

Ascot

I'm a stag and my vixen plays with carefully selected guys. It's a fantastic relationship. The Bull must show respect and adhere to the Stag and Vixen rules.

Post new Message to Thread