Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sensitive one!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sensitive one this but im putting out there.Why is it that when giving oral to some women there can be a strong odour so to speak versus no odour with other women.Is it a case that some women either do or dont tend to have a strong odour or is it just more prevalent at certain times?Im not trying to annoy anyone at all here, im just curious whether its just down to each individuals make up.No offence.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

jaysus.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whoah

Kaizer ain't touching this with a barge Pole

By *eon SaintsCouple
over a year ago

Citywest

good luck

over a year ago

Oops.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Depends what you mean as strong? bad? foul smelling? Fishy smell? Could be bacterial vaginosis if theres a bad fishy odour and will need treatment. Most women dont realise that using soaps and shower gels there, can upset the natural ph balance so are best washing with water and nothing more.

over a year ago

"Depends what you mean as strong? bad? foul smelling? Fishy smell? Could be bacterial vaginosis if theres a bad fishy odour and will need treatment. Most women dont realise that using soaps and shower gels there, can upset the natural ph balance so are best washing with water and nothing more."

Thats all i needed to know.Had to ask so thanks as that clears it up.Not like shower gels lol.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Depends what you mean as strong? bad? foul smelling? Fishy smell? Could be bacterial vaginosis if theres a bad fishy odour and will need treatment. Most women dont realise that using soaps and shower gels there, can upset the natural ph balance so are best washing with water and nothing more.

Thats all i needed to know.Had to ask so thanks as that clears it up.Not like shower gels lol. "

Youre welcome

By *ccommodating GuyMan
over a year ago

Outside

Well done OP, this post wins the internet today lol..

Absolute cracker

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Well done OP, this post wins the internet today lol..

Absolute cracker "

Perfectly ok to ask the question no? I dont see where the harm is

over a year ago

Jesus, we're all adults here, aren't we?

Some women will have a stronger natural odour than others, it's influenced by diet and hydration levels, as well as hormonal changes throughout the cycle. Also, bv can cause a strong odour.

over a year ago

"Jesus, we're all adults here, aren't we?

Some women will have a stronger natural odour than others, it's influenced by diet and hydration levels, as well as hormonal changes throughout the cycle. Also, bv can cause a strong odour."

I thought the same bout us all being adults.....and yes us women do have different smells at different times of the month....

over a year ago

"Jesus, we're all adults here, aren't we?

Some women will have a stronger natural odour than others, it's influenced by diet and hydration levels, as well as hormonal changes throughout the cycle. Also, bv can cause a strong odour."

Correct we are all adults.Many moons ago i went out with a girl and the odour was over powering.I never said anything,just did my best to avoid it but im sure she was conscious of it.See that was my sensitive side not saying anything.Was afraid i would make her self conscious.Maybe i did the wrong thing by staying quiet though!

over a year ago

Check out the thread about clothes pegs OP, they might come in handy

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Check out the thread about clothes pegs OP, they might come in handy "
no foofoo, that's not sensitive

By *ust4fun555Man
over a year ago

city centre

The right smelling pussy is enough to drive me wild. Not sure how to describe it other than it is usually absent if she is not horny.

over a year ago

"Check out the thread about clothes pegs OP, they might come in handy "

Putting a peg in my wallet as we speak.lol

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Check out the thread about clothes pegs OP, they might come in handy

Putting a peg in my wallet as we speak.lol"

Id not go that far! Just like others have said, cycles change throughout the month. If it was bv, she'd have had an overwhelming itch to contend with but as you had sex, i doubt it was that. The smell could easily stem from poor personal hygiene too so to pinpoint any one thing is wrong.

I think most, if not all ladies, know when something isnt right in Vagina City. You guys need to remember that the vag is a damp moist tunnel and its normal for a slight odour to occur. Thats our healthy bacteria keeping us clean

over a year ago

"Damp moist tunnel".Will keep that in mind when watching Im a celebrity later on!!

Appreciate the feedback truely though.

over a year ago

"Check out the thread about clothes pegs OP, they might come in handy

Putting a peg in my wallet as we speak.lol

Id not go that far! Just like others have said, cycles change throughout the month. If it was bv, she'd have had an overwhelming itch to contend with but as you had sex, i doubt it was that. The smell could easily stem from poor personal hygiene too so to pinpoint any one thing is wrong.

I think most, if not all ladies, know when something isnt right in Vagina City. You guys need to remember that the vag is a damp moist tunnel and its normal for a slight odour to occur. Thats our healthy bacteria keeping us clean "

BV often has few or no symptoms beyond the odour, itching and soreness is more characteristic of candida (thrush).

over a year ago

How did you know her name was Candida?

over a year ago

"How did you know her name was Candida?"

Pmsl

By *oupleuncutCouple
over a year ago

dun laoghaire

All women taste different, I've only had good experiences thankfully. Men's sperm tastes different too, some not as nice as others, and some a different consistency. I think their diet and body temperature have something to do with it, maybe it's the same for women. I use the feminine wipes and sprays so I taste delicious....so I'm told

over a year ago

The vaginal washes work very well. Any girl I've met that uses it tastes great.

Healthy diet and not being a heavy smoker help too

By *herry_bombshellWoman
over a year ago

northside

I literally had to check the OPs age......

over a year ago

"Sensitive one this but im putting out there.Why is it that when giving oral to some women there can be a strong odour so to speak versus no odour with other women.Is it a case that some women either do or dont tend to have a strong odour or is it just more prevalent at certain times?Im not trying to annoy anyone at all here, im just curious whether its just down to each individuals make up.No offence."
I taught you had all your immaturity used up on another forum thread.

over a year ago

Immaturity?

Funny that as most peoole mentioned the fact that were all adults and this topic was nothing to be ashamed about re discussing or asking about.Maybe you have some difficulty with their opinions though.Whats immature about asking a question like that may i ask?

Might be a case that you keeping an eye on my posts looking for an opportunity to get a dig in so to say would be percieved by most grown adults as immature.

I personally am enjoying the banter on here and any friends made along the way is a bonus.Im the opposite to you.

over a year ago

In fact all i have seen from your posts the last few days is you in conflict with people.Its just what i see im sorry.Sure we will see by your response how mature tou really are.Be a shame if i was on the money.I will scroll through all the threads on the off chance you have a contribution thats not conflictive.Im sure younwill find one and copy and paste it to me.

over a year ago

"Immaturity?

Funny that as most peoole mentioned the fact that were all adults and this topic was nothing to be ashamed about re discussing or asking about.Maybe you have some difficulty with their opinions though.Whats immature about asking a question like that may i ask?

Might be a case that you keeping an eye on my posts looking for an opportunity to get a dig in so to say would be percieved by most grown adults as immature.

I personally am enjoying the banter on here and any friends made along the way is a bonus.Im the opposite to you. "

It looks to me as if you're trying TO say some of the ladies have a smelly pussy.

over a year ago

"In fact all i have seen from your posts the last few days is you in conflict with people.Its just what i see im sorry.Sure we will see by your response how mature tou really are.Be a shame if i was on the money.I will scroll through all the threads on the off chance you have a contribution thats not conflictive.Im sure younwill find one and copy and paste it to me."
So you have been keeping one eye on me as well.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Immaturity?

I personally am enjoying the banter on here and any friends made along the way is a bonus.Im the opposite to you. It looks to me as if you're trying TO say some of the ladies have a smelly pussy."

Eh? How? By asking a simple question? i dunno how you came to that conclusion.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 19:13:22]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 19:14:24]

over a year ago

Nope.Im not aware of your educational backround but its spelt in simple English.It was an ex if mine many moons ago.I see you proved me right though and tried to instigate some trouble.Good lad.Or troll maybe is a better word.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"The vaginal washes work very well. Any girl I've met that uses it tastes great.

Healthy diet and not being a heavy smoker help too"

What youre tasting is the chlorine, perfume, pesticides and powder used to make them. I dunno why so many women are fooled into buying this kind of stuff.It strips the body of natural bacteria and can invite infection and inflammation. If a woman smells "fishy" its coming from the inside and not the outside so the wipes and washes are of no real value after all.

over a year ago

Maybe so

The girls in question were very healthy too so that's a factor

But seriously....the word honeypot springs to mind

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Maybe so

The girls in question were very healthy too so that's a factor

But seriously....the word honeypot springs to mind "

pineapples!

over a year ago

"Immaturity?

I personally am enjoying the banter on here and any friends made along the way is a bonus.Im the opposite to you. It looks to me as if you're trying TO say some of the ladies have a smelly pussy.

Eh? How? By asking a simple question? i dunno how you came to that conclusion. "

Yes he said some ladies pussy stink.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Immaturity?

I personally am enjoying the banter on here and any friends made along the way is a bonus.Im the opposite to you. It looks to me as if you're trying TO say some of the ladies have a smelly pussy.

Eh? How? By asking a simple question? i dunno how you came to that conclusion. Yes he said some ladies pussy stink."

He never said the word stink! Whats the problem with him asking a question as to why some vaginal odours are stronger than others? The fact of the matter is, vaginal odour varies from one woman to another.Dunno why youre feeling so upset about it. Im a woman and didnt take offence to his question.

over a year ago

Op it's a great thread .... Well done

But damp moist tunnell that's a keeper ...

over a year ago

"The vaginal washes work very well. Any girl I've met that uses it tastes great.

Healthy diet and not being a heavy smoker help too

What youre tasting is the chlorine, perfume, pesticides and powder used to make them. I dunno why so many women are fooled into buying this kind of stuff.It strips the body of natural bacteria and can invite infection and inflammation. If a woman smells "fishy" its coming from the inside and not the outside so the wipes and washes are of no real value after all. "

Totally agree with you. Water is best. Any time I've used soaps or lotions etc, I've ended up with a horrible itch. I'm sticking to nature from now on.

over a year ago

"Immaturity?

Eh? How? By asking a simple question? i dunno how you came to that conclusion. Yes he said some ladies pussy stink.

He never said the word stink! Whats the problem with him asking a question as to why some vaginal odours are stronger than others? The fact of the matter is, vaginal odour varies from one woman to another.Dunno why youre feeling so upset about it. Im a woman and didnt take offence to his question."

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Op it's a great thread .... Well done

But damp moist tunnell that's a keeper ... "

I was going to say axe wound but i couldnt bring myself to type it

over a year ago

"Op it's a great thread .... Well done

But damp moist tunnell that's a keeper ...

I was going to say axe wound but i couldnt bring myself to type it "

Ouch!!!

Right in the Foof!!

over a year ago

Thanks for the support ladies.Innocent question.

over a year ago

By the way Fabman100 decided to mail me direct to my profile and hes quiet anniyed and a nasty piece of work.Very "immature".

Post new Message to Thread