Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Some women up there own asses on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I recive a message on here from a woman asking where I am what I'm looking for ect ect so I reply an send my pic as requested after a few messages I politely ask if I get to see whom I'm chatting to only to receive abuse after abuse say I'm the same as all guys on here demanding pics I couldn't belive it but funny thing is that iv had this problem more than once LADIES I ask for your help why do SOME an I say SOME think that it's an entitled right that they recive pics an don't need to return the favour P'S . NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT s

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

HaHa ..grabbing popcorn lol ..get over it move on some women have no manners

over a year ago

Lol just wondering why some people act like that on here

over a year ago

Simply because they can and they thrieve on shit ..your best not to give them air time to be honest

over a year ago

They probably feel it's an entitled right because most guys are dumb/desperate enough to send their pictures first.

over a year ago

Could it possibly be that their not women and actually guys????

over a year ago

Ere we go again...

over a year ago

They're not entitled. Don't feed them. Block instead of getting into a converstion

over a year ago

And if anyone requests a pic - let them send theirs first

over a year ago

Loncav I did block but to be honest it just annoys me I'm sure I'm not the first guy on here who has been in the same position but I do agree with what's been said about some women on here think it's an entitlement of there's

over a year ago

"Loncav I did block but to be honest it just annoys me I'm sure I'm not the first guy on here who has been in the same position but I do agree with what's been said about some women on here think it's an entitlement of there's "

Don't let it get to you. Laugh, think 'twat' and move on

over a year ago

Lpl just wondering now loncav did I scare them off with my pic ? Lol

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"So I recive a message on here from a woman asking where I am what I'm looking for ect ect so I reply an send my pic as requested after a few messages I politely ask if I get to see whom I'm chatting to only to receive abuse after abuse say I'm the same as all guys on here demanding pics I couldn't belive it but funny thing is that iv had this problem more than once LADIES I ask for your help why do SOME an I say SOME think that it's an entitled right that they recive pics an don't need to return the favour P'S . NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT s "

Seriously mate, would you really want to share your bed with someone who has that sort of attitude?? Smile and let her off

over a year ago

"Lpl just wondering now loncav did I scare them off with my pic ? Lol "

If they'd sent theirs - you may have been scared.

Here, let it go

over a year ago

I'm not kinky enough to be able to get up my own ass but I do like the occasional finger from a hot guy

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

"Ere we go again... "

Get some sleep this will make good reading tommora

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

Ah sure happens us all, yes even us women lol. Chalk it up to experience and move on

over a year ago

"So I recive a message on here from a woman asking where I am what I'm looking for ect ect so I reply an send my pic as requested after a few messages I politely ask if I get to see whom I'm chatting to only to receive abuse after abuse say I'm the same as all guys on here demanding pics I couldn't belive it but funny thing is that iv had this problem more than once LADIES I ask for your help why do SOME an I say SOME think that it's an entitled right that they recive pics an don't need to return the favour P'S . NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT s

Seriously mate, would you really want to share your bed with someone who has that sort of attitude?? Smile and let her off "

Well said

over a year ago

"I'm not kinky enough to be able to get up my own ass but I do like the occasional finger from a hot guy "

Great to know

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

Never happened to me not once. The women of fab have never been anything but polite, sexy, funny, flirty and sometimes dirty in messages to me.

Never been asked for face pics without offering.

Never been not sent face pics in return without a nice apology and a good reason.

How unlucky are you OP that you get catfished so quickly.

over a year ago

"I'm not kinky enough to be able to get up my own ass but I do like the occasional finger from a hot guy "

Pm me quick xxx

By *ellomrtastyTV/TS
over a year ago

CD fuck town

I agree with OP but he is generous by saying some

over a year ago

It probably was a man taking the piss

over a year ago

Because you want it more than they do, so they jerk your chain. (It probably works in 8 out 10 cases)

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

A few of these ..... would go a long way in your post op .

Btw just block and move on .

over a year ago

Cunts will be cunts

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Im sure you will be top of the ladies block list

over a year ago

"So I recive a message on here from a woman asking where I am what I'm looking for ect ect so I reply an send my pic as requested after a few messages I politely ask if I get to see whom I'm chatting to only to receive abuse after abuse say I'm the same as all guys on here demanding pics I couldn't belive it but funny thing is that iv had this problem more than once LADIES I ask for your help why do SOME an I say SOME think that it's an entitled right that they recive pics an don't need to return the favour P'S . NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT s "
well to be honest some of them have big enough ass that you could park your car in.

over a year ago

"So I recive a message on here from a woman asking where I am what I'm looking for ect ect so I reply an send my pic as requested after a few messages I politely ask if I get to see whom I'm chatting to only to receive abuse after abuse say I'm the same as all guys on here demanding pics I couldn't belive it but funny thing is that iv had this problem more than once LADIES I ask for your help why do SOME an I say SOME think that it's an entitled right that they recive pics an don't need to return the favour P'S . NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT s

Seriously mate, would you really want to share your bed with someone who has that sort of attitude?? Smile and let her off "

This.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

hold up a second you received a mail from a woman? she mailed you first? lucky you tonnes of blokes can't even get that.

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

"So I recive a message on here from a woman asking where I am what I'm looking for ect ect so I reply an send my pic as requested after a few messages I politely ask if I get to see whom I'm chatting to only to receive abuse after abuse say I'm the same as all guys on here demanding pics I couldn't belive it but funny thing is that iv had this problem more than once LADIES I ask for your help why do SOME an I say SOME think that it's an entitled right that they recive pics an don't need to return the favour P'S . NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT s well to be honest some of them have big enough ass that you could park your car in."
well at least your showing your tru colors of what way you would treat ladies hate dickheads like you

over a year ago

"hold up a second you received a mail from a woman? she mailed you first? lucky you tonnes of blokes can't even get that."
Are men that desperate on hear that they have to feel grateful to the ladies if they get a message.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"So I recive a message on here from a woman asking where I am what I'm looking for ect ect so I reply an send my pic as requested after a few messages I politely ask if I get to see whom I'm chatting to only to receive abuse after abuse say I'm the same as all guys on here demanding pics I couldn't belive it but funny thing is that iv had this problem more than once LADIES I ask for your help why do SOME an I say SOME think that it's an entitled right that they recive pics an don't need to return the favour P'S . NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT s well to be honest some of them have big enough ass that you could park your car in.well at least your showing your tru colors of what way you would treat ladies hate dickheads like you "
Just because I speak the truth.

over a year ago

Some guys are just fecking charming on here not

over a year ago

Rather than the head scratching over this attitude I'd question your own intuition. The site has a number of features for a reason. Pics, verifications, participation in the chat and forums all there to inform you of someone's substance. If you can't deduce the possibility that someone might not be what they say they are then I'd question your own judgement. Suck it up man I'm sure you're a big boy

over a year ago

"hold up a second you received a mail from a woman? she mailed you first? lucky you tonnes of blokes can't even get that. Are men that desperate on hear that they have to feel grateful to the ladies if they get a message. "

*here

over a year ago

Yes I was contacted first on a few cases from some extremely nice ladies whom I continue to chat with but as iv said SOME women think it's there entitlement on here to recive pics no questions asked like everything it's a learning process on here as far as I can see

over a year ago

Don't argue with a fool. Spectators can't tell the difference otherwise

over a year ago

Blondeandblue100 been wondering did I scare her off with my pic ?

over a year ago

"Blondeandblue100 been wondering did I scare her off with my pic ? "
Or him! Lol. Onwards and upwards

over a year ago

Absolutely does not receive messages from women with that profile. No way. Mines better even though its shite

over a year ago

You're essentially asking why are do people the anonymity afforded them by the internet. It's nothing personal. Ask fabman 100 there he should he an expert on this subject

By *teven689671Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I was here few years ago and it was a lot easier going. Chatted to loads and met up with the right ones. Now it seems there's a definite change in atmosphere. Everyone's more cynical and it's so difficult to get a conversation with anyone. Not sure how it's happened, would like to here ladies points of view especially any girls that have been here for few years.

Steven

over a year ago

I definitely not one of those girls but I find guys can be like that I had a guy who couldn't be bothered to read my profile even after I asked him to read it he processed to tell me I shouldnt be making demands.

I took time to put info into my profile about me and what I want and where I stand and he can't be bothered to read it.

And that woman was out of order completely...

over a year ago

"You're essentially asking why are do people the anonymity afforded them by the internet. It's nothing personal. Ask fabman 100 there he should he an expert on this subject "
Sorry not sure what you mean.

over a year ago

"You're essentially asking why are do people the anonymity afforded them by the internet. It's nothing personal. Ask fabman 100 there he should he an expert on this subject Sorry not sure what you mean."

Sorry there's a lot of typos on there. It should you're essentially asking why do people act like cunts with the anonymity afforded them by the internet

over a year ago

"I was here few years ago and it was a lot easier going. Chatted to loads and met up with the right ones. Now it seems there's a definite change in atmosphere. Everyone's more cynical and it's so difficult to get a conversation with anyone. Not sure how it's happened, would like to here ladies points of view especially any girls that have been here for few years.

Steven"

The site is now just full of desparate wanking men. It's certainly changed over the years.

over a year ago

I was here over a year ago and there is definitely a change on the site. I left cause i wanted the break but now I'm back the guys r push and more desperate.. and then there the guys who seem to just collect pictures

over a year ago

"You're essentially asking why are do people the anonymity afforded them by the internet. It's nothing personal. Ask fabman 100 there he should he an expert on this subject Sorry not sure what you mean.

Sorry there's a lot of typos on there. It should you're essentially asking why do people act like cunts with the anonymity afforded them by the internet "

Do you think I'm acting like a cunt.

over a year ago

"You're essentially asking why are do people the anonymity afforded them by the internet. It's nothing personal. Ask fabman 100 there he should he an expert on this subject Sorry not sure what you mean.

Sorry there's a lot of typos on there. It should you're essentially asking why do people act like cunts with the anonymity afforded them by the internet Do you think I'm acting like a cunt."

Naw not really. Cunts are good for something. I reckon your just a pretty good example of someone that acts the gobshite under the cloak of the Internet. The op has just encountered others of the same ilk. Good for him to know it's nothing personal

over a year ago

Sorry there's a lot of typos on there. It should you're essentially asking why do people act like cunts with the anonymity afforded them by the internet Do you think I'm acting like a cunt.

Naw not really. Cunts are good for something. I reckon your just a pretty good example of someone that acts the gobshite under the cloak of the Internet. The op has just encountered others of the same ilk. Good for him to know it's nothing personal"

Your entitled to your opinion.

By *teven689671Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Perfect example

I said hello to a lady last night.

She replied fairly quick saying she couldn't talk as her hubby was about and would chat when free.

I replied no problem , look forward to it.

Blocked......

And I will never know why

Post new Message to Thread