Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Anti climax

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You know when you add someone to your hotlist in anticipation...and they just bug you with their updates

I have so many messages. Give me a chance! Thanks for the fabs! Guys I'm making my way through the messages there are 1000s of them. Still reading! And reading!

How irritating and disappointing. Least they're hot sure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ah thanks love I will keep updates to a minute ....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes Kaizer has the same problem, need a PA for all this mail at times!

over a year ago

Ha everytime I log in they have a new status with pretty much the same content as last status...ie sooo many messages and fabs they can't keep up at all at all

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Just take me off ur hotlist....

over a year ago

"You know when you add someone to your hotlist in anticipation...and they just bug you with their updates

I have so many messages. Give me a chance! Thanks for the fabs! Guys I'm making my way through the messages there are 1000s of them. Still reading! And reading!

How irritating and disappointing. Least they're hot sure "

...or their profile is hidden and you can't perv them

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe they're the people who take a PIC of their dinner and post if on Facebook

over a year ago

What a relief we don't have one then.

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Is it weird to NOT have a hotlist at all?

Tina

over a year ago

"Is it weird to NOT have a hotlist at all?

Tina "

....nope....quite normal in fact.far less shite to deal with....we put ourselves on our own hotlist...its all about taste after all...

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Tina ....nope....quite normal in fact.far less shite to deal with....we put ourselves on our own hotlist...its all about taste after all... "

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Sad to hear that you're anti climax Funplaything. I'm anti a few things but climaxing has to be one of the things I'm all for.

over a year ago

"Maybe they're the people who take a PIC of their dinner and post if on Facebook"

I think they are. Fucking annoying. They have hot pics but they do upload five at a time. I lose track

over a year ago

"Sad to hear that you're anti climax Funplaything. I'm anti a few things but climaxing has to be one of the things I'm all for. "

keep it to the topic now hot bum man

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Maybe they're the people who take a PIC of their dinner and post if on Facebook

I think they are. Fucking annoying. They have hot pics but they do upload five at a time. I lose track "

My bum never changes so one PIC will do of it lol

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Tina ....nope....quite normal in fact.far less shite to deal with....we put ourselves on our own hotlist...its all about taste after all... "

Nice

Tina

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Just take me off your hotlist and add me to your friend list and you can choose to ignore my updates if you so wish

over a year ago

"Just take me off your hotlist and add me to your friend list and you can choose to ignore my updates if you so wish "

Oh good idea

over a year ago

Aww to even get on the list would be like winning gold in Olympics

over a year ago

"Aww to even get on the list would be like winning gold in Olympics "

You aul honeydripper, you

over a year ago

"Aww to even get on the list would be like winning gold in Olympics

You aul honeydripper, you "

lol more like clutching at straw's

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Aww to even get on the list would be like winning gold in Olympics

You aul honeydripper, you lol more like clutching at straw's "

Wish Funplaything would clutch my straw

over a year ago

Oh right

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"You know when you add someone to your hotlist in anticipation...and they just bug you with their updates

More pics to fab ??

over a year ago

"Oh right "

Ah here. Why comment at all so passive aggressive. Speak woman speak!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I message myself a year ago and I even got a reply including face pic! However haven't heard anything from that biatch since. Typical first they put your hopes up and then dead silence....

over a year ago

Haven't a sinner or a saint on mine right now sounds like you hit the wrong button should of been block

over a year ago

Remove them and move on to the next Hotlist Contender

over a year ago

"Remove them and move on to the next Hotlist Contender "

Removed them earlier. Will just perv their pics from time to time

over a year ago

Slightly off topic but I recently noticed that if you have someone on your hotlist it tells you every time they view your profile, is this new? Or have none of my hotlists ever viewed me before this particular person was added

over a year ago

No it's there a while and same it shows on updates too I'm wondering do I show when I perve now too lol

over a year ago

"Slightly off topic but I recently noticed that if you have someone on your hotlist it tells you every time they view your profile, is this new? Or have none of my hotlists ever viewed me before this particular person was added "

The latter Popps

over a year ago

So do people use their hot lists simply to perve or as holding before contacting people?

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of status updates personally. I look at the updates and they are littered with very unclassy peeps. In my opinion! I can just imagine their facebook updates. Constant shite! If i see constant status updates or a regular flow of new pics. I just see it as needy and attention seeking. I just think these people need the gratification and attention of others to make themselves feel good. Personally i think it shows a lack of self confidence and that isn't an attractive trait for me personally.

over a year ago

Tina ....nope....quite normal in fact.far less shite to deal with....we put ourselves on our own hotlist...its all about taste after all...

I message myself a year ago and I even got a reply including face pic! However haven't heard anything from that biatch since. Typical first they put your hopes up and then dead silence.... "

.....maybe she didn't get it.....I'd send another few..just to be sure.

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of status updates personally. I look at the updates and they are littered with very unclassy peeps. In my opinion! I can just imagine their facebook updates. Constant shite! If i see constant status updates or a regular flow of new pics. I just see it as needy and attention seeking. I just think these people need the gratification and attention of others to make themselves feel good. Personally i think it shows a lack of self confidence and that isn't an attractive trait for me personally. "

Yes agree. That's why I left Fb as people were oversharing over every toilet visit. I upload pics myself but I do think five a day or more is a bit much

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of status updates personally. I look at the updates and they are littered with very unclassy peeps. In my opinion! I can just imagine their facebook updates. Constant shite! If i see constant status updates or a regular flow of new pics. I just see it as needy and attention seeking. I just think these people need the gratification and attention of others to make themselves feel good. Personally i think it shows a lack of self confidence and that isn't an attractive trait for me personally.

Yes agree. That's why I left Fb as people were oversharing over every toilet visit. I upload pics myself but I do think five a day or more is a bit much "

i know you were costing me a fortune in tissues

over a year ago

Yes agree. That's why I left Fb as people were oversharing over every toilet visit. I upload pics myself but I do think five a day or more is a bit much "

Funny, i just came off facebook myself. It is literally a load of shit! I used to be on it to keep in contact with friends but i have all the contact details of anyone i really care about anyway! As for the pics. You keep posting lol

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of status updates personally. I look at the updates and they are littered with very unclassy peeps. In my opinion! I can just imagine their facebook updates. Constant shite! If i see constant status updates or a regular flow of new pics. I just see it as needy and attention seeking. I just think these people need the gratification and attention of others to make themselves feel good. Personally i think it shows a lack of self confidence and that isn't an attractive trait for me personally. "

I agree.

over a year ago

"So do people use their hot lists simply to perve or as holding before contacting people? "

Both maybe.

I use mine for guys/ladies who are way out of my league.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Jaysos you will never get a holiday postcard from me! You'd read me like a book no matter what I write on it!

over a year ago

"So do people use their hot lists simply to perve or as holding before contacting people?

Both maybe.

I use mine for guys/ladies who are way out of my league. "

Short list then?

over a year ago

Jaysos you will never get a holiday postcard from me! You'd read me like a book no matter what I write on it! "

You know you can write whatever you want. I'll always listen no matter what!

over a year ago

"So do people use their hot lists simply to perve or as holding before contacting people?

Both maybe.

I use mine for guys/ladies who are way out of my league. "

I use mine to remind me to steer well clear

over a year ago

Both maybe.

I use mine for guys/ladies who are way out of my league.

Short list then? "

Hardly!

Post new Message to Thread