Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Strange happening

Jump to newest

By *emplar726 OP   Man
over a year ago

South

Hello all, thought I'd share a strange incident which happened to me lastnight

So myself and a friend were in a large car park (nothing naughty happening) when a car with a lone man slowly drove up beside us, shining full beams into our windows and drove slowly past, he did a lap of the car park and came back doing the same thing again.

After his second lap he parked a few spaces away, turned on and off his interior light then lit up a lighter. After a minute he drove around another lap and repeated the process, after a few mins he drove over and parked right beside us, looking into our car!

We got a bit freaked out and drove to a smaller car park off the main one, there was another car there with people obviously having some fun so we parked a good bit away, a few minutes later this guy drives slowly in and up to the other car shining his lights in then, like he did with me, parked up close, turned on and off his light, lit up a lighter then after a few minutes went and parked right to them!

Again after a bit he drove off slowly and went into the other car parks, shortly after he went into each car park, anybody who was in there left!

It was just so weird and freaky! Clearly other people thought so too!

What are everyones thoughts? Was it an attempt at dogging? Or just a weirdo?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a dogger and a weirdo.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

He was a dogger looking for fun must have thought u were there for d same reason .

over a year ago

Oh very funny ... Belly laughs

Im gonna try this next time I find myself in a carpark

By *emplar726 OP   Man
over a year ago

South

"He was a dogger looking for fun must have thought u were there for d same reason . "

The odd thing is though its a relatively busy car park because it has amazing views and its wide open, no real "quiet spots" where you could go to do a bit of dogging

By *ccommodating GuyMan
over a year ago

Outside

"He was a dogger looking for fun must have thought u were there for d same reason .

The odd thing is though its a relatively busy car park because it has amazing views and its wide open, no real "quiet spots" where you could go to do a bit of dogging "

So there's a main car park with amazing views and a secondary car park next to the main car park !!

Where are these car parks ??

over a year ago

I would have walked up tapped on the window and asked politely would you please catch this for me then stud back ten paces and throw the brick to him.

By *emplar726 OP   Man
over a year ago

South

"He was a dogger looking for fun must have thought u were there for d same reason .

The odd thing is though its a relatively busy car park because it has amazing views and its wide open, no real "quiet spots" where you could go to do a bit of dogging

So there's a main car park with amazing views and a secondary car park next to the main car park !!

Where are these car parks ??"

Its like a multi tier car park, theres a main area with several smaller ones off it, its all wide open though lol

Post new Message to Thread