Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

HIV

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey gang,

Recently I've found out that I'm HIV positive from a girl that didn't know she was HIV positive,i get tested every 12 weeks for sti's and HIV, I just wanted to make it aware to people about it,and always play it safe,

I'm now undetectable in my bloods and maintain a healthy lifestyle, i just wanted to share this with ye all, and stay safe !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey gang,

Recently I've found out that I'm HIV positive from a girl that didn't know she was HIV positive,i get tested every 12 weeks for sti's and HIV, I just wanted to make it aware to people about it,and always play it safe,

I'm now undetectable in my bloods and maintain a healthy lifestyle, i just wanted to share this with ye all, and stay safe !!

"

Did you meet her here? Hiv in fairness is not what it once was. Sadly there's always gonna be a certain amount of stigma attached however. Brave of you to discuss it openly

over a year ago

No I didn't meet her here but I'm just making it aware to people about it,

over a year ago

"No I didn't meet her here but I'm just making it aware to people about it, "

Sadly some ppl have a tendency to not listen until it's too late.

over a year ago

Undetectable is not the same as HIV-negative, please know this. You must continue to take your meds & safety precautions with any sexual partners, including telling them beforehand. Glad you are feeling better...

over a year ago

Rejection is the worse of it really,

over a year ago

Very brave post, OP.

over a year ago

"Rejection is the worse of it really,"

It can't be nice but surely you understand? .

over a year ago

It must have come as a huge shock to you and I hope you've got the right support and a loving family to help you through this. I get checked myself every 6 months and am still terrified waiting for hiv results even though I use protection. Hiv is no longer a death sentence and is now considered a chronic illness, although the stigma is obviously a different matter. Its faboulous news that you are undectectable and could have a loving physical relationship the same as the rest of us,obviously with a partner who is aware. In 30 years no one has ever contracted hiv from a person who is undectectable. With the correct medication and a healthy lifestyle you can live to normal old age without any health issues. Well done for posting this as there are many people walking around with this illness who have never been checked as they believe only certain groups in society should test for it. Best of luck

over a year ago

Respect to you OP for being open about this

By *oodbuddy 51Man
over a year ago

Wexford

Well done OP for this post. People who live in this lifestyle should be tested every 3 months which I do, and there are plenty of free STI clinics in hospitals around the country for you to get tested. Would you like to be contacted by a friend and be told they are HIV positive as a result of playing with you and you never knew you were positive and passed it on. Safety always begins with oneself so if your living in a swingers world get tested and dont keep your head in the sand.

over a year ago

Respect to the OP

over a year ago

Your very very brave to share this on here and fair play to you for being so open total respect

over a year ago

Bravest post I've seen...

My hat goes off to you OP.

You've probably done yourself no favours here with this thread but you have done a great thing highlighting the issue of safety to everyone here..

By *ogo19Woman
over a year ago

Carlow

Extremely brave of you to post this. It's up to all of us to be aware of the environment we are in. Keep up the braveness OP

over a year ago

First of all your a brave man , reading this post has scared the f out of me , I have been here on and off the last 2 years , have had loads of meets but only sleep with 3 from here and safe but the number of single profile having un safe sex pics is unreal here , and made think maybe here is not for me

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Is the word brave the new each to their own?

over a year ago

"Is the word brave the new each to their own?"

You sound like a tit by that post

over a year ago

newcastle

"Is the word brave the new each to their own?

You sound like a tit by that post "

cheers

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

You sound like a tit by that post "

Don't mind him... he's rude !!! He's not exactly a delightful person

over a year ago

newcastle

Don't mind him... he's rude !!! He's not exactly a delightful person "

who isn't delightful?

over a year ago

Don't mind him... he's rude !!! He's not exactly a delightful person "

Your right a joke in the real world a nothing

over a year ago

Yes he really does.

I have decided not to meet anyone again

over a year ago

"Yes he really does.

I have decided not to meet anyone again "

I no what your saying I'm the same it could be anyone of us here

over a year ago

First off OP, fair play it must be hard to be open and honest about this. Though it is totally the right thing to do. I'm sure rejection must be very difficult to cope with, but giving people and informed choice is only fair. HIV infections are rising again, because a lot people with it still hide it and subsequently some assume it has gone away. You have given me pause for thought as to wether I would have sex with someone I knew to be infected. The honest answer is I really don't know. Even though I know with the proper precautions it would be safe. I hope your treatment continues to keep you well and that you find partners that will be able to get beyond your status.

over a year ago

Impressed OP. Must not have been easy choice to post this. It's a timely post and it will certainly wake up alot on here that it's a real issue in this social activity and as you highlighted not to be taken lightly.

Walk tall and hope the meds work well. There will be those who treat you differently but there will be those who see you as a better person and will treat you accordingly. Surround yourself with them. Thank you

over a year ago

"Bravest post I've seen...

My hat goes off to you OP.

You've probably done yourself no favours here with this thread but you have done a great thing highlighting the issue of safety to everyone here..

"

over a year ago

Good for op but for the sad person that mailed me this morning saying she had aids and that she was spreading it and wasnt sorry . Wtf is wrong wit sum ppl on here . She needs her head examined . Oh she was real too had just been verified by a guy .

over a year ago

"Good for op but for the sad person that mailed me this morning saying she had aids and that she was spreading it and wasnt sorry . Wtf is wrong wit sum ppl on here . She needs her head examined . Oh she was real too had just been verified by a guy . "

OMG! Hope she told the man thats just veri'd her

over a year ago

So brave to post this, sending you health and hope jessx

over a year ago

"Good for op but for the sad person that mailed me this morning saying she had aids and that she was spreading it and wasnt sorry . Wtf is wrong wit sum ppl on here . She needs her head examined . Oh she was real too had just been verified by a guy .

OMG! Hope she told the man thats just veri'd her"

I told him as i had been chatting to him before . Reported her and shes gone now but think shes back already .

By *eon SaintsCouple
over a year ago

Citywest

"Good for op but for the sad person that mailed me this morning saying she had aids and that she was spreading it and wasnt sorry . Wtf is wrong wit sum ppl on here . She needs her head examined . Oh she was real too had just been verified by a guy . "

OMG that's horrific....!! Can she not be removed and banned from the site or something?!!! Why would someone be so vindictive?

over a year ago

"Good for op but for the sad person that mailed me this morning saying she had aids and that she was spreading it and wasnt sorry . Wtf is wrong wit sum ppl on here . She needs her head examined . Oh she was real too had just been verified by a guy .

OMG! Hope she told the man thats just veri'd herI told him as i had been chatting to him before . Reported her and shes gone now but think shes back already . "

I bet he's gutted. Poor man.

Theres some vindictive people about

over a year ago

She has just admitted to commiting a crime in email. That as evidence of a crime and intent to commit further crimes. Needs to be reported to Admin and they need to involve the Garda.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

OMG that's horrific....!! Can she not be removed and banned from the site or something?!!! Why would someone be so vindictive? "

Thats known as reckless criminal transmission of aids theres been cases in northern ireland, the uk,europe and the usa where people have been prosecuted for the deliberate transmission of aids. It wont be too long before the republic follows the trend.

over a year ago

OMG! Hope she told the man thats just veri'd herI told him as i had been chatting to him before . Reported her and shes gone now but think shes back already . "

If someone is actively using this here site and engaging in unprotected sex while aware of her HIV positive result then she is breaking the law. At worst its reckless endangerment. At best it's man slaughter. The site has a duty of care and should supply the authorities with the users IP or MAC address if readable.

And to the OP. We hold you in the highest regard. Your openness and concern for others really is something to admire. Really wishing you all the best.

over a year ago

She has just admitted to commiting a crime in email. That as evidence of a crime and intent to commit further crimes. Needs to be reported to Admin and they need to involve the Garda. "

Yes i reported it to admin . The guy has been in touch wit ne and saying shes saying she didnt do it iv the mail .

over a year ago

She has just admitted to commiting a crime in email. That as evidence of a crime and intent to commit further crimes. Needs to be reported to Admin and they need to involve the Garda. Yes i reported it to admin . The guy has been in touch wit ne and saying shes saying she didnt do it iv the mail . "

Idiot woman if she's now denying it

Did she send it to you for a reason - like did she know you knew the man?

over a year ago

It seems very obvious to say but you should treat every partner as though they have hiv, because you don't know who does and who doesn't. We recently observed at a well attended gathering two sngles having unprotected exhibitionist sex and they were both with other partners on the night. We found it shocking tbh as we haven't seen that many times before at clubs abroad. Look after your own health and take every precaution you can.

over a year ago

She has just admitted to commiting a crime in email. That as evidence of a crime and intent to commit further crimes. Needs to be reported to Admin and they need to involve the Garda. Yes i reported it to admin . The guy has been in touch wit ne and saying shes saying she didnt do it iv the mail .

Did she send it to you for a reason - like did she know you knew the man?"

No idea as i havent met him only a mail here and there . When she sent the first mail to me i looked and saw his veri but then she hid it but i had mailed him . She then tried to say i had sex wit her i then said no i dont have sex wit ladies then said she was a man . God u wouldnt make this up swear to god

over a year ago

She has just admitted to commiting a crime in email. That as evidence of a crime and intent to commit further crimes. Needs to be reported to Admin and they need to involve the Garda. Yes i reported it to admin . The guy has been in touch wit ne and saying shes saying she didnt do it iv the mail .

Did she send it to you for a reason - like did she know you knew the man?No idea as i havent met him only a mail here and there . When she sent the first mail to me i looked and saw his veri but then she hid it but i had mailed him . She then tried to say i had sex wit her i then said no i dont have sex wit ladies then said she was a man . God u wouldnt make this up swear to god "

It gets stranger .

She seems a bit odd tho - hopefully she was just telling lies for some reason

over a year ago

I have a cousin who died from hiv nearly 15 year ago now. He wasn't a druggie Just a normal 28 year old guy. Obviously at some point in his youth slept with the wrong person. Back then Ireland wasn't very accepting of hiv and he had to go to the U.K. For treatment and that's were he died. Thankfully there isn't such a stigma/ fear of it now.

I would never have unprotected sex unless I was in a relationship and my partner was checked. I myself am checked every 3 months if I have had a new partner and have never had anything and each time I dread the results...

OP I wish you all the very best with your treatment. Keep your head held high and remember this disease is something any sexually active person could catch. It's not a reflection of who you are as a person. Oh and to give you hope my cousin did get married to a lovely women who was aware of his status. X

over a year ago

OMG! Hope she told the man thats just veri'd herI told him as i had been chatting to him before . Reported her and shes gone now but think shes back already .

I bet he's gutted. Poor man.

Theres some vindictive people about "

over a year ago

Thanks for the messages lads and ladies

My aim is just make it aware of sexual health,ye have giving me a bit more confidence in telling more of my friends about it,

Have a good weekend gang.

over a year ago

"Thanks for the messages lads and ladies

My aim is just make it aware of sexual health,ye have giving me a bit more confidence in telling more of my friends about it,

Have a good weekend gang. "

Well done and Godspeed

over a year ago

Best of luck OP

over a year ago

"Hey gang,

"

just as a matter of interest did you wear a condom?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/16 15:04:30]

over a year ago

I have to say what a brave post you put up OP and to admit you've tested positive...

There's very little I can add that hasnt already beem said apart from the fact that people need to play safe,they need to keep getting tested...

Congratulations too on being undetectable in your bloods you must have been so relieved!!

Well done on raising the awareness...

over a year ago

Keep yourself safe and well OP

I appreciate you highlighting how the we can all get complacent in our normal lives. ..

I think it's fair to say on Fab we all take our sexual protection seriously, but don't take our sexual health as stringent

when we meet a partner in our non fab life. ..

You grow to love and trust that person and don't feel the need for protection and you have done a brave thing letting us know you can't always assume you are risk free because you love a person x

By *ancyachatnowMan
over a year ago

Dungarvan

Fair play to you for being honest and brave to share your story !

Also the Username choice is very honest !

So do you think you'll be swinging much or just chatting on here

over a year ago

How recent have you found out you tested positive for hiv? and Have you met anyone on the site before finding out you where infected?

over a year ago

o p is to be commended for his frank and truthful post . A reminder to all to take sexual health seriously and not apply the scatter gun approach where all this stuff affects other people and never you . It would be naieve in the extreme to assume no one here carries H I V .

over a year ago

"It seems very obvious to say but you should treat every partner as though they have hiv, because you don't know who does and who doesn't. We recently observed at a well attended gathering two sngles having unprotected exhibitionist sex and they were both with other partners on the night. We found it shocking tbh as we haven't seen that many times before at clubs abroad. Look after your own health and take every precaution you can."
You must have been watching these people super closely to say you couldnt see a condom especially when these places are very dark

over a year ago

We were about a foot away

over a year ago

"o p is to be commended for his frank and truthful post . A reminder to all to take sexual health seriously and not apply the scatter gun approach where all this stuff affects other people and never you . It would be naieve in the extreme to assume no one here carries H I V . "
a reminder to all? you dont HAVE remind me girl.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/16 19:55:00]

over a year ago

I commend you. Many would deny all and carry on. You are being open and honest Yes it's a subject most people are ignorant about (myself included) wish you all the best for the future xx

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I can only echo the previous comments and tip my hat to you OP.

I do hope that you continue a long and healthy life, with people who respect your honesty and openness.

Thanks also to the many Fabbers for their knowledge and insight on this subject, very informative.

Lastly Sexy Blue Eyes, are you allowed to"out" these people on the forums? I'm thinking we would all like to be aware of such a dangerous, vindictive female (or anyone), though I suspect forum rules may prevent you doing so.

By *aywhatnowMan
over a year ago

North County

OMG that's horrific....!! Can she not be removed and banned from the site or something?!!! Why would someone be so vindictive?

Thats known as reckless criminal transmission of aids theres been cases in northern ireland, the uk,europe and the usa where people have been prosecuted for the deliberate transmission of aids. It wont be too long before the republic follows the trend. "

I'll stay south this Christmas so!

By *rash_pandaMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Good post op and well done for sharing.

over a year ago

"I can only echo the previous comments and tip my hat to you OP.

I do hope that you continue a long and healthy life, with people who respect your honesty and openness.

Thanks also to the many Fabbers for their knowledge and insight on this subject, very informative.

Lastly Sexy Blue Eyes, are you allowed to"out" these people on the forums? I'm thinking we would all like to be aware of such a dangerous, vindictive female (or anyone), though I suspect forum rules may prevent you doing so."

You can't do it here. But it can be done by pm.

But as BlueEyes said - she thinks he profile has gone

By *allfungent24Man
over a year ago

city

Name her.

over a year ago

I think playing safe is imperative..

And for what it's worth I believe people practice safe sex far more here than do in vanilla life...

I've had a few encounters not from here over the past and I've actually had to ask them to put on condoms,they never seem to use or have them..

So I think we here are more aware and play safe apart from a few...

over a year ago

"I can only echo the previous comments and tip my hat to you OP.

Lastly Sexy Blue Eyes, are you allowed to"out" these people on the forums? I'm thinking we would all like to be aware of such a dangerous, vindictive female (or anyone), though I suspect forum rules may prevent you doing so."

Well said

By *aywhatnowMan
over a year ago

North County

Name her. "

over a year ago

Name her. "

She'll just get a ban if she names her - pm her and ask

over a year ago

Name her.

"

You can't name and shame it's against forum rules and sexyblueeyes would get a ban...

over a year ago

Name her. That lady is gone im sure now but no doubt she will be back

You can't name and shame it's against forum rules and sexyblueeyes would get a ban..."

over a year ago

Name her. That lady is gone im sure now but no doubt she will be back

You can't name and shame it's against forum rules and sexyblueeyes would get a ban..."

over a year ago

"Hey gang,

"

I respect you for coming out with it and making this a safer place to play. I bareback with girls here and some claim safe sex but admit they bareback others. If they come out about bareback like this it would make it a much better place.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Annoying that we cannot quote, if message is through Fab, direct to a Fabber, so Admin can verify.

Especially where personal health is concerned and as another Fabber said, is a criminal act/offense.

Having been blocked myself, I would not want that to happen to Sexy Blue, so I'll PM her instead.

By *otbebe25TV/TS
over a year ago

bray

It makes me always down hearing about people getting infected but fair play to you for being honest and brave to share your story .And I am glad u accepted it Best of luck xx

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

Fair play to you for your honesty. I think you've given us all food for thought here now. Stay well pet 3

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Hey gang,

I respect you for coming out with it and making this a safer place to play. I bareback with girls here and some claim safe sex but admit they bareback others. If they come out about bareback like this it would make it a much better place.

"

Yeah, thanks for letting us know.

You wouldn't, by any chance, have a list of these barebackers you could share?

Just so those of us with heat in our bodies, partly from two or more braincells rubbing together, can avoid them and anyone they have cum with please!

Holy Fuck!

over a year ago

"Fair play to you for being honest and brave to share your story !

Also the Username choice is very honest !

So do you think you'll be swinging much or just chatting on here "

Ya maybe if someone would like to I would,it would only be one to ones but at the moment it just chats.

over a year ago

"Hey gang,

Just so those of us with heat in our bodies, partly from two or more braincells rubbing together, can avoid them and anyone they have cum with please!

Holy Fuck!"

I havnt met Anyone off this

over a year ago

"Hey gang,

Holy Fuck!"

Are you for real,a list of barebackers,we are all adults here,take responsibility for your own shit fool!!!!! Dont be blaming this guy

Post new Message to Thread